• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agkel

Did something happen after the match or did the stat teams just fucked up the NA lcs stats page?
TSM up one over C9.

Tizoc

Now this was a good game. Our Rengar was very helpful, and helped me get an advantage over Vi in the early game.
uQnE1yW.jpg

By the end game we managed to push both bot and mid and went in for the kill.
Felt good mang

Mothman91

Now this was a good game. Our Rengar was very helpful, and helped me get an advantage over Vi in the early game.
uQnE1yW.jpg

By the end game we managed to push both bot and mid and went in for the kill.
Felt good mang

Inifinity edge > Last whisper.

Don't think LW was justified there so early on. Plus, IE is just too much of a core item to pass up so early on.

myopinionofcourse.

Moodmon

Neo Member
Finally used IP (after getting all the runes) to get Caitlin. This feels like easy mode ADC to be. I cannot get on with Varus, don't like the AA animation and slow speed/lack of escape kills me. With Cait I rarely have trouble with CS thanks to passive, great long range clear with Q and a good escape.

Feels almost scummy not really having to worry about trades when I outrange most of bot lane. Then I just stand at back of team fights and auto people for fun and profit. Might not be true at actually good levels of the game but I'm very happy with new ADC waifu.

AcridMeat

Banned
Finally used IP (after getting all the runes) to get Caitlin. This feels like easy mode ADC to be. I cannot get on with Varus, don't like the AA animation and slow speed/lack of escape kills me. With Cait I rarely have trouble with CS thanks to passive, great long range clear with Q and a good escape.

Feels almost scummy not really having to worry about trades when I outrange most of bot lane. Then I just stand at back of team fights and auto people for fun and profit. Might not be true at actually good levels of the game but I'm very happy with new ADC waifu.
She's a great adc, the first one I clicked with, but I prefer varus/jinx. Their burst is much more severe and the big plays potential is higher.

That said I've gotten a lot better at using Caitlyn's traps in fights and can usually catch people before they try to get away.

If you get behind as Caitlyn it's kind of shitty because her late game isn't as good. I had a crappy game as Varus last night, we kept getting ganked bottom and I started 2/4 but finished 16/5. He's a monster.

He does need some damage to make his last hitting easier though you're right.

edit: 14/6 my bad!

Edwardo

Varus and Corki probably have my two favorite auto attack animations. At least for an adc.

Cait's cool too. I just haven't been able to win with her lately.

Moodmon

Neo Member
I dunno what it is with Varus. It isn't the damage, more the slight delay as he pulls his bow back. It just really puts me off for some reason. How bad is it to me?

I prefer Corki.

Mothman91

Corki probably has best ADC AA feel. Just sucks when you do try to go in for a minion hit, you are going to get fucked by his short range.

Overall it's Zed though.

Newt

So what am I doing wrong? What I should be doing? Not maxing Q first but W instead? No BT rush? I feel completely lost with her.
Max Q first. Get BT always. If you auto Q auto, activate w and chase and you do a tonne of damage. Use your ult to finish people that are out of range in lane, not for damage.

Best AA is Draven, obviously.

No way, it's gotta be Karthus. He's a cool guy who gives you a chance to catch up on some sleep while you're waiting for your attack to go off. You're probably even forgetting he has an AA while you read this because you gave up in the middle of it and just popped a skittle, didn't you?

Max Q first. Get BT always. If you auto Q auto, activate w and chase and you do a tonne of damage. Use your ult to finish people that are out of range in lane, not for damage.
Hmm, that explains it. I was using Q as a single poke thing, and not to boot up her W stacks to go on the offensive.

So basically Bullet Time and Culling are literally the same spell now? lol

Leezard

Hmm, that explains it. I was using Q as a single poke thing, and not to boot up her W stacks to go on the offensive.

In lane you always used her ult like that. You would deal less damage by ulting than by auto attacking (+Q) at essentially any given moment if they were in your face.

Bullet Time's never been a wise move to pop point-blank in a duel. It's very easy for someone to dash perpendicular to it or Flash behind you if you do that. It's never been something you just use rock'n'roll style in a 1v1/2v2 situation.

Newt

Nah. You do more damage single target than bullet time, but if you're hitting like 3-4 people, bullet time is better.

I don't mean to duel, but I thought Bullet Time was best used as an opener in a fight, sort of like late game Ace in the Hole

Good to know. Was relying too much on it, I guess.

Well, it's pretty strictly not used like The Culling either way, since the whole point of The Culling is that you remain highly mobile while using it, making it ideal for pursuit and kiting. It's actually more like Ace in the Hole when used as a finisher, it's just an ability that allows you to clean up a kill that would otherwise be too far away to chase.

That's just as a finisher in lane, though. In terms of team fight utility it's an animal all to itself, and really relies very heavily on your team composition vs. the enemy team composition in terms of how best to use it.

Nev

Banned
image.jpg

Now that I got out of the trash Riot dared to put me in for not playing in two months (and the three unpunished afks in three different placement matches) I can start with the actual climb.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Got demoted to Gold II, feels bad man.

DeadNames

Banned
image.jpg

Now that I got out of the trash Riot dared to put me in for not playing in two months (and the three unpunished afks in three different placement matches) I can start with the actual climb.

Hey dude, what do you think of top karma? I know you're like, one of the best at her. Can she carry?

Also, anyone here going to pax east?

zkylon

zkylewd
mine's pretty boring since i haven't been playing much so i added whole season history

ibobdLGsfDGuwe.PNG

i swear one of these days imma do some actual games and get to plat but i never feel like playing ranked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom