• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Isn't Guinsoo the creator of some of the crazier Dota champs?

Like, I believe Evoker is his?

Yeah, I think so.

The old Invoker with an insane number of spells was one of his creations, the newer one is a watered down version of the original (the remake is probably better for the game). I think Icefrog did the remake, but I'm not certain.

Dota used to have so much crazy stuff. The enemies got 0 experience when you denied creeps in the Dota of old, until they patched it out because it was too
anti-fun.

AP Shaco is fun as hell in URF. I'm not even afraid of Fizz and Zed. So damn slippery and sticky.

IDK how AD Shaco would be, but I guess those constant IE+Shiv crits would hurt.

Leezard

You know of a ridiculous combo in URF? Galio + Taric. It's not as immediately OP as you can think, but they are so ridiculous. Alistar and fiddle kinda eat them for breakfast though.

You know of a ridiculous combo in URF? Galio + Taric. It's not as immediately OP as you can think, but they are so ridiculous. Alistar and fiddle kinda eat them for breakfast though.

Nami + Taric and Soraka + Taric are pretty absurd too.

particularly the latter. AP Soraka packs him with armour so his abilities and basics do a heap of magic damage and he's tanky as fuck.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Take it easy. Fiora's ultimate is literally just "on target AOE spell". It's kind of like Alpha Strike if it had no range and couldn't crit.

Take it easy. Fiora's ultimate is literally just "on target AOE spell". It's kind of like Alpha Strike if it had no range and couldn't crit.

if you had said it like that first and made a decent point instead of some snarky remark, you wouldn't get a snarky remark in response.

I still find it a really fun ability to use, from how it looks to the feeling of power you get when you use it, as well as the options it gives in terms of optimal times to use it. From single target assassination, to picking off an entire team that's low health, diving someone, using it as dive protection. I also like how it works with Tiamat/Hydra.

ughhhhhhh richard lewis sucks so much

it's pretty hilarious that ever since Thorin was going on about how much exposure his League of Legends stuff gets (especially on reddit) on one of Chanman's shows (that Richard Lewis was on), he's basically looked for every League controversy he can find. As far as I can tell he gave 0 fucks about LoL before that.

His article on NiP/Lemondgs was good, but this latest one and the one re: jungler items, as well as his thing on Mimer have just been hit baiting trash.

brian!

it's like someone told a buzzfeed writer that they need to try and string together some paragraphs

this guy can't decide whether he's writing for the new york post or some noir lord of the rings grandpa tell me a story before bed shit
and this is probably not his fault, but y so many different text sizes

"Cast your mind back to August 2013 and spare a thought then for what happened to COGnitive Gaming, robbed of the opportunity to attend an LCS qualifier through no fault of their own."
"As for why it hasn’t come out before now… There are many reasons."
"That word again. Strange."

SM DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nekofrog

Banned

Anything + Galio is incredibly strong. My friend runs Galio a lot, and I pair it with something also AOE (Nunu). Those stacked ults, dude.

brian!

thats probably actually the second time ive run into him after i muted him the first time, wut a small league of legends world

v9JRJAx.png

zkylon

zkylewd
"Cast your mind back to August 2013 and spare a thought then for what happened to COGnitive Gaming, robbed of the opportunity to attend an LCS qualifier through no fault of their own."
"As for why it hasn’t come out before now… There are many reasons."
"That word again. Strange."
lol

these writer egomaniacs are worse than doublelift

Zukuu

Banned
match making please. 3x diamond + 2 platin vs 3x unranked, 1 platin and a gold.
After being 11-3-4 I proceeded to end the game at 14-14-14 after an hour. True Pantheon fashion. I was the biggest focus target ever. They always went all in on me. My team traded favorable due to that and we were able to close the game after a glorious ulti engage from me.

Ferga

Tristana needs to be disabled. Her ult glitch is stupid as hell. The knockback is more than twice as it should normally be sometimes.

Every game I've spectated a tristana, it happens at least once.

I've seen people get launched over baron wall while they were standing on top of baron, get launched through the tribush wall at top/bot lane, launched through red wall.

It instantly makes fights into a 4v5

zkylon

zkylewd
jungler ganks bot, our draven gets a kill.

comes back to lane with sword of the divine

checks lolnexus, guy's bronze 2

wtf

falastini

More Skarner changes? lolwhat?

I wish people would stop asking for his old kit back... it wasn't that good. I like having a useful E, and having the atk speed buff tied to the Q instead of my shield.

I only played a handful of games but he felt good to me. IB being cheaper is an indirect buff as well.

zkylon

zkylewd
next game enemy team has the same bronze 2 dude and another one on top. now he plays nami with barrier exhaust :I

the fuck is wrong with that guy. we even got a diamond 1 and a diamond 5 in our team to like say "hey here's a free win for you!" but ofc diamond 1 guy threw the game and flamed everyone.

i think the bigger issue with normals trolling is that there's no draft pick in las, so there's no tryhard mode for people that wanna premade 3 or 4 or something. so like you end up getting all kinds of people that want different things out of the game. and like it's not necessarily wrong to troll pick draven jungle or whatever but it's frustrating dealing with it so often (basically games being decided by who's diamond tryhards the most/least)...

anywho finally got to try new mf. she feels a lot better, specially her q. it's like an even more bullshitty lucian q. her slow is also stronger and ult/w are pretty alright (a bit less amazing than i expected) but the thing i like the most is the q, so much fun to have an aa reset so often. her lack of mobility is still pretty bad, i played against a jax/yasuo and it was really tough to get autos in without getting destroyed. guess it's the reason the only no-mobility carries played on competitive right now are the ones with long range spells like jinx, varus, twitch and kog, and even then it's not too often. i'd like to see her return, curse of the sad bulletime thingie was really cool.

also heal on adc + exhaust on support is super fun

brian!

Tristana needs to be disabled. Her ult glitch is stupid as hell. The knockback is more than twice as it should normally be sometimes.

Every game I've spectated a tristana, it happens at least once.

I've seen people get launched over baron wall while they were standing on top of baron, get launched through the tribush wall at top/bot lane, launched through red wall.

It instantly makes fights into a 4v5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWyoAOQ931k&feature=gp-n-y

Boken

Banned
I don't even think nidalee is dumb so whateva

But sure, force people to use cat form more

Make spear costs mana

zkylon

zkylewd
http://community.na.leagueoflegends...reak-your-silence-on-nidalee?comment=00010006

Apparently 'tripling/quadrupling/greatly extending the cooldown of Javelin Toss' isn't what they're doing which means Nidalee will remain dumb.

i still think they have to use a mark thing on her spears you gotta proc on cat form for the full damage and pretty strongly nerf the spears if mark goes unprocc'd. also have that mark slow people so you can chase them easier

wish i could post on na forums

I dunno why AP mid Soraka is allowed to exist the way she does.

Brainless healer that gives over 100 free armour on her heal oh and the free armour also scales with AP.

that shit's ridiculous. League just shouldn't have a dedicated healer because when they're good they're absurd and when they're bad they suck.

although I'd rather Soraka suck than be good.

zkylon

zkylewd

Brainless healer that gives over 100 free armour on her heal oh and the free armour also scales with AP.

that shit's ridiculous. League just shouldn't have a dedicated healer because when they're good they're absurd and when they're bad they suck.

i bet she'll be dead by 4.6

zkylon

zkylewd
i think q is still pretty good in lane since you can like pretty reliably q a caster minion for the full damage unlike before which in my experience you had to q the enemy champion because if you q'd a minion who knew where the bounce would end up.

i only tried her one game but she felt like she got stronger on all accounts. well maybe the ult damage feels a bit weaker but i dunno the game was already pretty lost by the time i could get like 4 man ults.

Why didn't people play that more often? AP Soraka was very significantly stronger before S4. Needing 600+ AP to match her old shred. Infuse damage got awfully gutted.

The detractor's I've seen all just said noooo she can't roam nooo she doesn't do much damage.

Tizoc

Good to be back using Tryndamere ^_^.
I think I'll start using the following Summoner Spells with him: Ghost and Burn (300ish damage over time at max level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom