• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zynx

Yeah, I was one of those players drawn back in to play tonight.

But there's still people raging and being assholes even in such a for-fun mode!

If they really keep this mode, it'll be awesome in customs for practicing combos, especially with ults involved. You can even practice flash a little without having to emulate it with shaco or something.

I wanted to play sona but she was banned every game.

zkylon

zkylewd
lol custom game with friends

ibcsByAemNzi5N.png

fuck haha

Boken

Banned
But you can't complain because it's an Alpha. (Are they already doing microtransactions in it, or are they at least keeping up the thin veneer this isn't a betadvertisement?)

its like hearthstone
microtransactions r already in
if u spend money now i assume u get it back each reset (if any()

its like hearthstone
microtransactions r already in
if u spend money now i assume u get it back each reset (if any()

I guess since Blizzard were the ones who started the whole "free demo masked as a beta test" advertising method, they can be forgiven for calling something like that an Alpha, even if it's completely stupid from a game development perspective.

And it's not like LoL and DOTA2 weren't in full release as a "Beta" for the better part of a year, so we've thrown out any hope of these words still having any meaning beyond media hype. I'm just mildly amused at what they're going to start calling it after "Alpha" gets overused and doesn't interest people anymore.

"Sign up today to try the LoL2 tech demo! Pre-Alpha, completely garbage, no assets included!"

I wish the attack speed buff applied to ranged attacks instead of ranged champions.

Kayle gets nothing with Righteous Fury. =(
At least she can use Righteous Fury all the time.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
But you can't complain because it's an Alpha. (Are they already doing microtransactions in it, or are they at least keeping up the thin veneer this isn't a betadvertisement?)
you have to pay a lot for everything, and none of the champions are really cheap.

dimb

are they actually charging points for the champions in an alpha/closed beta/whatever?
yes. and it seems like hearthstone where you can only make real progress on earning the currency through daily quests.

yo einbroch way to share genes with this dude

http://nadota.com/showthread.php?25490-Due-mostly-to-his-current-stint-with-EvilGeniuses-masondota-now-has-the-highest-wi said:
Due mostly to his current stint with @EvilGeniuses, @masondota now has the highest win rate (34-9, 79.1%) of any #Dota2 pro with 20+ matches

zkylon

zkylewd
you a spaniard?

can only speak amurica
well i'm from argentina and speak spanish but was just pointing out how they instantly went for the blocked ryze kassadin lol.

the ezreal was just some random guy that joined the room and we were all in skype. he tryharded the game like he was farming for ip or something so the five of us started plotting against him. my brother was just feeding me kills and telling me where he was going and everything and we'd ambush him in the jungle or something lol.

like i guess that's the problem with these kinds of modes, people are just gonna ruin them and abuse what's op for some reason. like we were 3v3ing on sr and picking random shit and the guy just instalocks ezreal and gets dragons and trashtalks. like seriously what kind of people joins a custom game to do that?

anyways next game we just did 2v2 with friends on aram map and just choosing champions literally at random and that was actually hilariously fun

ibf3L9hMBESxY6.png

the fuckers just stacked armor like crazy to the point i could simply not kill them so i sold all my items and just played support to tryndamere with ult and shurelyas lol

can't believe that worked lol

zkylon

zkylewd
^ yea

i was thinking for reworking nidalee of maybe having her javelins like stick a rope or something on whoever it lands, slowing and marking them. rope works like lebonk chain, if you ran away it breaks. you can proc the mark with cougar form attacks for tons of damage. and i'd remove the distance damage increase mechanic thingie and you know retune everything for this to work.

so like adding some light cc to nidalee and making her less pokey and more like an assassin i guess?

i dunno, that just went through my head and didn't sound so dumb

Ferrio

Banned
Okay... Riven is trash in ultra rapid fire.

Diana is amazing.

Soloed jinx in lane...
...lux teleports in
Double Kill
Sivir teleports in
Triple Kill
Riven teleports in
Quadra kill

"Come on teemo teleport!"

Not really in the brain, it's a matter of reflexes. This stuff all happens at a crawl to dudes like Faker, they can track everything that's happening and predict what's going to happen in real-time, even with that much guff spamming around them that quickly.

It's a good thing we have them playing video games instead of out conquering the world.

Tizoc

Which would you say is better on Tryndamere:
Statik Shiv
Phantom Dancer

I have a set that can give Trynda a max of 95% critical, but when looking for an alternative to statik I find only Phantom Dancer would fit the bill.

I dunno, it's just funny to see some things

For example, super cdr urgot

i played jungle urgot yesterday. anything that got hit by my Noxian Corrosive Charge just died. well, early game at least. they had a zed, soraka and sona so once lane phase was over RIP our entire team

but man it was funny.

dimb

it's more just like, i saw the low cdr thing. it was kind of funny a few times but not really.

zkylon

zkylewd
Not really in the brain, it's a matter of reflexes. This stuff all happens at a crawl to dudes like Faker, they can track everything that's happening and predict what's going to happen in real-time, even with that much guff spamming around them that quickly.

It's a good thing we have them playing video games instead of out conquering the world.
well i dunno, i play some high mechanics champions fairly ok and some of them took a bit getting used to but zed's style just doesn't really work in my head. i can't get him to click and it drives me insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom