• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Trinity Rush is really risky since it banks on Lucian's ability to tear down objectives. If you don't make the most out of it you'll just fall behind and get rekt. Hell, even if I do Trinity first when playing Lucian, I always make sure to at least get a BFS first.

Their comp was really solid though, but Ozone was organized and ready to answer their shit while applying pressure of their own.

Edwardo

Time for some codes! They've all been used in NA already.

Riot Ward Skin

Riot Ward Skin

Arcade Hecarim

Quote for the goodies

MaxiLive

No I want Arcade Pony but I can't redeem it as I'm at work :( LoL y u no have online code redemption?! :D

Thanks for the codes though :)

zkylon

zkylewd
Arctic Ops Varus

Quote for the code.

I already used it for NA.

Enjoy.

you sexy sexy man

used it on LAS

zooey loves ya

ixRru4fDCnuZQ.gif

drawkcaB

sigismondo said:
Another problem I've seen is that Riot cannot make AP bruisers without significant balance/design problems for the life of them.

Pair that with AP bruiser itemization being in a not-so-good state, yeah it's a problem. Seems like the only way to make those champions work is by using low CD/always on DoT so stacking huge amounts of AP isn't necessary or by providing scaling on other stats (e.g. mana).

Personally, I'd love to see AP tanks in particular have their AP ratios reduced and introduce scaling from other stats.

garath said:
How's Jax jungle post Feral flame? Seems like he might be decent.

I assume it would be pretty damn good. But I can't play Jax for shit so I'm not even going to bother trying it.

did you not watch game 2?
dandy rocked the nunu and zoned like a boss
I'm inclined to believe SKT simply outplayed Ozone one way or the other rather than Nunu being the deciding factor in the positive sense here. I'll have to watch game 2 later.

what? up to that point nunu had been doing phenominal.
I'm not sure we were watching the same game, because in the final match Nunu had been doing absolutely nothing of worth. He was largely ignored in teamfights, regularly got caught, couldn't secure any objectives even though that's supposed to be Nunu's god damn shtick and it being so easy to rack up any kind of assists with Blood Boil was his only saving grace if you were to bring up KDA scores. Which, when push comes to shove, isn't nearly enough for the 4 vs 5 handicap that he represented during the match where SKT lost.

Him taking a tower with his bot lane early on doesn't count because any frikkin' jungler can do that when there's no one willing to defend it. Big whoop.

How's Jax jungle post Feral flame? Seems like he might be decent.

Really strong.... you can split all day like top lane jax, really no difference as jungler. He's not stuck in that utility jungle role, he can hard carry like kha zix.

Had game last night where my team lost all 3 lanes. we just stall it out as long as possible, and eventually let me play the split push game witb jax. Even as a jungler no one could 1v1 me on the other side.

The hard part we getting to late game, since everyone on their side was fed, came down to good rotations and warding to stall until we could get core items.

zkylon

zkylewd
also this link may or may not be a goldmine

on vayne, i personally hate champions that get dumpstered early game but she's really fun once you get going. you get the whole piglet rush lategame when you can like 1v5 the enemy team. but i'd rather play jinx and have lots of fun early game too. u know what with the laugh and missiles and everything

on vayne, i personally hate champions that get dumpstered early game but she's really fun once you get going. you get the whole piglet rush lategame when you can like 1v5 the enemy team. but i'd rather play jinx and have lots of fun early game too. u know what with the laugh and missiles and everything
Vayne is not really as vulnerable early game as people make her out to be.

Unless the enemy picks Cait that is. In which case you're royally fucked.

If anyone has an Arctic Ops Varus code that hasn't been used in EUW, that'd be pretty sweet :3

I wanna go to PAX some day (not for skins, I know I can just buy the skin). Would be cool to meet some other LoLGAFers some time.

But, you know, thousands of euro for the trip and whatnot.

Some day!

zkylon

zkylewd
Vayne is not really as vulnerable early game as people make her out to be.

Unless the enemy picks Cait that is. In which case you're royally fucked.
well, sorta

like she really is very susceptible to being poked and she'll lose most trades but she's actually very strong if things go her way (gets good condemn, dodges your skillshots, etc.)

well, sorta

like she really is very susceptible to being poked and she'll lose most trades but she's actually very strong if things go her way (gets good condemn, dodges your skillshots, etc.)
Plus once she hits 6 there aren't many carries that can handle her going ham if you give her an opening. New AS quints buffed her indirectly as well.

But yeah, you gotta have some mechanical skill to actually use her. As much people rag on Vayne players' mechanics, she's actually kind of mechanically taxing unless you can just hold on for 40 minutes until the time bomb goes off and she can just auto your whole team to death.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea the problem is that decent vaynes come too far in between

but other than that she's not my style

i don't really like ramping champions

i like being able to kill people at like level 2

Snowman

Plus once she hits 6 there aren't many carries that can handle her going ham if you give her an opening. New AS quints buffed her indirectly as well.

But yeah, you gotta have some mechanical skill to actually use her. As much people rag on Vayne players' mechanics, she's actually kind of mechanically taxing unless you can just hold on for 40 minutes until the time bomb goes off and she can just auto your whole team to death.

it's more like people who play vayne are all like "ah ooh ah im doublelift ah i have such good mechanics ooh, kite, kite, kite" and then they try to 1v3 and die because they're idiots

I do this when i play vayne pretty much every single time

garath

Especially if she gets some peel.

And if she knows how to position. I remember my early adc games where I'd have great laning phase and suck it up in teamfights even as a fed Tristana.

I wince everytime I see a Trist jump INTO a full team. Or completely out of range of the teamfight.

Edwardo

And if she knows how to position. I remember my early adc games where I'd have great laning phase and suck it up in teamfights even as a fed Tristana.

I wince everytime I see a Trist jump INTO a full team. Or completely out of range of the teamfight.

Ya I had a trist in my game the other day that I had to keep telling over and over to just use her W to escape and reposition, instead of jumping in on people. I had teammates trying to tell her to use it to jump in when they're low. :(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well it makes up for that shitty mid game.
The times I've played her since the patch have been kinder to her mid game. The removal of the mana cost on her attack speed boost combined with the rune changes have left her in a good place. The people who think she has a particularly weak mid game probably build BotRK on her or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom