• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Stuck at Gold 5. I keep winning 2 then losing 2. Every game I win 17 points, then lose 19, then the remaining 15. This is hard.

Kenai

Ah the life of a support... Early kill on enemy ADC after own ADC died (and about 20s later with timing, not that enemy was a follow-up kill). High number of assists and being the sole reason your ADC got incredibly fed, locking down enemy team in CC to win multiple team fights (playing Leona btw), and consistent warding to know enemy positions... Zero recognition because you don't have a high kill count like the other roles~ <3

I had extra fun early this morning. My Zyra + Twitch vs their Blitz and Jinx. Blitz landed just about every grab on him and he could not get away. Then he started buying pink wards.

I started being super aggressive and was like 2/3/3 to our Twitch 0/4. After I literally ult and then run the other direction for the knockup to help Twtich kill Blitz and kill Blitz for my third kill I get "did you seriously just kill Blitz? fail support!" (I had like...Sight Stone, lvl 1 boots, Faerie Charm, Lucky Pick and assorted sight/vision).

I started rolling with it, continuing my support build and roaming jungle for vision/ward killing while pretending I had a mid build. Twitch eventually went along with it as well, calling himself the "real support". Our top Jinx totally carried us but after I got a kill teamfighting with her too "Not even a fed Jinx is safe from Zyra support!". Went like 7/7/22 by the end of the game, was quite funny.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Promoted to Platinum 4 (played the promotion games solo obviously)

Take that Merovin

Always two steps ahead

LAz0Qzv.png

exposed

grats nub

Stuck at Gold 5. I keep winning 2 then losing 2. Every game I win 17 points, then lose 19, then the remaining 15. This is hard.

Pff, I've been at 99LP, systematically lost every one of those points in an incredible series of losses then demoted. This has happened twice since I started playing rankeds.

You'll eventually get better (and/or get better teammates). The good part is that at Gold 5 you've got absolutely nothing to lose but time and patience so keep trying.

garath

Pff, I've been at 99LP, systematically lost every one of those points in an incredible series of losses then demoted. This has happened twice since I started playing rankeds.

You'll eventually get better (and/or get better teammates). The good part is that at Gold 5 you've got absolutely nothing to lose but time and patience so keep trying.

I am going to be evil and point out that loss of MMR this season at gold v will make it much harder to get placed into gold next season :)

So, I'm in exams, a bit bored, not really feeling like studying, when one of my friends asked if someone wanted to play, they tell him he's crazy to play in exams.

Sneakily I log in, and I was going to play a game... when I suddenly look up to my RP. For a few seconds I just stare at it...

I used to have 21k RP yesterday... (WTF?)

Should I use it, or could I get in problems? (Also, math fail (in the chat), I just guessed how many more RP had at the moment)

Type2

So, I'm exams, a bit bored, not really feeling like studying, when one of my friends asked if someone wanted to play, they tell him he's crazy to play in exams.

Sneakily I log in, and I was going to play a game... when I suddenly look up to my RP. For a few seconds I just stare at it...

I used to have 21k RP yesterday... (WTF?)

Should I use it, or I could get in problems? (Also, math fail, I just guessed how many more RP had at the moment)
I take donations!

I take donations!

This reminds me.. I made the huge mistake of taking a screenshot of my match history with Windows + Imp Pant, because I was too lazy to Imp Pant > Paint > Save.

Now I have all my league friends expecting a mystery gift in this harrowing.

And I play in LAN. RP is cheaper & gives more.

Luigi87

I had extra fun early this morning. My Zyra + Twitch vs their Blitz and Jinx. Blitz landed just about every grab on him and he could not get away. Then he started buying pink wards.

I started being super aggressive and was like 2/3/3 to our Twitch 0/4. After I literally ult and then run the other direction for the knockup to help Twtich kill Blitz and kill Blitz for my third kill I get "did you seriously just kill Blitz? fail support!" (I had like...Sight Stone, lvl 1 boots, Faerie Charm, Lucky Pick and assorted sight/vision).

I started rolling with it, continuing my support build and roaming jungle for vision/ward killing while pretending I had a mid build. Twitch eventually went along with it as well, calling himself the "real support". Our top Jinx totally carried us but after I got a kill teamfighting with her too "Not even a fed Jinx is safe from Zyra support!". Went like 7/7/22 by the end of the game, was quite funny.

Very nice. I love playing Zyra support (not looking forward to them nerfs), and can't wait for Haunted Zyra to finally hit live o_o

Do you have a bunch of Legacy skins, such as from previous Harrowing events, perhaps?

No.

I just checked my RP purchase history.

For some reason they deposited RP as if I had once again paid the same amount I bought 3 weeks ago, which I did have some issues with that payment method, in fact, it was the whole server, so everybody who used this payment method in this month got a 10 wins IP boost.

But I contacted support and they solved my problem and everything.

So it is weird that now I'm receiving this RP, as if I had never contacted support.

(That is half the reason I'm expecting that RP to be gone in any moment)

i accidentally got free RP once

they never took it away

Ehh, I wish that would be the case with me... but we are talking about the equivalent to 100 USD... if it was only 10, or 20 dollars... maybe.

Then again, if they do take it away, I don't lose anything. If they let me keep it... :)

Edit: I'll do some research, when LAN and LAS was launched, some people was moving from LAN to LAS (since it was free), then to LAN then to LAS, etc... once they got their rewards for transferring to the new server, the RP they received was multiplied by all those moves. I know that they took the RP from the people that didn't used it, but I don't remember what they did to the people that did use it.

Edit2: Also the payment method I used, was paying in a 7-Eleven like store. So, isn't like they can put a charge in my account or something.

Mothman91

IAutCjz.png

DISCLAIMER The Icons and methods of earning found here may never make it into live in this form. Do not judge this event for how it may appear in your region.

Hello Summoners,

We wanted to test some new functionality on the PBE for some icons. Each icon will be earned based of certain criteria.

Earn Greyor Icon (ghost dude) by purchasing a "mystery" gift for a friend!

Earn Vilemaw Icon (scary thing!) icon by playing a game of Twisted Treeline!

Earn Gargoyle Icon (statue) by equipping a new ward skin!

Earn Senna Icon (ghost girl) icon by buying any of the new harrowing content! (see below)

Earn Morellonomicon Icon (the book) by earning the other four!

FAQ: When will I get the icon? While it may take up to 72 hours, I expect most to be delivered within 4 hours.

What happens if I don't get an icon on the PBE? If its on the PBE, let me know here in this thread and I will investigate. Be sure to include the summoner name of your PBE account and why/which Icon you think you have earned. Do not contact support, but unfortunately due to the fact the PBE is a testing environment we cannot guarantee your icons.

How long will the event run? Since it is the PBE I cannot give a timeline. You will likely have at least until the end of this week.

What content counts for the ghost girl icon? (some of these may or may not be currently available) Headmistress Fiora Haunting Nocturne Headless Hecarim Zombie Brand Lollipoppy Kitty Cat Katarina Underworld Twisted Fate Mundo Mundo Zombie Ryze Nosferatu Vladimir FrankenTibbers Annie Bewitching Nidalee Haunted Maokai Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks Definitely Not Blitzcrank Pirate Ryze

Bat-o-lantern Ward Haunting Ward Widow Ward Deadfall Ward Tomb Angel Ward
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=42405870#post42405870

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
No.

I just checked my RP purchase history.

For some reason they deposited RP as if I had once again paid the same amount I bought 3 weeks ago, which I did have some issues with that payment method, in fact, it was the whole server, so everybody who used this payment method in this month got a 10 wins IP boost.

But I contacted support and they solved my problem and everything.

So it is weird that now I'm receiving this RP, as if I had never contacted support.

(That is half the reason I'm expecting that RP to be gone in any moment)

Someone stole your personal info, used you LoL debit card to link to all your credit card, and went on a shopping spree.

At least you get some RP out of that.

Blizzard

Banned
I missed out on the point-and-click stun discussion. I don't really mind them, especially Maokai's snare, since it's fun to flash into a tower when Maokai tries to use it, giving yourself first blood and double buff in one fell swoop.

However, the one point-and-click skill that probably annoys me the most is Zilean's bombs (or double bombs). At least if you have a point and click stun, you can back up and reduce the effect or something, but the bomb just makes you have a few seconds of anger and sadness at the futility of life until you take Big Bomb Damages.

Mothman91

Had a game earlier with a Octoberfest Gragas.

Never noticed the recall animation...probably one of the best ones besides Lifeguard Renekton.

bjaelke

SKT T1's sister team will play their first competitive match in 2 hours with their new lineup (OGN qualifiers). Should be fairly straight forward considering their unranked opponents, but you can never expect a team to gel from minute 1.

With some luck we'll get to see jungle Shaco.

Mothman91

Have you seen that new Viktor skin recall?

stlv.png
Ah, I remember this. I really like the noise when he's touching around.
SKT T1's sister team will play their first competitive match in 2 hours with their new lineup (OGN qualifiers). Should be fairly straight forward considering their unranked opponents, but you can never expect a team to gel from minute 1.

Damn you EU people, get to see some nice Korean action while it's late as fuck for us NA peeps.

Boken

Banned
Ah, I remember this. I really like the noise when he's touching around.

Damn you EU people, get to see some nice Korean action while it's late as fuck for us NA peeps.

AU region, best place to watch best regions, korea and china and the upcoming s4 finals in korea.

You mean SKT T1... #1?

Goddamnit, SKT. I thought we talked about team naming during Champion's Summer and you agreed to stop being assholes about this.

Kacar

Well after 6 months and a couple breaks from the game I finally got from plat 5 into 4. Took a super comeback by our team that ended with 3 of us sub 10% killing their nexus with creep all over us.

Now to Diamond in 20 days, I got this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom