• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
just played a flare game with trundle. pretty fun. i didnt really get a chance to get super stacks but it synergizes pretty well with his kit. your clear speed once you have lantern is NUTS.

also happy birthday zkylon i regret that i have no waifus to post for you

So what's going on with Feral flame? OP? I haven't been playing last couple weeks or even watching streams. I'm more out of it than usual.

I played one wriggles Nocturne game but my team got mega stomped and gave up by 10 min in so I didn't even get to see the flame (sidenote, it pisses me off so much when people give up after 10 min even when the score is like 1/8. The game is so not over)
Feral Flare is stupid good on champions that can make the most out of it and just stupid on champions that don't.

Nocturne and Yi - solo Baron at 15 minutes YOLO - are looking the best with it right now.

Tizoc

3 games and in each one 1 player goes afk.
They all ended in surrenders.
WTF is up with my luck today...

zkylon

zkylewd
is corki op this patch? played against one last night that was crazy. guy got like void staff as like fourth item and had sorc shoes and would just chunk us with missiles like 1/3rd of our life per missile easy.

i did kinda feed in lane so that might be it tho

also happy birthday zkylon i regret that i have no waifus to post for you
ty

here have some happy people
zOtmNsq.jpg

Edwardo

is corki op this patch? played against one last night that was crazy. guy got like void staff as like fourth item and had sorc shoes and would just chunk us with missiles like 1/3rd of our life per missile easy.

i did kinda feed in lane so that might be it tho

I think it has to do with the 2v1 lanes in lcs. I still love Corki, I just hate his Q so much. The ult cd was alright, but changing his Q just made him unplayable to me when there are other options.

Jeff-DSA

Well, I've had a really, really bad run of teammates. I dropped from Silver III down to Silver V in a few days, and I legit only believe that maybe 2-3 of those losses were just "fair fight" losses. Stuff like morons picking Warwick in the mid lane to AFK or intentional feeding has just had me tearing my hair out. Went 8-2 in placement and then I've just lost a crap load of matches with very rare wins sprinkled in.

Last night I was supporting for an Ashe. We were pushing the lane well, got first blood, and things looked good. Then Ashe build Black Cleaver first. The tide turned on us and we lost. Not to mention that our top was Heimerdinger. :|

I guess it all evens out over time, but lately I've had it stacked up against me more than I've ever seen. I'm waiting for it to swing back for me, but it's frustrating losing 40 LP on a loss and only getting back 17 LP on a win.

Einbroch

Banned
Well, I've had a really, really bad run of teammates. I dropped from Silver III down to Silver V in a few days, and I legit only believe that maybe 2-3 of those losses were just "fair fight" losses. Stuff like morons picking Warwick in the mid lane to AFK or intentional feeding has just had me tearing my hair out. Went 8-2 in placement and then I've just lost a crap load of matches with very rare wins sprinkled in.

Last night I was supporting for an Ashe. We were pushing the lane well, got first blood, and things looked good. Then Ashe build Black Cleaver first. The tide turned on us and we lost. Not to mention that our top was Heimerdinger. :|

I guess it all evens out over time, but lately I've had it stacked up against me more than I've ever seen. I'm waiting for it to swing back for me, but it's frustrating losing 40 LP on a loss and only getting back 17 LP on a win.
Was it this weekend? Because you never played ranked on the weekend.

Einbroch

Banned
Happy birthday Zkylon, may Lux be praised.

I had to check three times to make sure I spelled it right, I always, always type Zyklon.

drawkcaB

So what's going on with Feral flame? OP? I haven't been playing last couple weeks or even watching streams. I'm more out of it than usual.

I played one wriggles Nocturne game but my team got mega stomped and gave up by 10 min in so I didn't even get to see the flame (sidenote, it pisses me off so much when people give up after 10 min even when the score is like 1/8. The game is so not over)

Same issue here. I built it in three games (two Aatrox, 1 Nocturne) and every single lane got crushed. I only managed to get it fully stacked in one game and it was at the very end.

garath

Same issue here. I built it in three games (two Aatrox, 1 Nocturne) and every single lane got crushed. I only managed to get it fully stacked in one game and it was at the very end.

I did get crushed by a Yi in a subsequent game with it. I'll try Yi again with it.

Newt

I wish I could be like you guys and just stop playing yolo q after being put into a division. It's pull is too strong...

drawkcaB

My current jungle picks are Xin Zhao, Volibear, Trundle, Nautilus, Vi, and Skarner. I'm going to wait on trying Rengar and Gragas until they receive the changes/buffs that Riot are already testing out. Still need to test Nocturne and Udyr as well. Hopefully I can get all my jungle stuff sorted out before months end.

tm24

We got smoked early game until nasus and I just said fuck it, lets farm and delay this shit. And we did. With BotRK and feral flare, i could not die. Nasus just hit like a truck and kept doing brilliant TP suicide pushes. Had a crazy nocturne driveby ult to steal baron at one point.

By end game we were able to win team fights in base while Nasus would keep slowly pushing via TP. Won on a fake teamfight initiate into double tp into bases. Thank you awful enemy item builds

Ferrio

Banned
WTF is with that Yi build?

edit: Looks like flare is amazing on Shyvanna.... might have to start running her jungle again.

drawkcaB

So what's the new runes to have?

hp/5 seals?
blue cdr/level?
flat cdr blues?
flat hp seals?

I've been making solid use of flat CDR runes for awhile on many junglers. Starting the game off with 10% CDR really helps champs who depend on long cool down ultimates.

garath

Mmm.. just played Rengar jungle with the Feral flare. Wow.

a) I like the new Rengar kit though I miss the attack speed on his Q a lot :(
b) the new skillshot E definitely took some getting used to. I was whiffing hard early. The range and the width didn't immediately click with me.
c) Feral flare is pretty cool. I was still owning people late. I got robbed of a penta by our 9/11 Corki.. the jerk

I like triforce with new Rengar but I probably could have built some more AD realistically.

Tizoc

Aight gonna go give Graves, Olaf, Riven and Shen a play.
Tank Olaf must be the most fun to build ALL DAT HP AND DEFENSE!

Nekofrog

Banned
Is anyone else lagging hard?

Did my first ranked in almost a month, and almost immediately our entire team DC's (theirs too).

Huge lag spikes all throughout the game, to the point where I'm standing at my turret not risking moving because last time I did I somehow tower dove at level 2 and got executed.

Eventually crept back into my lane (Ziggs) and did my best to just farm and not hit their Fizz because that'd be a shitdick move.

We won, and I'm one game closer to gold 3 (promos) but holy shit, every fucking time I play ranked this happens. I stop for a month, try again, and the servers go haywire. OR WAS IT A DROPHACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom