• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I can see him being among the better, maybe even the best, support at enabling successful ganks. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd love to play Braum with a jungle Yi on my team. W to Yi -> Q the target -> Yi auto procs Concussive Blows twice -> Braum AA and stun.
I disagree. Braum has no hard engage until level six, which opens up multiple opportunities for enemies to escape. There is no reliable follow up on his passive right now. Also, you listed like five steps for what Thresh can do with one hook.

Tizoc

Yo Pantheon is fun.
W, E, Q FTW

Which is better to build first on him? Hydra or Black Cleaver? I kinda like Cleaver because of its Passive.

Leezard

I disagree. Braum has no hard engage until level six, which opens up multiple opportunities for enemies to escape. There is no reliable follow up on his passive right now. Also, you listed like five steps for what Thresh can do with one hook.

Pretty much. He's not going to engage well. Countering other engages might be another story.

holy shit i just read it

oh wait it's just a lesser naut passive + his mobility is safeguard, still looks sik tho

Maybe I'm reading him wrong, but he mostly just looks like a better Nautilus.

Building Iceborn Gauntlet ever...
Also:

really riot? really?

In the classic MMO sense I might agree. Most of the other "tank" heroes are meat shields that can't force you to attack them. Although I'm not sure why Rammus or Shen don't count.

Dragonslayer Pantheon splash + model:

Bl3JvZmCAAAup2H.jpg:large
Bl3KjtfCMAA7mo1.jpg:large

Dragonslayer Braum model:

Night Hunter Rengar splash:

There were also files for "Blade Queen Lissandra" no images yet though.

Images courtesy of S@20's Moobeat.

Leezard

Dragonslayer Panth shield kinda looks like something out of Monster Hunter.
In the classic MMO sense I might agree. Most of the other "tank" heroes are meat shields that can't force you to attack them. Although I'm not sure why Rammus or Shen don't count.

Since they used term "tank support" I guess they disqualified Rammus, Shen and Galio from being "supports", but rather just "tanks".

dimb

Edit: Already beaten. The new splash art looks great even if it's like a billion times cooler than the models Riot can make. Fire Braum is pretty lame.

Yeah, Riot's splash artists are doing work. Really amazing stuff. Looking at the old stuff is just sad.

That Pantheon model though... :/

Although the skins do tend to look better in game to be fair.

Boken

Banned
pls, pantheon leans forward so thats why his standing straight up like a ken doll model llooks weird

time to furiously refresh surrender@20

wait why is a dragon slayer topless
fire is bad for ur skin

Zukuu

Banned
DAMN son. Now I need a new skin for my main. Can't decide between this and full metal in terms of badass design for splash arts.

But you know what a new cool skin means... nerfs inc D:

Not going to lie, the Mantheon skin is terrible IMO although it does look like one of those action/cartoon figures that were all the rage in the mid 90s and rode on the back of dragons.

dimb

Boken stop. You're going way too far with that style of speech and it's getting super annoying. And people shouldn't entirely judge the new skins in game models off just the static model viewer shots.

Boken

Banned
yo, only real talk deserves proper language

right now its all complaining about ken dolls and telling people how braum is a prot warrior

also:
Gragas
Drunken Rage ( W ) cooldown lowered to 6 at all ranks from 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 [?]
Explosive Cask ( R ) [[ range appears to be up to 1150 from 1050, will confirm ]]

Jarvan IV
Golden Aegis ( W ) mana cost lowered to 30 at all ranks from 45/50/55/60/65

damn
support gragy n jungle j4 r coming

Tizoc

BRAUM REMINDS ME OF MINSC!

Anyone know where I can find 1080p versions of the splash arts in LoL? I wanna use them as my background images =V

So after trying a quick game with Pantheon I've found that his best starter weapons are Hydra and Black Cleaver, thing is what do I build next? Is BoRK better to pick over Bloodthirster for example?
I mean he can make up for his low defense with lifesteal, but the guy takes damage like an ADC character yeesh.
All the guides I read still make me wondering what I should go about building on him @_@

Ferga

Oh god, a panth skin.

I think i'm going to break my one skin per champ rule again :c

please have terrible particles

Boken has to realise Lolgaf =/= MOBA thread

DeadNames

Banned
BRAUM REMINDS ME OF MINSC!

Anyone know where I can find 1080p versions of the splash arts in LoL? I wanna use them as my background images =V

So after trying a quick game with Pantheon I've found that his best starter weapons are Hydra and Black Cleaver, thing is what do I build next? Is BoRK better to pick over Bloodthirster for example?
I mean he can make up for his low defense with lifesteal, but the guy takes damage like an ADC character yeesh.
All the guides I read still make me wondering what I should go about building on him @_@

I'd stick with bloodthirster. Bork isn't that good on panth, as the passive + attack speed isn't as good as opposed to flat ad.

Concussive Blows ( Passive )

"Braum adds stacks of Concussive Blows to enemies with basic attacks or Winter's Bite. He and his allies continue to add stacks with basic attacks, at 4 stacks their target will be stunned."

Winter's Bite ( Q )

Braum propels freezing ice from his shield dealing 80/125/170/215/260 (+ RATIO) [2.5% of Braum's Max Health] magic damage to the first target hit and slowing them by 70%, decaying over the next 2 seconds.

Applies a stack of Concussive Blows

Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6

Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70

Stand Behind Me ( W )

Braum leaps to a target allied champion or minion.

On arrival, Braum and the ally gain Y Armor and X Magic Resist (20/22.5/25/27.5/30 plus 14/15.5/17/18.5/20% of Braum's bonus Armor/Magic Resist) for 3 seconds

Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10

Mana Cost: 30/40/50/60/70

Unbreakable ( E )

Braum reduces incoming damage and blocks for allies behind him.

Braum raises his shield in a direction for 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4 seconds negating the damage of the next attack from this direction. Subsequent attacks deal 30/32.5/35/37.5/40%% reduced damage. Braum interceptsprojectiles, causing them to hit him and be destroyed.

Braum gains 10% Movement Speed for the duration.

Cooldown: 18/16/14/12/10

Mana Cost: 30/35/40/45/50

Glacial Fissure ( R )

Braum slams the ground, knocking up enemies nearby and in a line in front of him. A fissure is left along the line that slows enemies.

Enemies hit take 150/250/350.0000(+0.6)magic damage. The first champion hit is knocked up for 1.5/1.5/1.5 seconds, subsequent enemies are knocked up briefly.

For the next 4 seconds enemies that enter the area are slowed by 60.000% for 1.5 seconds.

Cooldown: 140/120/100

Mana Cost: 100 at all ranks

brian!

giving a guy 50 armor and mr (not too sure what they mean by y armor/x mr) sounds pretty good
he seems like he'd be pretty good at peeling for and protecting hypercarries

Blizzard

Banned
Well I guess he does have AP scaling after all, with that 2+ minute cooldown ult. It may be difficult to play him mid and he won't be as strong as a farmed late game Nasus, so I suppose I have to stick with jungling.

Also that HP scaling, that's like 125 bonus damage every 6 seconds if you have 5000 HP, and 250 bonus damage if you have 10000 HP. :p

Also, is it time for Kog'maw to come back and hide behind Braum?

garath

Dragonslayer Pantheon splash + model:

Dragonslayer Braum model:

Night Hunter Rengar splash:

There were also files for "Blade Queen Lissandra" no images yet though.

Images courtesy of S@20's Moobeat.

Oh. My. Those splash arts. Wow. God dammit riot. I thought I was done spending money. Pantheon and rengar splash are among the best they have. I hope the in game looks as good (no full metal pantheon disparity pls) and they have my money. I should start buying rp in $50 increments at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom