• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
being an all in support is real

nothing is more predictable than a lvl 6 leona and bot isnt 2v2 but 2v2 + junglers

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

brian!

53244e94d83ef.gif

Tizoc

Me and my brother just won this match:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/42219623

I was Trynda and in the end I swapped out my boots for Yoummu's Ghost Blade, seemed to help XP
First our Morgana went AFK after fucking up a lot, then our Ashe went AFK, leaving just me, my brother and Zed.
We all did what we could eventually both the top and mid inhib. turrets were destroyed (top was taken down by the minions!) In a final push we went mid took down 4 champs and proceeded to win the game!
Only Teemo was alive but the little guy couldn't do shit to us XD.

Violet_0

Banned
finally had a chance to carry an urf 35/9 as Fizz

there's something funny about scoring a quadrakill as their whole team tries to run away from you, picking them off one by one

Nev

Banned
How boring must be the competitive scene for Nami to be an exciting pick. I don't know how you can keep watching the same 20 champions matches, I got bored weeks ago.

Newt

How boring must be the competitive scene for Nami to be an exciting pick. I don't know how you can keep watching the same 20 champions matches, I got bored weeks ago.
You should be happy; your favorite champion, Karma, was played.

No, Leona restricts champion picks. If you don't have an escape, you're going to have to flash every time she ults you, especially during a gank whether your positioning is good or bad. She doesn't a ~40% lcs pick for no reason.
Not really. Singling Leona out like this would only make for a compelling argument if there ever was a time where solo queue and professional players weren't incredibly narrow-minded with their champion rotations. You could go back to broadcasts of Season 1 tournaments held by Riot and easily say something like "Kog'maw restricts champion picks" instead with how predictable their picks often are; teams have practically always gone for the same ol' shit ad nauseum even if the team synergy is lacking. This isn't going to change any time soon with how perception issues plague the League of Legends community as a whole, and it's overbearing how thoroughly boring LCS and its ilk become because of this.

I'm not convinced that only a few supports can perform well against Leona either, regardless of player skill. At various points in (pre-)season 4 you had Annie, Thresh, Alistar, Lulu, Taric, Morgana, Karma and Janna. During Season 3 even tanky Soraka could be a big pest for Leona whenever the latter tried to establish lane dominance without the help of a jungler. Teamfights were a different matter entirely, but I digress. Most of the aforementioned still work against her with sensible runes and masteries, but you could make a case about how some of these require a higher level of mastery in order to punish bad positioning - even in Diamond solo queue games this is a common occurance in any role - than an all-in engage champion. That'd be the extent of me agreeing with you re: Leona.

I'm siding with what Leezard said, either way.

TomShoe

Banned
4800IP

Leona or Twitch

Also, how do I beat Wukong top lane as Renekton, he keeps blinking out before I can combo

What say you GAF

Neol

lol those hermes shoes
lol those headphones

God this is such a bleh design. Maybe it'll look better when animated?
Prob not

I like that they didn't go straight for the final match comp like they did with TPA and did some fanservice.

Maybe I'll be able to play Vayne while chanelling Piglet now
probably not

4800IP

Leona or Twitch

Also, how do I beat Wukong top lane as Renekton, he keeps blinking out before I can combo

What say you GAF
Leo.

Wu like one of the easiest match for renekton. You can always e his clone then save the 2nd e for when he reappears and continue smacking him.

You don't even need full combos to win trades with him, he has no sustain so couple fury Q and he will be at half while you're at 100.

If his jungler ganks you around 6 and he's at half you most likely can press R and get a rather easy double kill and just destroy the game for them.

brian!

reminiscent of
Code:
[IMG]http://busblog.tonypierce.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/icecreamtruckdancerssj1.jpg[/IMG]

zkylon

zkylewd
what runes do you guys have anyway? im curious.

UOruFPA.jpg

my runes are a perfect representation of what was wrong with seals.
oo i like this idea this is fun

i4OLaxjy9mqpD.PNG

got a couple weird ones but for the most part standard

S@20 actually has more of the models up

I think the jax one is alright but the rest are very meh

edit: the more I look at it the more jax looks like a friggin kingdom hearts character
it's so weird they work on these skins for so long and it always end up looking so ehh

maybe they'll put the tpa ones on sale too and i might snatch tpa ori

vayne_skin05_tx_cm.jpg

i guess id definitely play champs like this
my favorite part about making models is drawing them silly textures. modeling itself is so boring in comparison :I

If only there was proper itemization to combat heavy sustain instead of nerfing those kits into the ground. Nah, that's crazy talk.
like what? i don't think heavy sustain is a problem right now?

tbh sustain lanes are super boring so i don't mind. i'd rather there was no rock paper scissors thing and it was just poke against burst with both playing with "danger zones" and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom