• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I dont know why but I feel like playing some Leeg
HERE WE GO

*I need a free champ and I don't have Flash yet

i just started writing a post that was gonna be all "man I wish phage built into more stuff the way sheen does so you could chase targets down easier as an adc"

but then I was like "wait duh furor boots"

Holy shit Soraka top is obnoxious vs. melee.

I want to learn Soraka top.

there's really nothing to learn about raka top

you press Q every time the other guy wants to CS. it's like spraying a cat with a water bottle. they learn eventually.

one time I 2v1'd a vayne and a jax as top raka. i think about that a lot.

zkylon

zkylewd
man i guess i deserve it for picking lebonk but man it's torture playing against yasuo with her

i even miraculously got two solo kills on him and he was still rolling through fights better than me

Newt

Yasuo and Poppy would make a nice couple

HNTxK4z.gif

Ferga

man i guess i deserve it for picking lebonk but man it's torture playing against yasuo with her

i even miraculously got two solo kills on him and he was still rolling through fights better than me

You can't shut yasuo down. He only needs two items to kill your adc in one ult.

You need a really good top/jungler pick who can peel him off your team

And poppy is just a monster late game. So they were practically made for each other. Yasuo can ult off poppy's push too.

It's like poppy pushes someone away and Yasuo is all like, 'MY WOMAN DON"t LIKE YOU TOUCHING HER' and he knocks them up and protects her woman.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah it was just an embarrassing game overall. i actually did better than i thought i would in lane but my brother got dumpstered by aatrox top and bot lane got rekked as well and it was just too hard to go do something anywhere.

their adc dc'd for like 20 minutes and we still couldn't manage to beat them, getting your whole combo denied by yasuo is just depressing

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
REPORT:
GAME 1 WE DID IT. Annie went mid, warick supported me but I didnt know what the hell he did so whatever
I may or may not have started leveling W (It's Q on my control scheme)

GAME 2 WE FUCKIN LOST
SOME CLUTCH THINGS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED

GAME 3 CHASE KILLS FOREVER SO THEIR BURSTY GIRL GETS ENOUGH FARM TO SOLO KILL ANYONE

No wards ever. I at least bought pinks, but man items are so cheap and build into everything so like that 100 feels like a lot.

lolking
VOD - Skip early cringe stuff

Whoops

z2dIdOS.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Duncan Shields @Thooorin · 17h
Writers/journos who pester me for advice or to look at their work, here's the secret of how I made it: I figured it out on my own

i can't wait for the day he gets some of his racist shit on an official channel and gets banned from life

such a disgusting human being

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Okay I learned:
Summoners r gud
idk how to poke and everything is kinda scary?
minions are still too small to LH
minion attack animations and when they deal damage are still off (although its better now on ranged creeps)
I see the appeal of skill turning around small engagements on heroes and constant skill shots
Not being able to learn anything in game is even more ridiculous now that I played again. Just absurd I can't know what skills do.

How.. how do you play ez with no Q
Look at the pic I have two in Q

Game 2 you can see me skilling correctly and doing better in lane (kinda?) but there were some nice plays early on, but then we lost because level 30 Yi smurf

r0v6wov.png

#morale #teamwork

[4:19] Schmattakopf: -5% time dead, for a total of -15%
[4:19] soda cop: too bad you can't gift runes
[4:19] soda cop: or i'd send those to kiunch

[4:20] soda cop: when's the last time you even posted?
[4:21] Schmattakopf: I don't know, it's a lot of effort
[4:21] soda cop: you just have to type in all lower case like xcloser. then it's easy

some harsh words, presented to you by soda cop

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The shame is really building up. Time to cast aside my identity and rename my account.
D5tLXMm.jpg

Delodax

Not being able to learn anything in game is even more ridiculous now that I played again. Just absurd I can't know what skills do.

Personally I prefer reading on web sites to learn, by alt-tabbing and stuff, but something like activating an in-game guide as in DotA2 or being able to mouseover enemy skills would certainly not hurt.

Boken

Banned
ZenonTheStoic left us with a tease:
"All I can say is I'm a support main and even though we have handed the champion over to Core Gameplay for competitive tuning, I still jump on Wrekz' baby in design playtests (more of a wild west environment where we test way out there stuff) whenever I can. So much fun. So many plays!"

thresh's long lost evil twin confirmed.

MaxiLive

Yay! Can't wait :D Time to save all my IP!

I played some Vel Koz support for the first time yesterday against a Leona and it was pretty funny :D He ends up stealing far too many kills though but that ended up making hilarious in the mid game as I was doing a fair chunk of damage as soon as the other team tried to dive someone.

He is a terrible support from an ADC point of view against a Leona as he can't do much to stop her diving but only stop her after the fact and try to poke her down between dives. My Vayne got caught a lot! The damage was hilarious though xD

Blizzard

Banned
Okay I learned:
Summoners r gud
minion attack animations and when they deal damage are still off (although its better now on ranged creeps)
I see the appeal of skill turning around small engagements on heroes and constant skill shots

I was going to say you should play Xerath because he's like a seige tank. But then I realized Xerath got remade. Still, you might enjoy Xerath and Kog'maw long range if they ever become free.

drawkcaB

i just started writing a post that was gonna be all "man I wish phage built into more stuff the way sheen does so you could chase targets down easier as an adc"

but then I was like "wait duh furor boots"

Well...it would be nice for Riot to bring Entropy to SR.

Tried my luck again with another three Aatrox jungle matches. I didn't do poorly in any of them even though I only went 1-2 (with one loss having a d/c'ed Lee Sin at the 10 min mark), but I'm coming to the realization that I can't come to grips with running around the jungle almost permanently at ~half health for the first ~15 minutes of the game. Even with the revive passive I feel hesitant to do anything aggressive. I never tried maxing W first in the jungle like a few guides recommended, maybe that would have changed things? I dunno.

Gonna try Warwick jungle next for 5 or so games, see how that goes.

Repgnar

He is a terrible support from an ADC point of view against a Leona as he can't do much to stop her diving but only stop her after the fact and try to poke her down between dives. My Vayne got caught a lot! The damage was hilarious though xD

Yea, that's probably the only matchup I won't pick Vel'koz against because the potential to snowball there is just too high. You can poke her for days with Vel'Koz but if you or your ad get Zenith Blade'd you're going to get chunked and have no sustain to comeback, especially with ADC's ditching the lifesteal runes.

Bacon

Hmmmmmmm vi is on sale this weekend. Is she worth it even though I have a bunch of feral flare junglers in my rotation right now? She still seems viable and fun.

Also can she be played top? Lee sin is also on sale and I like champions that are versatile so it might be more worth it to get him instead.

drawkcaB

Hmmmmmmm vi is on sale this weekend. Is she worth it even though I have a bunch of feral flare junglers in my rotation right now? She still seems viable and fun.

Also can she be played top? Lee sin is also on sale and I like champions that are versatile so it might be more worth it to get him instead.

Yep, still good. She's not a feral flare jungler either. She's still best with SotEL. Top lane Vi isn't particularly good.

Ferrio

Banned
Okay I learned:
Summoners r gud

#morale #teamwork

You might wanna look into enabling smartcasting. It makes it your skill targets whoever your mouse cursor is over when you press the button instead of having to press then button and then click the targetting reticle. Makes doing actions a lot quicker, and something I really wish dota 2 had implimented.

zkylon

zkylewd

i just hope it's a girl

been a long while since we got one

Wtf do I do vs Leblanc :(
banshees and pick ziggs. you might want to pick a defensive summoner spell like heal and barrier, or if you're like me and don't like that so much you can get exhaust, maybe.

pre-6 you'll be generally waiting until she wastes distortion on minions for a bit of poke but laning against her is hard. if you're able, just push her to turret and farm jungle camps, or go gank other lanes. the only way for her to quickly waveclear is to use her ult w which kills her roaming, so she might be csing under turret for a bit and that's your shot to do something like outfarm her or whatever

ori also works, syndra is pretty good against her but u gotta play well with her, lulu also works, anyone that can bully her with short cd long ranged spells does good against her. maybe not xerath since he's so fucking slow and actually turns immobile with a spell but like seriously just pick ziggs with barrier and push her to turret

Blizzard

Banned
Smart cast with range indicators is a must for playing adc.
Do you mean the range indicators that show when you press the button, and then the skill activates when you release it? Is it worth the extra lag over the smartcast that activates on press?

Or are you talking about some other range indicator?

Newt

Do you mean the range indicators that show when you press the button, and then the skill activates when you release it? Is it worth the extra lag over the smartcast that activates on press?

Or are you talking about some other range indicator?
Yeah, I'm talking about release.

There's not much lag to it at all, imo.Especially if you're light handed. Hardly makes a difference on a lot of ADCs, but it's useful if you're going for max range Qs in lane on Ez or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom