• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why Faker keeps picking Lulu

like, it's not playing to his strengths. The champions he's good at are ones that allow him to mechanically outplay his opponent. Lulu's a pretty standard, supporty AP caster that even get pretty heavily nerfed last patch.

I think they mean that basically every viable bruiser gives you enough free stats to do both, because melee adcs are either pathetic or really annoying to play against, and building pure tank is useless without a lot of free damage or an unfair amount of free cc since you will just get ignored.
This is basically what I mean, yes.

Warwick kinda needs both since from what I've interpreted building full tank means you sit around doing nothing apart from the ultimate and being a meatbag and building full damage means you just blow up instantly (since it's unlikely you'll last the full duration of the ult)

Another problem I've seen is that Riot cannot make AP bruisers without significant balance/design problems for the life of them.

49652-Jeremiah-Johnson-gif-0osi.gif

Ferga

Aww hell yeah. Slap that MSG OUTTA HER HAND.

Someone tell me the song. I need to watch that video again in the future.

zkylon

zkylewd
so how does ogn really work

like nlb and masters and stuff

it's really confusing

What should Lucian build if he's behind? I always always finish my tf. Feel weak without it

i imagine standard adc like bt -> ss -> lw -> ie

i think i've seen some lucians stick a tf in the middle of it like after ss or something

Pick the worst champion in Season 4 (Nunu), have him do nothing of note and lose the match.

SHOCKER.

did you not watch game 2?
dandy rocked the nunu and zoned like a boss

What should Lucian build if he's behind? I always always finish my tf. Feel weak without it

I've said it from the start, and it was proven last season in Korea with Lucian's win rate, but Trinity Force first is generally bad on Lucian outside of specific comps.

Like, it was painfully obvious. Samsung Blue's Deft originally did it because they'd use a fast push and siege strategy with Lucian and Nidalee and the early Sheen and Phage was better for that.

The problem is if you're not doing that strategy or if you fall behind in any way, Trinity Force first is bad because you do feck all damage. Lucian's win rate in the last OGN was awful because all the bad Lucian players would rush Trinity Force, whereas the good players that built correctly (BT into Trinity Force) all had Lucian banned against them.

He had like a 30-something % win rate. SKT didn't use that strategy this game and Piglet fell behind, so not having the damage of a stacked BT and instead a Trinity Force with almost no AD meant he couldn't do enough damage at all. If you're that far behind going to standard ADC items and even ignoring TF is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom