• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Botplank works better with Coin rather than Face the Mountain....as I just learnd from my recent defeat. Though TBH I was half asleep at the time whicha ffected my performance. Doesn't help that we had no jungler and the opponent's Vi managed to be too strong for us to do anything about her =_=

Speaking of jungling
rAgGrmS.jpg

Tizoc

Lol, GPs face in that pic is classic.

So has anyone else forgotten Diana exists?

Man I liked Diana when I played her during the week she was free. Played with a good Diana some weeks ago who wrecked the opposition. I want to play as her again but despite knowing what Items to build for her, I ain't got an order of what items to build.
Well not really, if I'm against AD champs I build Zyonian First, other was a AP+MGR item.

garath

Well that was nice. Get demoted from Gold IV 25lp to Gold V 75lp for inactivity (lol).

Game 1 - win - now in promos
Game 2 - win
Game 3 - win - promoted to Gold III.... wait. gold III? lol

Ok. I'll take it. Get demoted for inactivity, gain 2 divisions in 3 games. I can dig it.

DeadNames

Banned
Man I liked Diana when I played her during the week she was free. Played with a good Diana some weeks ago who wrecked the opposition. I want to play as her again but despite knowing what Items to build for her, I ain't got an order of what items to build.
Well not really, if I'm against AD champs I build Zyonian First, other was a AP+MGR item.

Part of me wants to build her tanky ap. Maybe IBG > Sorc > deathcap > abyssal > then two situational items?

Throw a nashors in there too.

Ocho

Anyone else having server issues?

Edit: I had a 'waiting to reconnect' match, exited the game, tried to log in again, couldn't, game is no longer up and I have no win/lose.

Ferrio

Banned
Why not nashors? There's no running away from her with it + ibg!

She already has her ult and e to keep them close. You wanna build bursty (dfg is nice) + a bit of tank thrown in (hourglass, rylais). She also doesn't get many auto attacks in during team fights anyways.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I was already sold, now I'm doubly sold. Looks like she should be a Persona boss.

It looked like she is annoyed that her head is too big for her to pull down the mask, and the helmet is so tight that she couldn't take it off.

DeadNames

Banned
She already has her ult and e to keep them close. You wanna build bursty (dfg is nice) + a bit of tank thrown in (hourglass, rylais). She also doesn't get many auto attacks in during team fights anyways.

I'm talking about a top lane tanky ap build.

Who?

Ehh, what is an "4v0" opening?
It's when in competitive play teams rotate to have their jungler, top and bot laners to chicken race the enemy team's outer turrets on the side lanes, basically eliminating top and bot's laning phases.

It's boring, stupid and skews the balance of many champions for it.

Ferrio

Banned
IDK, I feel like I'd need the sustained damage.

For what? She blows up too quickly so in team fights you need to burst to be effective.

She doesn't build any AD so the gauntlets proc is useless, and she blows her CDs quick in a fight so you're not going to get a lot of procs off the gauntlet. The armor is nice, but you should already be getting a hourglass for that. Top it off it barely has any ap, so you're shield is now absorbs less and your skills do less damage.

Nashors isn't as bad as gauntlet on her, but again she isn't built as an autoattacker as much as her passive makes you think she is.

Melee champions have always been weak to early ranged harrass, so "Ryze top = broken" is a bit of an overstatement.

I'd buy that argument if it was EARLY harass, but Ryze can shut down most top laners completely from lvl 1 through the entire game. There is simply no answer for it unless you can rush lvl 2 and nuke him somehow, and even then it's impossible to do unless you can get on Ryze without flash.

jerd

Is there a good resource (youtube video maybe?) for learning farming mechanics in lane? Feel like I've been playing this game for too long to be as bad at it as I am. Even when I win my lane in kills I feel like I'm always down in farm. I have a hard time consistently harassing without forfeiting CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom