• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think if it had the timers you didn't see Riot wouldn't have been banning people over it? lol

It doesn't give you any info you wouldn't get otherwise. It just puts it on your screen like tournament spectator mode.

garath

You really think if it had the timers you didn't see Riot wouldn't have been banning people over it? lol

It doesn't give you any info you wouldn't get otherwise. It just puts it on your screen like tournament spectator mode.

I had dragon control both games I played so I'm not 100% sure. But I do think it has the timer even if you didn't see it die. If you pass the pit and see it gone the accurate timer will pop up. That's info you wouldn't have manually. I could be wrong though. I'll test more.

I had dragon control both games I played so I'm not 100% sure. But I do think it has the timer even if you didn't see it die. If you pass the pit and see it gone the accurate timer will pop up. That's info you wouldn't have manually. I could be wrong though. I'll test more.
CHAMPION ULTIMATE AND JUNGLE TIMERSGet crucial game information at a glance! Curse Voice helps you push your game forward by helping you coordinate with your team.
Keep track of champion ultimate cooldowns and know when they're ready.
Automatically track the respawn of Baron and Dragon when you have vision.
http://beta.cursevoice.com/

falastini

I forgot how much I loved this.
attachment.php

Man it's kinda ridiculous how many of the cool secondary LoL programs don't work at all for mac. I can't use any replay software or curse voice or anything like that. Total bummer.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
New champion has a moustache and suddenly everyone thinks it's related to some dumb fan made comic that features beards.

Jeff-DSA

I win and I get 17 LP. I lose and I lose 19, despite having a troll that just feeds intentionally to the other team, typing "because swag."

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a game with a worse ranked community in it. Seriously, there's no end to jackasses and trolls. Riot really needs to start dropping the banhammer, because more than 50% of games have either someone who doesn't belong (way too low of skill) or some sort of troll/feeder/afk type. It's maddening.

Oh, and his use of homophobic slurs was just lovely.

/rant over

I'm probably not going to start playing ranked until midnight or later. Screw the kids.

New champion has a moustache and suddenly everyone thinks it's related to some dumb fan made comic that features beards.
He's a burly, manly support and slaps a moustache on the poro.

It's not like it would be the first time Riot made a champion based on a community request.

Ferrio

Banned
Put a mustache, he had a scottish/irish/somethingish type accent, and he blocked projectiles. Oh and he was manly as fuck.

Kenai

thats what i dont get. like yeah its cool to have more "manly" supports but its not like there was a lack. Thresh is awesome, alistar is manly, taric is manly, blitz is manly, hell, leona's got the "manliest" playstyle of all the supports.

You had to list a beautiful female champion when thinking of manly supports.

:(

And a robot.

:( :(

DeadNames

Banned
Fuck ranked. I swear to fucking god, elo hell is real. Not sure how I get put with these fucking retarded teams. Literally everyone fed.

FUCK

Kenai

Fuck ranked. I swear to fucking god, elo hell is real. Not sure how I get put with these fucking retarded teams. Literally everyone fed.

FUCK

I have accepted my Bronze fate and just play. I really don't think I'm *that* bad considering some of the people with Gold/Plat borders I have gotten on my team or played against in TeamBuilder, but it's whatever. Maybe I'll work my way up someday. The important thing is to not stay annoyed (which is pretty hard sometimes I guess lol)

DeadNames

Banned
I have accepted my Bronze fate and just play. I really don't think I'm *that* bad considering some of the people with Gold/Plat borders I have gotten on my team or played against in TeamBuilder, but it's whatever. Maybe I'll work my way up someday. The important thing is to not stay annoyed (which is pretty hard sometimes I guess lol)

Not even bronze. Silver 2, and I can't carry the baddies on my team.

"its ur attitude". yeah. it's my fucking attitude everyone has died at least 2+ times.

Kenai

Not even bronze. Silver 2, and I can't carry the baddies on my team.

"its ur attitude". yeah. it's my fucking attitude everyone has died at least 2+ times.

Oh no I don't mean it's your attitude making you lose. I mean if you start to care less about losing and more about having fun no matter what happens (while still trying to win obv) you'll prolly have a better time.

I also tend to stay silent unless I wanna say something like "go here" or "gonna gank" or whatever, cause people usually know when they suck/are doing so no point in raging at them, It might actually make them play worse or start to ignore you if you're trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom