• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
its impossible to play sona with skill now

cds are too short
gotta mash them keys

you can tell i am really enjoying URF SONA

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
its impossible to play sona with skill now

cds are too short
gotta mash them keys

you can tell i am really enjoying URF SONA

Sona is always the most fun champ to play in any mode.

That's kinda what Sona was like on release.
innervating_locket_it5mupr.png

Never forget

I really, REALLY wanna try soraka in URF mode

im glad riot enabled this because i lost in promos yesterday after a draven that we completely shut down in laning phase (i.e. he left lane 0-4-0) started running ripshod on us in teamfights and we couldnt do anything because I had to use all my CC on wukong to stop him from diving our AD and god that game was SO FREE

Nekofrog

Banned
sona is fucking 100% pick or ban in this mode jesus that was easy

also, my self mystery gifts of the day. didnt have a lux skin, so even a garbage one is fine. arctic ops varus is coo, didnt have a twitch skin so thats coo, dont care about cho or garen.

HDlQuVT.png

Vlad still costs health. I assume the same goes for others. Boo. I wanted perma pool. :(

You can still perma pool. It costs percentage health and feeds it back to you if you're doing damage. Just remember your summoner and item CDs are also crazy short, grab an Hourglass, Ghost, and Flash and you should always have some bullshit ready to hack your way out of trouble.

Newt

You can still perma pool. It costs percentage health and feeds it back to you if you're doing damage. Just remember your summoner and item CDs are also crazy short, grab an Hourglass, Ghost, and Flash and you should always have some bullshit ready to hack your way out of trouble.
Soraka says no.

Blizzard

Banned
Vlad still costs health. I assume the same goes for others. Boo. I wanted perma pool. :(
Aww, I wanted infinite Olaf true damage permanent lightning. Who else has spammable true damage? Kog'maw is probably no good because no escape, maybe Darius since ult would be short cooldown?

holy shit kha

rumble is officially the worst champion now
Rumble still has overheat then, I assume?

It's fun having 700 stacks on Nasus at the 15 minute mark.
This mode really highlights when people are familiar with champions. I had a Nasus who had like...50-100 stacks by 15 minutes I'm guessing. Maybe 150 or 200 if we were lucky. I also had a Katarina on my team in the mode who died 22 times, had hardly any kills, and basically said they were trying to end it even sooner so they could stop playing Katarina who is a horrible champion in the mode.

Then I tried Katarina the next game and went like 20/4, and someone else said they had 36 kills with her, so it very probably depends on whether people know how to cheese certain champions. =P

Aww, I wanted infinite Olaf true damage permanent lightning. Who else has spammable true damage? Kog'maw is probably no good because no escape, maybe Darius since ult would be short cooldown?

Darius is basically a psychotic dreidel in URF. He spins like Garen and wins like whatever the polar opposite of Garen is. (Darius?)

nasus is too fun in URF. Lane kind of sucks because everyone just plays poke champs but I just stick to the jungle at first and then infinite wither people until they die.

I can't get enough of Karma. :(

Perma 550+ movement speed with an excellent tool for kiting and chasing. Boss splitpush. Can't leave alone in a lane because she waveclears so fast and can permashield a minion against a turret with some AP and levels. Can duel some champs if necessary. Also doesn't care about Teemo shrooms because it can NOT dent her shield. Even managed to survive that bs Lux+Morgana lane. Not popular so not permabanned (yet). This feels so much like Blue Ez except stupidly mobile with ridiculous pushing power.

Look at this. 1v2 lane bullying. Shaco laned with me for the first few minutes but he couldn't do anything because I was doing great on my own, so I asked him to just roam around since I thought he was probably getting bored.

I know C9 v TSM will be an URF mode show match, but if you dont want to wait until then, here is CJ Blaze v NJ Sword on URF mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9it-fBTaE&feature=youtu.be&t=22m17s

See even Koreans know.

Mystery gifting myself:

Y2MTC5U.png

I already had Northern Front Swain but this is better. All the other skins are for champs I didn't have skins for. So worth :p

clemenx

Banned
I just had the most fun ever even though my team lost.

Endless Q and R on Singed proceed to run around the other team like crazy.

Blizzard

Banned
yorick is the BEST in URF holy crap

you just faceroll in teamfights. its amazing.
I had the opposite experience with yorick, since using low-cooldown ghouls just resets the previous one, you have to time the ghouls to properly trigger triforce, and with all the quick dash champions like nidalee and riven it is difficult to catch up enough to someone to even be able to melee them. Plus I may have built too tanky and couldn't do damage AND got melted.

Is the Nautilus snare cooldown reduced? Maybe he could be decent for once.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Well, ask team not to ban Sona, better see what all the fuss is about.

Giggling like a schoolgirl for most of that. I could not press the keys fast enough. Plus as soon as I got the Lichbane I could solo their entire team. Fucking incredible.

Sadly Diana isn't as fun as I had hoped. Without the Q hit could not endless dash to people for days. Probably didn't help I was against a Nid who is also ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom