• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

Things I didn't know about this patch: I never play Renekton, and in a couple of ARAMs or whatever it was driving me nuts how his ult wouldn't work until I pressed it 4 times or so.

Today I tried pressing R, turning off smartcast for R, pressing R again with smartcast off, pressing alt-R, and manually clicking the button. None of those worked.

So as far as I can tell, unless I had some weird glitch based on my previous keyboard config, Renekton R only works if you hold the mouse over Renekton as you press R. :|
Turn on self cast bro. Had the same problem with Kayle's w.

Blizzard

Banned
I just tried a 1v0 custom match and you're right, it seemed to work fine, or just with the normal odd delay. I don't know what was up with that particular game, unless it was some odd interaction like being silenced right as I was trying to trigger ult that broke it.

Turn on self cast bro. Had the same problem with Kayle's w.
Is this different than smartcast? I'll have to look for the option, though it does seem to be working now.

Acerac

Banned
Whee, double promotions in ranked are fun. After being annoyed with my placement matches all season I finally have bothered to do ranked and rose from bronze to silver 3 over the course of a week. The comical part is the higher I go the easier the matches seem to get... probably because I spam wards and require a good adc to work with.

Thankfully nobody has fought me over playing support yet. I pray it never comes up.

Is this different than smartcast? I'll have to look for the option, though it does seem to be working now.

Self+smartcast is like smartcast, but on targeted buff spells (like Janna's shield), it will cast on yourself if you press the button while the mouse cursor is not targeting an ally.

Helps a lot in hectic situations and lets you stay targeted on enemies while you buff yourself.

Boken

Banned
Self+smartcast is like smartcast, but on targeted buff spells (like Janna's shield), it will cast on yourself if you press the button while the mouse cursor is not targeting an ally.

Helps a lot in hectic situations and lets you stay targeted on enemies while you buff yourself.
Instead of getting to try shield again when you ADC gets dived and flashes away at that moment, you get to shield yourself instead.

I'd advise against self smart cast

Leezard

Instead of getting to try shield again when you ADC gets dived and flashes away at that moment, you get to shield yourself instead.

I'd advise against self smart cast

Agreed, well said.
Personally I keep smart cast and self cast separately, though I have combinations for both.

I had this on by accident for some reason. Caused me to cast a lot of Liss ults on myself.

wmkb.png

Guy was giving me a hard time in char select so I refused to support (though I did anyway a little). I tried my damndest to troll with a full AP build expecting to lose...and couldn't even do that right. :-/

Lucian's good if you can get over the stupid parts of his kit.

I've always had a lot of success with him, but there is still work to be done.

His mana in the early levels is still and issue and his ult is poor until level 11, considering how situational it is.

He hurts a lot though. And he's super difficult to out-trade.

Played with this on for more than a year. Especially in the situation you just described, it is not worth it. >.< So many accidental self-shields.

Q8D3vil

Ban Corki, pick Lucian. They know something we don't.
Lucian outrade other adc's hard, the problem is when you pick lucian in solo q you will probably get shitty supports (like how i always get nunu support when i play vs hard poke comp).

Lucian outrade other adc's hard, the problem is when you pick lucian in solo q you will probably get shitty supports (like how i always get nunu support when i play vs hard poke comp).

And also people don't know how to play Lucian well too.

I see so many make themselves go oom super quick by using Ardent Blaze on the wave or something, or using it to harass. He has severe mana problems so he'll go oom quick if you just spam constantly.

He also needs a support with hard cc. Thresh/Nami/Leona are all good with him.

I just wish they'd fix the problems I have with him.

Q8D3vil

And also people don't know how to play Lucian well too.

I see so many make themselves go oom super quick by using Ardent Blaze on the wave or something, or using it to harass. He has severe mana problems so he'll go oom quick if you just spam constantly.

He also needs a support with hard cc. Thresh/Nami/Leona are all good with him.

I just wish they'd fix the problems I have with him.

My only problem with him is his extremely shitty lvl 6 ulti.

bjaelke

Edward · 30,369 like this
3 minutes ago ·
A lot of ppl asking me where will i play , all what i can say it's gonna be europe.

Boken

Banned
Isn't it on by default? Youre talkin about alt+w right?

no hes talking about this option where if you dont have a valid target, you will cast on yourself instead.

not worth imo. it actually requires perfect aiming, rather than helping make up for aiming deficiency.

Edwardo

no hes talking about this option where if you dont have a valid target, you will cast on yourself instead.

not worth imo. it actually requires perfect aiming, rather than helping make up for aiming deficiency.

Ah I see. Ya that sounds like it isn't worth the trouble. I'll stick with alt for self casting.

Why does NA always seem to be down when I try to play? I try to change my password a few months ago (during the hacking hiatus) and couldn't because servers were getting hammered. Ok. I tried a short time afterward, success, but didn't bother playing. Now I wanna play on NA again but can't login. I thought I forgot my password so I tried password recovery:
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/account/recovery/password

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "405 Method Not Allowed".
Something is broken. Please e-mail us at and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. [/quote]
https://account.leagueoflegends.com/recover/password

edit: Finally got in.

Newt

Isn't it on by default? Youre talkin about alt+w right?
No, I'm talking about smart+self cast. It lets you use something on yourself if you have nothing selected. Summons kinda derped though, because Renekton's ult works fine in normal casting. It's good on something like Kayle's w where you're mostly going to be using it on yourself in lane.

scy

My only problem with him is his extremely shitty lvl 6 ulti.

It's still one of the few things in the game that can deal damage at 1400 range. It's great for that purpose, really. Even at Level 6, it does a decent amount of damage at a completely safe distance (and/or, on an engage or disengage). His ult is pretty much never worth using in his normal range, which is the trap most people fall into when using it.

He still power spikes with it, just not in a direct confrontation sort of way.

jerd

Our Zed ended up getting dumpstered in that game by that Lux... who built Mejai's.

20 stacks never happened so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom