• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there is a Sivir pax code lurking in PAX? Its that true? thanks for the code !

hmmmm didn't see any and i went to every single person handing out stuff at the end of PAX, i got lots of lanyards :p

no problem, enjoy :D

Can't wait for NFL season.

forgot about lol Welker getting destroyed by the seahawks, nfl is a longggggg wait , draft should have happened already, smh Goodell

Would love arcade hecarim if you have any left.

pm coming

zkylon

zkylewd
is your varus unused in LAS?

if so i'd love it :3

nice. got each first for eu-w.

Just gonna throw in the Riot Ward Skin (non eu-w) in return. The ward skin is so awesome. The build up animation is godly.
sweet, this worked for me

thanks

hmmmm didn't see any and i went to every single person handing out stuff at the end of PAX, i got lots of lanyards :p

no problem, enjoy :D

forgot about lol Welker getting destroyed by the seahawks, nfl is a longggggg wait , draft should have happened already, smh Goodell

pm coming

Which one? When he was with the Pats or the Broncos? We blew him up too many times....

welker-hit-10-14-12.gif

man i dont think any champ puts me in a better mood than blitzcrank does

everything about him is just so jolly

its impossible to be toxic while playing blitzcrank is what i am trying to say

zkylon

zkylewd
pfff draven is not menacing

i thought of jinx too but u know it's like trist, they're happy and crazy but not necessarily jolly

jolly is a very special state of mine only available to few

Ashhong

Full AP SORAKA support is a monster. I was Lucian with Leona vs Soraka and a terrible cait. So many times we fought and I should have had it easily. But this Soraka just healed over and over. She had her spell, ult, and took summoner heal. Holy shit op

Blizzard

Banned
Bear in mind that heal is quite strong right now, even people in the depths of silver have quickly adopted it for bottom lane.

An ADC on my team got killed because the enemy Thresh used like, speedboost item, speedboost heal, and slowly threshed him to death 1v1.

Was getting input lag and everything today. Find out it was caused by memory leak. Started happening today. Pretty annoying. Not sure how to fix.

Birthday stripper.

I mean she has a cake... and cakes!

First time in like 2 months where my entire match history is green. Man this slump lasted forever!

what do you mean?

I think they mean that basically every viable bruiser gives you enough free stats to do both, because melee adcs are either pathetic or really annoying to play against, and building pure tank is useless without a lot of free damage or an unfair amount of free cc since you will just get ignored.

Boken

Banned
I think they mean that basically every viable bruiser gives you enough free stats to do both, because melee adcs are either pathetic or really annoying to play against, and building pure tank is useless without a lot of free damage or an unfair amount of free cc since you will just get ignored.
erm well
the way i interpreted it as danielzklien wasnt saying that the "build damage = deal damage and build tank = be tanky" is the only design paradigm they have. its just that thats the case for WW.

bruisers are generally anti carries and that roles definition is that you can deal some damage when you build tanky. theyre basically STR carries.

zkylon

zkylewd
they got outmeta'd?

they were 0-2 against ktb when they turned it around tho, so you never know

this is only the beginning

i appreciate the short game that let me go make me some mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom