• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Quote for skin codes!

Riot Blitzcrank

Riot Blitzcrank

Arcade Hecarim

Good luck!

If I remember right, they should be able to be used once for each region.
I finally got an arcade Hecarim, thank you so much! And I didn't even own Hecarim. (taken for NA region)

Snowman

Quote for skin codes!

Riot Blitzcrank

Riot Blitzcrank

Arcade Hecarim

Good luck!

If I remember right, they should be able to be used once for each region.

I got the bottom blitz and the hecarim on EUW, thanks dude! <3

Also if they don't work once for each region I'm gonna feel really bad about myself for the next week for being greedy and taking two

zkylon

zkylewd
Syndra_Splash_2.jpg

like if it had these colors it'd be ten times better, a lot more contrast, balls look a lot more powerful, gold looks like gold, skin's got a weird like squid skin color to it, she looks like she has actual armor on it. pretty blacks and blues and greens and golds! she's like menacing in a cool way.

why do you do this to me rito

:/

Edwardo

I finally got an arcade Hecarim, thank you so much! And I didn't even own Hecarim. (taken for NA region)

I got the blitz one, thanks =D

I got the bottom blitz and the hecarim on EUW, thanks dude! <3

Also if they don't work once for each region I'm gonna feel really bad about myself for the next week for being greedy and taking two

Got Riot Blitz, thxbby

Your welcome :D

Enjoy

Nah, the pro gamers all survive because their gamer houses are sponsored by Monster and Doritos, and that stuff never goes off because it's not actually food.

Also zombies probably won't eat you if that's your diet.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i banned out master yi, thresh, and nocturne and some dude got really mad at me and told me my bans weren't good enough. then they picked support caitlyn and at one point went on a long talk about how streamers are only using feral flare because it's new.

we still won.

i banned out master yi, thresh, and nocturne and some dude got really mad at me and told me my bans weren't good enough. then they picked support caitlyn and at one point went on a long talk about how streamers are only using feral flare because it's new.

we still won.
just mute everyone

we still won.

You obviously should have banned out OP support Caitlyn.

I love ban critics. I stopped asking or honestly interacting with my team on any level while banning, because it was pretty much 100% likely that it would go something like:

"Should I ban Thresh, or do we want to pick him?"
"No, fuck you Thresh is awful. Leave him up."
"Hurry up then I need a ban here."
"Ban Amumu."

I'm not even talking like Season 3 here, I mean like February.

Oh god. Trying to play League on an
MDMA
comedown is the worst, especially when my hands aren't going where I want them to and i'm playing Draven.

Still went 12/5/15.

Ahahahaha. I just played an ARAM against a team that built 0 MR items, presumably because I (on Soraka) was the only AP champion on my team.

Nekofrog

Banned
that feel when you lose a bot game because you're a 100% tank champ trying afk solo baron and looking at another monitor in the meantime

ShinNL

So I've been playing this game for 3 weeks now. Never played any MOBAs before (didn't understand DotA so I played Run Kitty Run during WC3 times). Having lots of fun and used my IP for Nami as my first champion. I seem to get a lot of upvotes with how I play her and I can quite consistently get 20+ assists per game.

I've also ran into entitled adc's. Today there was someone who typed STOP ATTACKING and kept pinging for like 10+ times. I think he missed more Gold and XP by doing that than me actually having, I kid you not, 2 (two!) monster kills vs 50+ from everyone else.

The experience is quite hit or miss. As a newbie, I'm surprised there are just so many people who are so much worse than me. It's really fun when the teams are even and no one is... well, completely stupid.

zkylon

zkylewd
dunno. stronger at lower levels in 1v1 situations.

so maybe its still okay in mid?
hard to say

even pros are running double heal bot to abuse the ms i guess and maybe for the extra sustain?

like if you're against an ignite champion (lebonk) you might want to get barrier but even then you might want to take heal since it's so much better after laning phase.

heal is pretty dumb right now imo

i think more mids are gonna start taking exhaust too. like it's almost twice as good as it was before in mid, i've run it on cass and it's super strong.

So I've been playing this game for 3 weeks now. Never played any MOBAs before (didn't understand DotA so I played Run Kitty Run during WC3 times). Having lots of fun and used my IP for Nami as my first champion. I seem to get a lot of upvotes with how I play her and I can quite consistently get 20+ assists per game.

I've also ran into entitled adc's. Today there was someone who typed STOP ATTACKING and kept pinging for like 10+ times. I think he missed more Gold and XP by doing that than me actually having, I kid you not, 2 (two!) monster kills vs 50+ from everyone else.

The experience is quite hit or miss. As a newbie, I'm surprised there are just so many people who are so much worse than me. It's really fun when the teams are even and no one is... well, completely stupid.
amount of morons won't really go down and douchebag adcs won't either unfortunately :c

i gotta say the yellow pings on minions does decrease noticeably as you go up in rank, but there's still a larger amount of idiots than there should

Personally I'd rather have Heal than Barrier even 1v1 because of the movement speed, but I guess if you're a super aggressive Bjergsen type who loves to do all-in deathpact dives that little bit of extra effective health might be worth it.

Edwardo

Silver 2.

The dream is real.

Congrats. I got there too, but I got demoted -___-

just mute everyone

/squelch

It doesn't count if you don't tell them

Nice. I used to play alot of those WC3 games too. They were a lot of fun. Nami is a fun champ and it's really rewarding when you hit bubbles. Yeah, some players can be crazy and freak out over 2 creep kills. Usually it's best to not even respond to some ahole, because they have no voice of reason in their head.

zkylon

zkylewd
maybe super selfish champions like ziggs or nidalee might want to take barrier since it's stronger and has less cd but like 30% ms is too good

i like heal being an option but i dunno how i feel about it being this strong

but i notoriously hate barrier so i'd rather have everyone run heal i guess :p

It's worth pointing out that heal also gets reduced by half if you're ignited, as it doesn't cleanse the grievous wounds until after you've healed, so in certain situations barrier can be better. Like I don't think you would ever take heal mid lane. Some people might even prefer barrier bot just cos of that.

But echoing what others have said, generally heal seems better in most situations.

It's worth pointing out that heal also gets reduced by half if you're ignited, as it doesn't cleanse the grievous wounds until after you've healed, so in certain situations barrier can be better. Like I don't think you would ever take heal mid lane. Some people might even prefer barrier bot just cos of that.

Eh, you could run it if you were up against, say, a Nidalee. Not like that catty bitch is ever going to run Ignite, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom