• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
Update on "Nekofrog's Bronze Adventures of All My ADCs are Disconnects/AFKs/Garbage":

I said fuck it and went ADC with my roommate who mains support. Knew nothing about ADC and picked up Varus. I have yet to lose a game and started my qual's to get back into Bronze 2 (where I started), won the first game. Calling it a night for now, but I think the key for me is to just say fuck everyone else doing ADC and just do it myself.

Just played a AAAM

(All Ashe All Mid)

It was really fun. I played with Ashe "AP" (Lich Bane, 4 DFG, Rabadon's Deathcap) just for fun, I replaced my sorcerer for Lich Bane, since none had MR, and I wanted to do a bit more damage with my AA (around +700 with lichbane proc).

900 AP, 40% CDR, 1500 magic dmg with my arrow, every 48 seconds. Flash + DFG + R, I actually one-shot someone (and he build MR, haha).

It was fun.

(arrow everywhere, I felt bad for the poor guy who went ahead, stunned forever, because he ate the 5 enemy's arrows)

Eh, apparently you can get banned for hosting these customs...

Riot Brackhar said:
I'm not in Player Support, but I would be surprised if we'd ban someone for happening to join the "wrong" custom game lobby. Creating the lobby requires to you to make changes to your game client though, and so those people are drastically more at risk (and according to this thread we've handed out some bans already).
Source and this

Also:
"And yeah, this would be a cool mode to get out, it's just not there right now. Hopefully someday I'll be able to get it to you guys. :)"

Season 4? Believe? It's a lot of fun. :)

_woLf

0HFVTua.jpg

Riot matchmaking can FUCK OFF. This keeps fucking happening.

Yeah. I believe 5s is separate too, whether normal or ranked. You won't believe the number of times we faced an enemy team with 1-2 challengers, with plat+ for the rest. None of us were even above gold. We probably only win like 20% at best of the time when it happens, and it's usually when they have an uncommon pick or two (AP Soraka). :/

Still proud of whooping their Zed with Karma. \o/ I guess he never saw enough Karma and underestimated her power in lane.

Leezard

This game mode has grown accepted and beloved much faster than when ARAM was new. It's totally going to be more official, at least in custom games.

Leezard

I had to see what all the fuss was about so I joined the first game I foudn - Yorick 5v5
wtzgU.gif
Wow. That has to be worse than even a Morgana 5v5.

needs citation
I played back then when people first started playing ARAM (in LoL, that is. It had been in the original Dota years before), in my experience it took way longer than this for it to be so widespread. ARAM was essentially stuck in a thread on the General Discussions forums for a long time. Granted, the larger playerbase and streams etc. might have something to do with it now.

MedIC86

total newbie here but what are say like 5 must have heroes? (generally good, or really fun to play with) i like playing ranged (currently using Vayne a lot). I've been looking at veigar, but i dont know if its any good.

total newbie here but what are say like 5 must have heroes? (generally good, or really fun to play with) i like playing ranged (currently using Vayne a lot). I've been looking at veigar, but i dont know if its any good.

Veigar is like... beyond super situational. He's really fun, but very short ranged and hard to play well.

Worth for the laugh though.

As for must haves... it comes down to your playstyle. If you like Vayne, I'd recommend AD carries and assassins.

Things like Zed (hard to play well but really strong), Twitch, Fizz maybe, Quinn, Caitlyn.

garath

0HFVTua.jpg

Riot matchmaking can FUCK OFF. This keeps fucking happening.

That's normals for ya. It's a big part of why I'm sticking mostly with ranked now. The pre-mades hose it all up.

Last week I played a normal, first time in ages. I was matched with a premade of 4. They had one plat and the rest bronze/silver. I'm gold. We were matched against a team of Gold I and Plats. That's the way the normals roll.

Eh, cant really recommend Vayne for newbies but just play if you find her fun I guess.

Ryze is an easy mage that's also quite competitive. He starts off okay but eventually turns into a hypercarry tanky AoE DPS machine.

Nunu is good versatile champ. Probably the easiest jungler for low levels. Works as support and DPS.

Garen is your typical tanky DPS champ. Also easy to use and is a strong lane bully unless counterpicked.

Ashe is another good ranged carry.

They're all 450IP.

Edwardo

Try Ryze and Annie for mid champions. Both of them are cheap and are pretty easy to use.

garath

I'd say just keep playing the free champs until you find a few you really like. By the time you level to 30 you'll have a good idea of what kind of champs you like and will have enough IP to get a couple. Or you'll become "one of us" and spend some RP on champs on sale :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom