• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
doesn't have to look the same

like christmas sona and christmas lebonk don't look the same

i just like the kpop theme cos it has colors and cool custom dances and it's fun and my favorite champions all got dead serious skins :/

Nekofrog

Banned
doesn't have to look the same

like christmas sona and christmas lebonk don't look the same

i just like the kpop theme cos it has colors and cool custom dances and it's fun and my favorite champions all got dead serious skins :/

that battle bunny is so serious

zkylon

zkylewd
i already have spellthief!

it is pretty alright but the splash art is very fugly unfortunately, i'd like it better if they just used the chinese art :/

but also like ori and lizzy have pretty serious skins. for thresh i have the underwater skin which i think is pretty cool, i love when he randomly pulls out the tire instead of the chest when going back to base, finding that was awesome!

sona and ahri do have a good selection of skins but i already have plenty for both of them

jinx's default skin already good enough for me and that's about all i play these days

but like my top three being syndra, lux and ori i'm unsatisfied :p

bonus jungle tryndameres plss

Tizoc

well some good things against nidalee:
* hard engage: someone like vi or xin zhao or maybe even shyv and renek. you want it to be reliable, long range and fast so you don't let her kite you. like a good eve gank with ult is really good too. or a lee sin insec thingie. but like whatever you do stand there letting her chill and throw spears
* deny her blue buff: a lot of nidalees are greedy and will go for tear rather than athene's, which takes time to ramp up. steal her blue and fuck her up
* early pressure: gank her early, invade their enemy jungler, abuse that she's pretty shit until she gets cat form and some items. like seriously pick on her really hard. push her to turret (if you have escapes or wards or jungler backup) and watch her solo queue ass fail at last hitting
* good warding: ward over walls so she can't spear you from fog of war
* get mr: get yourself banshees or like the blue thingie that comes first. get locket on someone on your team
* splitpush: do like a 4-1 splitpush if someone on your team's strong enough and your team's got the patience for it.

but yea you gotta get good at dodging them damn spears

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Lost a game some hours ago because our Pantheon went AFK =( Had he been with us we would've won as I got like 21 kills as Trynda and the other players were good too.

Boken

Banned
rain
rain-korean-justin-timberlake.jpg

I assume the reason they've pulled the European casters over to NA early is so they can send Phreak and Riv to PAX East and have them cast the NA CS finals there or something, but I haven't actually checked to see if that's the case.

Playing more with Feral Flame. Still not seeing any warrant to nerfing the transformation. I give up so much pressure just to transform it at a reasonable time. It's a lot of time banking on your teammates to survive by themselves. By the time you get it, you'll be spending less time in the jungle because there's probably at least 1 tower down, teammates will be taking a camp or two and you'll have your ult for ganks.

And what's this solo baron thing with Feral? I had a 6 item Shyv with ~250 on-hit for Feral and it still wasn't "free BR". It's really nothing compared to Nunu soloing it early S3 with a Shroud and Wraith. Maybe I just needed a spirit stone IDK.

People should give it more time and see how things unfold. It's not Black Cleaver levels of broken.

Blizzard

Banned
Playing more with Feral Flame. Still not seeing any warrant to nerfing the transformation. I give up so much pressure just to transform it at a reasonable time. It's a lot of time banking on your teammates to survive by themselves. By the time you get it, you'll be spending less time in the jungle because there's probably at least 1 tower down, teammates will be taking a camp or two and you'll have your ult for ganks.

And what's this solo baron thing with Feral? I had a 6 item Shyv with ~250 on-hit for Feral and it still wasn't "free BR". It's really nothing compared to Nunu soloing it early S3 with a Shroud and Wraith. Maybe I just needed a spirit stone IDK.

People should give it more time and see how things unfold. It's not Black Cleaver levels of broken.
As an expert bronze tier jungler I agree with dis. If no one invades and you just kill jungle camps and keep going back for heals when needed, neither jungler shows up much until long into the game, by which point someone is probably already dead 2-5 times, a tower or two are down, and someone is raging/afk/using homophobic/racist slurs.

It might be awesome at platinum or higher if people consistently make safe decisions, but it seems a little similar to playing a late game champion and gambling that everyone will play smart and not give up until your day in the sun.

You misunderstand. People didn't mean "Free Baron", they meant "Free Brazil". If you get Feral to 100 stacks you transform into Mordekaiser.

Snowman

I went 20/2/11 as jungle fiora the other day when I played it to see what it was like with FF, but then, I am the best fiora EU
It was a normal game, I have no doubt if I tried it again i'd go like 0/8/0 and everyone would hate me

Jeff-DSA

Lost my promo series last night. Pissed me off. Lost the first game because of a couple of guys who were playing duo queue and trolling. I won the second game with a big game playing as Ziggs, despite a determined trolling effort by one guy on our team who would go to blue buff each time I would and try to steal it (was successful more than once). The third game we had a trolling Shen who would go out, die on purpose, and then wait at the fountain for 5 minutes before doing it again.

Gah, so frustrating.

On the positive side of things, I 1v1 wrecked a Dr. Mundo with Ziggs. He came down into my lane and was at full health, I was below half. I kited him back to my turret, dropping a minefield as he got close. He was still coming, so I kited to the edge of the turret's range, and dropped my satchel, he kept coming. Knowing that I probably would get caught out, I decided to run at him and activate the satchel to jump over him, not away. I landed on the other side, my minefield came off of cooldown, and I laid it down. He trudged through it while popping his ult and I flashed to the other side of him, hit him with ignite and my ult, and the tower finally finished him off.

It was pure glory.

garath

No new PAX skins this year :(

Riot Blitzcrank skin.. I already used it on NA servers.. Usable in all other regions. Quote this post to see it.

I'll post the Arcade Hecarim one later. I already have that so it'll work in NA.

tm24

It was pure glory.

Satchel charging people into turret is such a great feeling. Did the same against a morg mid/amumu jungle that both missed their skillshots and just followed to close. Satchel/minefield/ignite/Ult for the easy double kill

No new PAX skins this year :(

Riot Blitzcrank skin.. I already used it on NA servers.. Usable in all other regions. Quote this post to see it.

New PAX/Arcade skins are usually at Prime (North American Regional Finals), not East. They've just been giving away older codes at East for years now.

Snowman

Maybe the attack speed rune change made xin zhao better too now that i think about it, really been crushing with him in the games i've played lately tho

You might be able to scare up another code if you can find a senior Rioter running around. I doubt they still have any PAX Sivir codes left, but you never know, Morello was still trucking about with a pocket full of them well after the supply should've run out. They probably still have some Arcade Sona codes squirreled away, at least.

Jeff-DSA

Leona is always banned, it seems. I can't even remember the last time I saw a Leona/Draven...thank goodness.

Leona isn't so crazy to deal with if you're just careful. I'd much rather face her than an AP support, like Nidalee or Vel'Koz. But I guess that someone that hits as hard as Draven paired with Leona would be insanely hard to deal with if your ADC doesn't play careful.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm bored so i decided to do some good research and check how many champions had pants
Code:
males pants      -------------- 41
males no pants   --------------  7
females pants    -------------- 19
females no pants -------------- 17
can't say (cass, urgot, etc.) - 34

so my results clearly demonstrate there's not nearly enough man leg

You give me the impression that LAN is super toxic.

I would actually love playing on there. Stuff like that is hilarious.
well i just pick the funny stuff which is usually toxic garbage. like that same game ori had picked syndra and i asked her to let me play her and she was nice enough to trade me.

so like it's not all bad, certainly not much worse than na. bigger issue is the long-time argie vs chilean "rivalry", which basically turns to people flaming me to hell and back if i slip up and say a random "che". you'd think people would stop hating each other over what dictators did in their name 30 years ago but people is dumb

also it's LAS dude :p

Mothman91

Leona is always banned, it seems. I can't even remember the last time I saw a Leona/Draven...thank goodness.

Leona isn't so crazy to deal with if you're just careful. I'd much rather face her than an AP support, like Nidalee or Vel'Koz. But I guess that someone that hits as hard as Draven paired with Leona would be insanely hard to deal with if your ADC doesn't play careful.
I haven't seen a carry / support ban in my several last games. It's usually 5-6 junglers with maybe a LB or a top laner.

I also use all my bans on junglers plus usually LB if they didn't ban her out. Carry junglers are too scary now, definitely with feral flare out , seen many Master Yi players go ham.
*cough rex cough*

zkylon

zkylewd
i bet lan is a bit nicer since there's no argies there

like everyone hates argies cos argies believe they're better than everyone

not me tho

i'm positive i'm the absolute worst

Jeff-DSA

I haven't seen a carry / support ban in my several last games. It's usually 5-6 junglers with maybe a LB or a top laner.

I also use all my bans on junglers plus usually LB if they didn't ban her out. Carry junglers are too scary now, definitely with feral flare out , seen many Master Yi players go ham.
*cough rex cough*

Yeah, most common bans I see are Yasuo, Wukong, Eve, Kha'Zix, Vi, and Leona. Leona is the one support I see get banned, though people are always asking for Blitzcrank and Nasus bans still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom