• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope

madlife doesn't either

Maybe that's why he actually hits with hooks. (Seriously, though, don't smartcast on Thresh and especially not on Blitz. Your hook is like a fucking bicentennial event these days, you don't want to be eyeballing that shit just to impress your girlfriend.)

Ferrio

Banned
Yeah I thought about smart casting toggle, but want to feel it out for now.

I thought Dota had it though?
Ez is not waifu, qq

You try katarina yet? You should have access to her, I know they do some weird "You can only play oldschool champs" for the first few games or something? Don't know.

Leezard

Until you are level 6 (or 5 maybe) you have access to these:
Ahri
Anivia
Annie
Ashe
Garen
Irelia
Master Yi
Ryze
Sivir
Warwick

Leezard

At least you can unlock Alistar, Garen and Tristana whenever you want lol.

But yeah, Ahri is probably the most interesting one there.

Mothman91

bring back heal debuff
Yes pls, one heal bottom lane is enough. Having 2 is over the top. Having a Soraka mid is just fucking plain wrong.

Had to deal with that yesterday. You'd think you can engage and you start winning a fight and the one guy you think you can kill lives and just re engages back with about 50%+ hp.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You try katarina yet? You should have access to her, I know they do some weird "You can only play oldschool champs" for the first few games or something? Don't know.
Not yet no. You can check my lolking from the other page. I am level 7. Probably try Yi or Katarina after a few more Ez games.

Nev

Banned
Until you are level 6 (or 5 maybe) you have access to these:
Ahri
Anivia
Annie
Ashe
Garen
Irelia
Master Yi
Ryze
Sivir
Warwick

This list gave me AIDS. If everyone there except Ahri was removed there would be no negative impact in the game whatsoever.

i dont get it, 3 games no prob then im doing good mid and i get that reconnecting message. i leave it for like 2min still doesnt work. so i reenter and get firewall message. still can't get in..

brian!

damn i didnt know poros were such spazzes
that video was nice
but it would have been 10x better if the camera swung up and dude was full of arrows and blood was gushing out of his mouth

garath

is it a chat program or cheat program? I'd be interested in cheating not chatting I chat enough with you people!

Unless the chat cheats too...

Its a chat program that cheats. The timers are OP. Played a couple games tonight and it made dragon timers so much easier lol

brian!

i mean
it is literally the difference in effort between doing math in your head and writing it out vs. not doing any of that and typing out a 1-2 minute warning instead

is the new supp riot ripping off valve but not via dota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom