• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
woad/viking vi
WoadVi.jpg

i like it.

Aren't you supposed to get a warning before losing LP by inactivity?

By sheer luck I checked my profile in kassad.in and I noticed I only had 3 hours before decaying. (I had 15 LP)

I played ranked and won the game easily, playing Thresh with the touchpad isn't as easy as it sounds. (My mouse ran out of battery during a teamfight)

I'm in Wood tier, where the first item the enemy adc bought was Hurricane and my adc first back was Ionian boots and long sword, our jungler dc for 5 minutes. We won at the end, pretty easy, one of the few games where I truly felt I carried the team, lol. My only regret is getting a rager jax out of bronze.

So far 21 defeats in ranked, 10 games with afk, 1 with a guy that left after dying once [fuck u graves ): ], 1 with the "my dog bit the charger of my laptop, my screen is turning off at times, I'm sorry but I have to leave. my battery is dying" guy, and this jarvan "I'll be right back, just let me reboot my pc" and never came back, 1 game where my duo partner throwed the game. 14 defeats right here, and 2 games where I throwed the game pretty hard. 16. And 3 games where I just didn't carried (ie make calls etc). 19. That leaves 2 games where I don't remember why we lost.

(I'm still salty over that graves, who leaves the game just because they died once?. And the guy of the dog)

Bacon

played udyr twice tonight. In the first game i was told that I should uninstall. Second game i was told (by the enemy team) that I was the best udyr they've ever seen. This game man, so weird.

played udyr twice tonight. In the first game i was told that I should uninstall. Second game i was told (by the enemy team) that I was the best udyr they've ever seen. This game man, so weird.

Had that on two URF Alistar games. :( I got fed hard both games.
game 1: "alistar is our only hope" (won)
game 2: "shitty alistar didnt build tank please uninstall" said 1/19/5 yasuo (lost) (why pick yasuo in urf?)

Boken

Banned
[urf] alistar is the most frustrating thing when ur melee

BJERGSEN is saying that heal + soraka is op

expect more soraka at playoffs kids ;)

I look forward to more people in solo queue trying to run Soraka in long lines versus champions that can run her her down. The easy ganks, they call to me - and if anyone complains about me camping top, I can just say something about how Soraka turns into a team-fighting beast if you don't punish her early.

What's the opinion on the new MF?

She's got two guns, which is 100% more guns than Cait and as many guns as Lucian, meaning she's perfect for the current bot lane meta. (Still 33% fewer guns than Jinx, though, which could be a serious problem.)

Honestly, she seems pretty good, but I think Twitch is going to steal her shine in pro play because the main advantage she has over him (better trading in lane) is almost moot right now with lane swap being practically automatic. That could slow her adoption is solo queue somewhat, since a lot of people really hem to what they see in professional play.

That said, she's a pretty good pick-up. I feel like Draven's still better if you can play him, but MF's a lot easier to learn and play into diverse match-ups, especially in team fights. Bullet Time has potential as part of siege comps, too; it's a really great way to force a tower in those stalled out games that having a Nidalee involved tend to result in.

Nekofrog

Banned
should build a support wrestler/grappler that acts as a counter to thresh somehow. that'd be dope. call him el humungo dongino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom