• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
i feel like im playing league of legends in a gundam
try playing rumble, is the feeling enhanced?

then get a mod to play in first-person rumble mode, even better

I now expect all future inhouses to have everyone doing this, and any jungling I do in ranked to be permanently handicapped if I don't have something like this running. =P

i think the worst one was philadelphia crustigan

that was pretty dumb. it stuck for like one night of football training and never saw the light of day again after that

brian!

costy the curse company tried to build empathy by making a sad face that no one else in the game had curse voice i dunno how i feel about this
VWJfX93.png

0.jpg

But if I use Curse Voice how am I supposed to lie about when my Heal came back up when the truth was I just didn't really think our Teemo was worth saving?

But if I use Curse Voice how am I supposed to lie about when my Heal came back up when the truth was I just didn't really think our Teemo was worth saving?
Say you were OOM

Works when I don't ult and people know I have ult up! Either that or just use the spell on the spot so they can't tell the difference.

garath

Wow. This is one of those...

Curse has given me 5 CurseVoice beta keys as well. If all of Philip's are gone I'll post mine.

So what's so great about this voice chat? Does it cause schmatt to actually speak or people to not have open mics?
Curse Voice is not a voice chat lol

It's an in-game add-on that adds you'd see in spectator mode like dragon/baron timers and teammate ult/summoner timers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom