• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Boken that actually sounds awesome. Maybe make a mole champion?
Clearly a yordle who is just Hans Moleman from The Simpsons.
we are due for a jungler yordle anyway. but he should have a drill machine like in drill dozer cos that game is awesome. he could be rumble's buddy or something.
But what if you fire skillshots into the tunnel? I'd worry if it makes people untargetable that it would create zany team fights that require Yakkity Sax.
well mechanically they can just be "pulled" to the other side like a thresh lantern, except their model becomes "turned off" like a stealth effect. so ur "untargetable" but you can still be hit by skillshots
Well, name the rest of the spells and I'll see if it's amazing or not.
i just came up with this one in the bathroom give me more time

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The last match I played we were losing hard, but we managed to get a good teamfight off. The enemy Draven and me (Jinx) were the last two standing. Draven was low, so he flashed and tried to run away. I shot him in the back with a max range W and he died, I pushed to nexus and won. I feel so wrong.

Kinslayer.

Mothman91

i just came up with this one in the bathroom give me more time

Well shit, go back there then.

I bet champion designers look at reddit lol all day at their desks, and when they need to actually design champions, they go to the toilet and actually do their job.

fo sure

Boken

Banned
you know who's crazy?

riot is fucking crazy

here is an s4 test game
1380810_754690987879596_1733510948_n.jpg

did they remove ward item from the game or something? please no

id rather limited ward counts and vision items

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Maybe there's a mastery skill that gives out free 5 wards. lol.

EDIT: I'm making shit up and I have no idea what i'm talking about.

Interesting that it's those two, specifically, who have a new item. I suppose it wouldn't be a 'Pink Sightstone', though, because Lee wouldn't really need two ward sources, and MadLife doesn't have one. A tank item of some sort, I suppose?

Nekofrog

Banned
The last match I played we were losing hard, but we managed to get a good teamfight off. The enemy Draven and me (Jinx) were the last two standing. Draven was low, so he flashed and tried to run away. I shot him in the back with a max range W and he died, I pushed to nexus and won. I feel so wrong.

Refreshing to hear. Most of your posts are about the horrors of ranked and the legion of crappy ADCs :p.

Well, our ADC was Quinn (who isn't looked upon as the best ADC right now...) and it was only her sixth game as ADC in ranked, so I wasn't totally confident...

I've been getting luckier in getting competent teammates recently since my demotion to bronze 4 (back up to 3... still not in sight of my original placement of 2 though).

Ocho

Back to Jinx, she's broken. She destroys turrets. I just played a game were she got bot tower, swapped mid, got mid, went back to bot, pushed bot, almost got t2 bot turret, went back. Ofc we were kind of dominating the rest of the map, but still, it was pre min 20 and she had almost gotten 3 towers by herself.

Back to Jinx, she's broken. She destroys turrets. I just played a game were she got bot tower, swapped mid, got mid, went back to bot, pushed bot, almost got t2 bot turret, went back. Ofc we were kind of dominating the rest of the map, but still, it was pre min 20 and she had almost gotten 3 towers by herself.

That just sounds like you played with a good ADC.

a good adc with over 100% free attack speed.

Yeah, her early attack speed is pretty crazy. I'm not sure I'd consider her broken, but I would not be surprised if her passive gets a nerf.

If anyone gets in Jinx's grill early on she's basically just dead, though.

There's no locket in those builds either.

Wat

There's still an Emblem of Valor, though, and on Blitzcrank - meaning presumably whatever the blacked-out item is, it's not an Aegis/Locket replacement. (Unless the recipe has changed, which is possible.) No other aura items, either, though that's not terribly unusual; Zeke's and WotA are pretty rare, and both Abyssal and Frozen Heart have been out of fashion since the aura range nerfs.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I was gonna congratulate you, but an open chat? Go to hell.

Mothman91

Veigar had almost 1300 AP, after going 0-3 to him and sucking hard. I just stood back in team fights and helped Corki in the backline.

and oh yeah, fuck that open chat box. what were you thinking when taking that screenshot?

hehe

Subtle

Veigar had almost 1300 AP, after going 0-3 to him and sucking hard. I just stood back in team fights and helped Corki in the backline.

and oh yeah, fuck that open chat box. what were you thinking when taking that screenshot?

hehe

I wish my screenshot mechanics were as good as yours :p

bjaelke

So we're changing a few things:
PBE access will now be granted for a limited period of time (usually about a month or so, depending on testing needs), instead of permanently.
You'll apply to be a PBE tester by signing into your NA, EUW or EUNE account and submitting your application.
Most existing PBE testers will need to re-apply. We'll be pre-selecting and reaching out to a small list of folks who regularly provide excellent feedback.
Once a round of testing is complete, we'll deactivate most PBE accounts so we can welcome in a new wave of testers.
Some testers may receive access for more than one round of testing, based on their quality contributions.
Thank you Riot.

damn it.

I had a PBE account for ages (since like June 2012? before Jayce came out anyway).

Was great for testing new champs before release to see if I like them :/

Unless they're adding an EU PBE server I can't see myself ever getting on there again.

Priority will obviously be given to NA because of ping
and because Riot doesn't give a shit about EU

Well it was getting impossible to test new patches anyways. Hour long queues whenever new content dropped, and once you were in you couldn't even boot a custom game without a certain number of players.

Upside is that the PBE will get more early builds of stuff so we'll be seeing lots of new info.

Also Boken was right, losing every now and then makes it so mich easier - and less stressing - to climb Silver 1. Have 3 horrible matches in a row losing lots of LP, win once get all that LP back with more MMR than you had before on top of it.

rakhir

Season 4 tests
1380810_754690987879596_1733510948_n.jpg

Sooo, no wards anywhere other than sightstones, supports with lots of items and ignites, Leblanc with Lich Bane and Annie building it, two blank photoshopped slots. Doublelift dominated by Madlife's Thresh.

I've hit some good form recently and just hit Bronze 2, carving up the Rift with my jungle Nautilus. My jungling has really improved - before I was only watching the lanes to look for ganks and keeping track of buff timers, but now I've started putting myself in the other jungler's shoes to try to predict what he might be doing. My eyes are also pretty much glued to he minimap unless I'm in a fight - the slightest blip of the enemy jungler is enough to let me know if I can counter jungle, or gank a faraway lane without putting myself in danger. I've also learned that warding the river early isn't really that useful. It's far better to ward the enemy jungle because that's where he'll be travelling from camp to camp.

My match history shows me winning at least 7 out of the last 10 matches at any point. Maybe getting to Silver by the end of the season isn't such a pipe dream after all.

I also seem to be getting matched with better teammates. They know that objectives win games, they don't run into enemies and pick fights they can't win, and they even ward. Is this just an MMR thing? If so I've finally scraped myself up from being matched up with the lowest Bronze V trolls, it only took a winning streak or two. And if that's true, then Elo hell must be real, because I feel like I just escaped from it.

Please explain

Former Ireland soccer manager, now (I think) managing a UK Premier League team or something. But just brings back some funny memories for me. He had a super blowout with one of the Irish players at the 2002 world cup, and soccer is so boring here that people are still making jokes about it.

And then that face. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom