• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telaso

Banned
Sad thing about the card. I just got my 10k rp from amazon payments, so I really dont have a use for it anymore :)

Nekofrog

Banned
Got into my quals and decide to go mid instead of ADC. What happened, you ask? Oh, just the same thing that happens to me every time I don't go ADC now. Our Cait had counterpick advantage over Corki and proceeded to feed him 6 kills in the first 10 minutes. I got counterpicked as Ahri by Leblanc and still managed to hold my lane and kill her.

Did I mention it was 5v4 in our advantage, and we lost? Oh, and one of the duo queue on our team screamed to report me for not listening, despite the fact that I was doing everything they said. I hate this goddamn game.

Newt

Got into my quals and decide to go mid instead of ADC. What happened, you ask? Oh, just the same thing that happens to me every time I don't go ADC now. Our Cait had counterpick advantage over Corki and proceeded to feed him 6 kills in the first 10 minutes. I got counterpicked as Ahri by Leblanc and still managed to hold my lane and kill her.

Did I mention it was 5v4 in our advantage, and we lost? Oh, and one of the duo queue on our team screamed to report me for not listening, despite the fact that I was doing everything they said. I hate this goddamn game.
Well, to be fair, Caitlyn kinda counters everyone in lane early on. Can't really expect someone to win lane just because they're playing Cait.

Though you bet I expect them to win as Draven

Nekofrog

Banned
Well, to be fair, Caitlyn kinda counters everyone in lane early on. Can't really expect someone to win lane just because they're playing Cait.

Though you bet I expect them to win as Draven

They also had Nami, queen of bubbles. She fed pretty hard to their own support.

I certainly don't think it's unfair to expect that a Cait vs Corki NOT give 6 kills to Corki in 10 minutes.

Newt

They also had Nami, queen of bubbles. She fed pretty hard to their own support.

I certainly don't think it's unfair to expect that a Cait vs Corki NOT give 6 kills to Corki in 10 minutes.
I think that's a fair expectation of any player, despite the champion :p.

jerd

ATTN people with AMEX debit card.

Hurry and use your money and cancel your card if you signed up for the free rp deal.

Oh damn. Speaking of these, isn't there a workaround for the direct deposit points? I still need those, but would rather not setup a direct deposit through work.

Einbroch

Banned
Oh damn. Speaking of these, isn't there a workaround for the direct deposit points? I still need those, but would rather not setup a direct deposit through work.
Do Amazon mturk for $20 worth of work. If you do it casually you'll get it in no time.

DeadNames

Banned
I don't know why, but I forsee a future where Aatrox is nerfed...

Also once the fab 4 (Fizz, Ahri, Kassadin, and Zed) all get nerfed, Kha'Zix and Talon will reign as the supreme assassins.

You heard it first here folks.

JesseZao

How does this work? Steps?

You get the routing and account number from your serve Direct Deposit setup page. Add that as a bank account to your paypal account. Once verified, send funds to serve by withdrawing to bank account from your paypal (20 bucks to get 1k RP). Takes a few days, them boom free RP.

Boken

Banned
pZJj6mj.gif

So who wants Triforce again? Corki, Ez, Jax, Irelia, etc.?
Corki, Ez, Jax, Irelia, Nasus, Eve, Vi, Hecarim and Skarner are all I can think of.

It's kinda hard to built it on some of these though - mostly Vi - because of jungle gold flow.

EDIT - Darius, Wukong, Jayce, AD Nidalee, Poppy. I've seen Xin, Udyr and Pantheon every now and then as well.

I'd reeeeeeally rather recommend Gauntlet over TF for Nasus. You're supposed to stay very long in a fight to make great use of your ult.

Eve... ehh.

Eve falls under the "jungle gold flow is a bitch" cases. It's really, really good on her but it's almost impossible to grab it without getting behind unless you're curbstomping.

As for Nasus, I feel that the 200% sheen procs are much better on him, and you'll most likely max out CDR anyways so Wither has basically a 100% uptime, sticking to targets isn't a problem.

Subtle

Dropped from S1 to S4. I don't have much inspiration to play anymore after that fall. Hopefully Season 4 will shake things up enough to make things interesting. That Jinx video is so good. Hope they start doing stuff like this for older champions too!

Edit: Jinx's face is pretty mesmerizing. Her facial expressions are adorable.

Boken

Banned
Dropped from S1 to S4. I don't have much inspiration to play anymore after that fall. Hopefully Season 4 will shake things up enough to make things interesting. That Jinx video is so good. Hope they start doing stuff like this for older champions too!

If you can fall that far you can raise that high

Gotta believe

And even if you dont, it'll be good practice for season 4. Not trying now just sets you up for failure again

Mothman91

If you can fall that far you can raise that high

Gotta believe

And even if you do, it'll be good practice for season 4

Amen.

I dropped from G1 to G3 and realized I gotta just play to get better. I am close to G2 promotion and can probably get to G1 before Season ends.

Plus I think the soft reset or whatever they do will just make my climb next seasons better(I think?).

tm24

Oh god, 10 Lulus is intense. Those mindgames everyone starts playing when people have banshees and trying to nail a spell to set up a pix bomb is the most fun ive ever had

Q8D3vil

I dropped from g1 to g4 at least 10 times (not kidding) until i got lucky enough to get to plat.

jerd

Climbing seems to have a massive luck factor. Since I started climbing, I've carried some games, been carried others, and just had games thrown to me. If you're really determined, just stick with it and it'll happen eventually.

But on the other hand, if you're just honestly not having any fun with it anymore and you're losing interest, there isn't anything wrong with taking a break. Don't force yourself to keep playing out of obligation. Not to mention X and Y comes out in 3 days!!! Perfect timing!

Newt

Amen.

I dropped from G1 to G3 and realized I gotta just play to get better. I am close to G2 promotion and can probably get to G1 before Season ends.

Plus I think the soft reset or whatever they do will just make my climb next seasons better(I think?).
I'm pretty close to G1, we should duo sometime.

Nexusscouter is definitely useful when finding out that the enemy ADC has no lifesteal quints. Just had to keep aggresive and he went back to fountain 3 times before my first.

should ADC's have lifesteal quints equipped? I was under the impression AD was the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom