• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

Anyone mess around with rune pages?

Ran a AD reds/Health yellows/MR Blues/AD quints on Graves.

Felt like a boss with like 800ish health before lvl 6.

Repgnar

Any idea on when the daily limit for mystery gifts reset? I reached the limit yesterday but can't buy any today because it says i've reached the limit. Is it like daily win bonus in that the reset doesn't have a set time but instead resets 24 hours from when the limit is reached?

zkylon

zkylewd
i think adcs will just want armor for yellows because of the effective health thingie for lifesteal

also dragon scales up to 9.5% of your current health at level 9. sounds like it hurts like a mofo

Nekofrog

Banned
y0qOUr4.png

Down to only 23 champs that I don't own. I have 6162 IP, and when I hit 6300 I'm thinking of buying Viktor. Would anyone suggest someone over him?

zkylon

zkylewd
anivia is like best champion in the game yo

you want her

you can wall up your friends in fountain in aram and see them cry

it's great

Feral Flare felt like shit. Took way too long to finish it even though I was farming hard, and by the time it was finished I could barely feel it.

25 camps is too much, and no mana sustain doesn't help.

drawkcaB

Feral Flare felt like shit. Took way too long to finish it even though I was farming hard, and by the time it was finished I could barely feel it.

25 camps is too much, and no mana sustain doesn't help.

I've been spoiled by the CDR on the spirit items myself. My immediate thought is that the maim stacks should include champ kills/assists before Wriggle's becomes Feral Flare, not after.

Ferrio

Banned
I've been spoiled by the CDR on the spirit items myself. My immediate thought is that the maim stacks should include champ kills/assists before Wriggle's becomes Feral Flare, not after.

Someone said it does...

edit: Oh they meant the transformation only...

Edwardo

Any idea on when the daily limit for mystery gifts reset? I reached the limit yesterday but can't buy any today because it says i've reached the limit. Is it like daily win bonus in that the reset doesn't have a set time but instead resets 24 hours from when the limit is reached?

It's 24 hours from when you buy the first one. And it resets individually too, so if you use all three today it'll be 24 hours from each one that you buy.

Why is Travis such a weirdo?
'Cause he's the equivalent of a personality black hole.

Don't even know how State of the League became relatively well-known when all he ever did on that show was "Hey guest x, what do you think about y subject?" and sat back while taking a sip from his oversized mug.

Repgnar

It's 24 hours from when you buy the first one. And it resets individually too, so if you use all three today it'll be 24 hours from each one that you buy.

Yup, just had it reset. Ended up getting the Silver Leona skin and Alien Invader Heimer. Not too shaby.

Anyone mess around with rune pages?

Ran a AD reds/Health yellows/MR Blues/AD quints on Graves.

Felt like a boss with like 800ish health before lvl 6.

Would you say it's better than the standard AD/armor/MR?

Damn looks like friend of mine about to be 2-2 in his promo for challenger on NA. Oh the tension!

Edit: Oh man maybe he's about to make it after all the comebacks! Oh shit he did it challenger! And on Nightblu3's stream!

zkylon

zkylewd
why.jpg

you already complain that shes squishy and now youre gonna regulate yourself to heal bot status or constantly die
i never complained she was squishy, i always thought sona was a lot more fun to play when she was even squishier than now because her spells were a lot stronger

edit: so yea if rito pushed her to a more passive side i'd like to find the best way to make that owrk rather than fight it for no reason. i really liked how edward played her once and he kept forcing small trades and outsustaining people and seemed like his mana regen was higher than mine so i figured why the hell not.

Yay I played Vayne, went to lane with just BotRK + Boots after farming really badly and 1v2'd their bot lane, now all I need is to start being a dick about it and my training will be complete

Mothman91

Yay I played Vayne, went to lane with just BotRK + Boots after farming really badly and 1v2'd their bot lane, now all I need is to start being a dick about it and my training will be complete

Welcome to the League of Assholes.

Where we measure our dicks on how we "outplay" the enemy.

Don't forget to "bait" them by being terribly out of position farming a long lane without wards. If you win the duel, claim you were split-pushing; if you lose, claim you were distracting them so your team could take an objective elsewhere.

zkylon

zkylewd
zyra is pretty funny in urf, i was doing wraiths and wolves from level 3 onwards and soloed baron at like level 14?

i built a plant wall to block the jayce q's because the dude was annoying as fuck but it went as ok as zyra mid can go

unfortunately people have already ruined the mode for me, flaming and instalocking hecarim if he isn't banned and shit

hahah, my thoughts exactly. I'm gonna try to run hp5 more on supports, see how it goes.

huh isn't hp5 even worse since you're trading your hp/armor runes for that?

New rune combo for AS/AD champs on Reddit

Old: 9 AS reds, 3 AD quints
Result: 15.3% AS, 6.8 AD

New: 4 AS reds, 5 AD reds, 2 AS quints, 1AD quint
Result: 15.8% AS, 7.0 AD

Alternate combo: 8 AD reds, 1 AS red, 3 AS quints
Result: 15.2% AS, 7.6 AD

zkylon

zkylewd
New rune combo for AS/AD champs on Reddit

Old: 9 AS reds, 3 AD quints
Result: 15.3% AS, 6.8 AD

New: 4 AS reds, 5 AD reds, 2 AS quints, 1AD quint
Result: 15.8% AS, 7.0 AD

Alternate combo: 8 AD reds, 1 AS red, 3 AS quints
Result: 15.2% AS, 7.6 AD

sounds like huge waste of ip for less than 1 ad and 1% as lol

well maybe not the second one if as quints aren't too expensive.

edit: now that i think about it people that play other roles than ap mid probably already have most of this runes already so nvm

Anyone switching up their ADC pages? I'm pretty happy with my old ones and taking the 1% hit on lifesteal from having 2 LS quints. 1% can't really make much difference right?

Armour is still better in bot lane IMO as it increases the value of sustain.

DeadNames

Banned
Ohhh baby, so much closer to a new Aatrox skin. Just gotta get Nami, Quinn, Kha'Zix, Liss, and Zac out of the way.

In other words, feral flare is high risk high reward. it does TONS of damage, but you really need to farm it up. the ward range is HUUUUUGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom