• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet lan is a bit nicer since there's no argies there

like everyone hates argies cos argies believe they're better than everyone

not me tho

i'm positive i'm the absolute worst

Hey, I don't hate argies.
Except maybe in football. That goal in 2006... so salty (2010 didn't happened in my mind)

And while there is no discussion about nationalities, it isn't like the people needed that to be toxic.

Like that Ryze in ranked once said in champion selection. Why insult us? I asked. "Because I wanted to insult you, dah" he said. So wise. (I dodged)

Tizoc

After looking at some guides I wanted to ask:
Why not build Black Cleaver on Warwick? His ulti would cause it's passive to stack wouldn't it?

zkylon

zkylewd
Hey, I don't hate argies.
Except maybe in football. That goal in 2006... so salty (2010 didn't happened in my mind)

And while there is no discussion about nationalities, it isn't like the people needed that to be toxic.

Like that Ryze in ranked once said in champion selection. Why insult us? I asked. "Because I wanted to insult you, dah" he said. So wise. (I dodged)
yea i still remember that game lol, we all jumped out of our chairs and hugged and shit lol

and it's ok, you can admit it. i won't call you racist.

DeadNames

Banned
I fucking hate Jinx so much. Fuck her.

"lol no escapes" Thresh. Peel.

"lol just assassinate her" implying you can assassinate anymore without getting absolutely nuked

No reason she should have a free 130% AS and a global execute. Fuck jinx, and anyone who plays her.

/salt

"lol just assassinate her" implying you can assassinate anymore without getting absolutely nuked

No reason she should have a free 130% AS and a global execute. Fuck jinx, and anyone who plays her.

/salt
She's hardly a top 5 ADC anymore.

Pick Cait, pick Leona, pick Annie, watch Jinx get fucked

tm24

I was the worst support morg today. went 10/4/21. Poor cait kept dying before we can get a kill and i would just clean up on jinx/thresh. At one point i defended a dragon by nailing Xin on the other side and ulting him and just hitting him with everything i had. 100-0 a xin as a morg support is freaking hilarious. Binding just ripped through everyone and since it's Bronze 1, MR was nowhere to be found

Leezard

/salt

See, the only problem here is Thresh. Jinx is all right.

Ferrio

Banned
Maybe if they made it a skillshot that it was only clickable by someone if it landed on them., otherwise anyone entering it only gains the shield.

Leezard

I think that the only thing needed would be to remove the ridiculously long stun on his hook. Hook only deals damage now and keeps the current functionality that allows thresh to jump in to initiate (and bring an ally with him with the lantern). That way he will have to take a risk to initiate rather than just use the stun for free harass, and would move him away from being both one of the best offensive supports and one of the best defensive supports.

Tizoc

Just won a bizarre match just now.
yMbxgQT.jpg

Me and Jax were top. Malphite and Graves were Bot. Ryze was Mid.

Our Mid was using Ryze for the first time, poor guy never got a single kill to his name lol.

Start of the match our opponents went 3 TOP: Ashe, Vi and Jayce. Nidalee was mid.
Nidalee got fed enough to give us trouble.

It was a hard push for me and Jax at top we died a few times against those 3 but by mid game we managed to push bot and destroy 2 turrets. Our Malphite was kicking ass too.

So come mid game I manage to help out and get enough kills to build Tryndamere's weapons to give him attack+speed+crit. By the end game we managed to kill them all, and win the match by taking down all the turrets in front of us and then the Nexus.

Me and Malph ended up with the most kills, but I managed to avoid Nidalee's attacks as much as possible and tried to avoid confronting her cautiosly. Thankfully I would be able to actually kill her or assist in killing her a few enough times eventually

zkylon

zkylewd
i love how immediatelly talking (whining) about "focus" after a teamfight is the perfect tell to know this guy suck

really makes me chuckle

Boken

Banned

/salt
what
shes like the ADC version of aatrox

pre-fun.

also i honestly think that lantern range should scale with level. its a godamn one point wonder here. make thresh players choose their utility.

PAX was great. I might have some skins for yall.

thnx

Ezreal ruin teams.

He's just not in a great place. Lucian stole his job.

The only real surprise on that infographic for me is that Amumu has a high >40 minute winrate. Granted, his late game is pretty good, but it's not like he hyper-scales or anything. I would've expected to see some Jax or other top lane late game terrors in the pole position.

Also you don't really need statistics to tell you that Urgot + Alistar is a ridiculously stupid idea for a bottom lane.

garath

Played yi tonight. That was fun. Back to the yi pub stomp. I had feral flare by 14 minutes and 2 kills. Finished the game 6/0 with somewhere around 20 stacks. And I was poor. If I had a spirit item I would have had so much more money.

I guess that's the trade off. A stacking damage item at the cost of gold for other items.

PS. You guys know madreds generates stacks toward flare. Back right at 450 gold to get stackin' asap.

Blizzard

Banned
For such an easy to use item, I have the hardest time clicking on Thresh lanterns. Invariably I always try to wrong-click it (even at the moment I can't remember if it's right or left click but I'm assuming right click, same as moving). And for another reason I always seem to misclick and hit minions or something nearby instead.

Edwardo

Quote for skin codes!

Riot Blitzcrank

Riot Blitzcrank

Arcade Hecarim

Good luck!

If I remember right, they should be able to be used once for each region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom