• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev

Banned
patchnotes~~~~~

edit: lizzy bugfixes

praise the sun

edit2: no w bugfix still makes me sad but ult is something

Finally. No longer people magically moving with a freaking frozen tomb in their heads only to say in /all: "lol". Fuck you Tristana, specifically. Not that she's more affected than the rest, but she's a trash character and every single direct or indirect nerf is welcome.

zkylon

zkylewd
no lizzy skin is weird

also this patch is kind of hilarious

like it's filled with terrible ideas being fixed that everyone saw like forever ago.

let's give kassadin a 40 base + .5 ratio shield buff!
let's make heal counter ignite!
let's reward junglers for afk farming!
let's make dragon worthless!
let's make bottom tower weak as fuck!

it's very strange rito didn't kill these during qa, really

edit: What's wrong with liss's w?
kind of the same as her ult, sometimes people cataclysm out of it

happened to me the other day against a tristana. it was specially annoying cos i flashed to get that w off and she just jumped away

edit2:

"ISOLATION RADIUS 350 units from nearest ally ⇒ 500 units from nearest ally"
"NEWGAMEPLAY Turrets now count as allies when determining whether a target is isolated"

Yes...think kha might be off the instaban list.
not sure but i like that nerf as i always felt the isolation thingie was pretty hard to gauge from the receiving end

like isolation to me means that i have to be pretty fucking alone, not at like two steps distance from a minion

Finally. No longer people magically moving with a freaking frozen tomb in their heads only to say in /all: "lol". Fuck you Tristana, specifically. Not that there aren't others who were affected by this, but she's a trash character and every single direct or indirect nerf is welcome.
lol you're ruthless even when you're celebratory

you cray girl

drawkcaB

I expected the patch to be a bit on the barebones side due to All-Stars, which is fine. Hopefully we'll start to see some details of the tank junglers changes they've been planning as well as the Skarner re-rework. I've been enjoying the ADC role more lately too, so some news on the itemization changes would be nice too.

I wonder how much the lifesteal on Q bug affected Rengar? I keep having an urge to try him out in the jungle but I keep backing off because my jungle pool has really solidified in the past few weeks.

brain! said:
o baby gragas buffs

Tried him 4 games in the jungle, last three weren't that bad even though I lost all 4. The bigger problem is that he still has two critical bugs. His E can misfire if the first target hit is right on top of him. I got this bug probably clearing 1 out of every 10 camps because I'd get lazy and let the monsters get right on top of me. Happened a few times in teamfights. His Q recast time can also bug out. Most times you can explode immediately, but a few times every match the cask needed a good second or two before I could explode it.

Ferrio

Banned
I doubt flare is totally out of it, just more in line what it should be. Not to mention getting stacks from kills/assists will allow early gankers to take more advantage of the item.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah feral flare will stick around, just not be completely broken on like warwick and shit

i still believe it's a mistake to even support that style of jungling (as i do with the style of laning broken heal rewarded)

capturee3jkg.jpg

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
not that you notice, but it's a lot of incidental damage you miss. Plus it makes tower dives way more difficult.

it's an especially big nerf for Treeline.
Kha'Zix isn't a strong turret diver because of isolation damage. He's not lacking damage, and the reason he came back was because of his mobility and damage avoidance. These isolation changes will have an extremely limited impact on the way Kha'Zix operates in a game.

Tizoc

Well time to think on what Marks to get, let me re-read that post from weeks ago when I last asked about Runes.

my elo will decay if i don't play this week

someone drill me into playing ranked pls

My last 3 ranked games has been with only a few hours (2~6 hours) before decaying. I actually had fun in these because I could only win, because losing would be almost the same that don't playing. I'm now in winning "streak" (If you can call "streak" winning three games in +80 days.)

I share a computer with my sister, and she's gonna take it when she moves out because she's getting married. Going to look for a computer soon, probably can snatch a good cheap one looking through that finding a PC thread. How long does it take to decay?

27-28 days or something.

Mothman91

I share a computer with my sister, and she's gonna take it when she moves out because she's getting married. Going to look for a computer soon, probably can snatch a good cheap one looking through that finding a PC thread. How long does it take to decay?

Liss skin is probably getting retouched or something.

Either that or Rito forgot
A month I believe.

Kha'Zix isn't a strong turret diver because of isolation damage. He's not lacking damage, and the reason he came back was because of his mobility and damage avoidance. These isolation changes will have an extremely limited impact on the way Kha'Zix operates in a game.

I think it's hard to ignore such a massive damage downgrade, however situational it may be.

I can tell you it's a massive nerf to it in Treeline. Isolation damage is a key part of his early ganks and counter-jungling pressure.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Holy cow at the kass nerf. From .8 to .3 and based shield decrease.

I thought they would settle something like .5.

garath

Gratzie, far as penetration goes, the early amount of armor I can ignore/penetrate will increase my First Blood chances.

I think the numbers workout that flat AD is still better than flat ArPen for early game. Flat AD will help you CS better too.

Yeah. The flat AD is much more efficient early game than armor penetration on both auto attacks and most abilities. And if the penetration is a little more efficient on the rare skill, it's not by much. Certainly not enough to try and min/max with limited rune pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom