• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puru

Damn, i always knew getting Hecarim would be worth it one day. Being a robot unicorn and soloing the whole enemy team felt pretty good.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Loss Forgiven?

pls

KsG4Wcq.png

now i'll get back into gol- nope ps4 arrived infamous time

Nidalee spears come out so fast that they are bugged and you can only spam them while moving, otherwise you can't cast another until the first disappears from the screen lol

zkylon

zkylewd
there's that stonewall post that sounds kind of a good idea

basically every game before champ select randomize the available roster for each player on these modes except on custom games.

so like you won't be able to spam sona and soraka and shit

sona is fucking 100% pick or ban in this mode jesus that was easy

also, my self mystery gifts of the day. didnt have a lux skin, so even a garbage one is fine. arctic ops varus is coo, didnt have a twitch skin so thats coo, dont care about cho or garen.

There is no such thing as "garbage skin" for Lux...

... well, maybe Commando Lux. But that's just me.

I'll try my luck later. I got Riot Nasus yesterday :)

zkylon

zkylewd
There is no such thing as "garbage skin" for Lux...

... well, maybe Commando Lux. But that's just me.

I'll try my luck later. I got Riot Nasus yesterday :)
waddya talking about willy all lux skins are bad

steel legion is decent on a vaccuum but in the context of 90% of her skins being bizarrely military related it's just boring.

and all the other ones have hideous splash arts or are just hideous themselves :/

bgbball31

My friend, who is in Bronze II, said this when I told him that someone from the C9 v TSM exhibition match was using Xerath (who is his main):

"yes but the pro's xeraths arent good usually"

I wanted to reach through my computer and smack him.

Anyways loving this game mode. Went 25/8 as Nidalee in my second game, and then found that Lulu is broken with her 3-4 q's on a single e, so played a bunch of her. Found that ADC's don't fit well with it though, because league of gapclosers just became league of gapclosers that come up 80% faster. Either that or I am just bad with ADC's.

Anyways loving this game mode. Went 25/8 as Nidalee in my second game, and then found that Lulu is broken with her 3-4 q's on a single e, so played a bunch of her. Found that ADC's don't fit well with it though, because league of gapclosers just became league of gapclosers that come up 80% faster. Either that or I am just bad with ADC's.

You're supposed to play Ez/Lucian.

Ferrio

Banned
Think fizz is overrated really. I think it's probably better to list what champs suck than what champs are OP. There's just way too many that are good in this mode.

Champs that I think suck in this mode:
Fiora
Nasus
Singed
Karthus
Teemo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom