• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Thanks for the info guys. BTW where can I read about the upcoming balances?

Also any LoL streams running atm?

Edwardo

kaceytron

163.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
you can say whatever you want about kaceytron (and you'd be right) but no other streamer has a better playlist than her

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
kaceytron

I clicked on the stream, she is raging at the viewer now for some website.

"Whoever did it going to get 600s bans!"

"WAS THAT YOU? USERNAME1"

"WAS THAT YOU? USERNAME2"

Then rang for like 10 minutes over and over.... with heroic music playing on the background.

Subscribe.

Mothman91

Thought this was going to be more of a harder matchup, but easy lvl 2 kill on him and I kind of snowballed after that.

He also went HP per lvl seals instead of armor. Felt like I was doing true damage to him.

Snowman

i dunno, that sivir one looks like it hits to me

like are people actually upset that the spear doesn't have to directly touch the characters model to register as a hit? are you new to videogames or something? (that's mostly in response to the imaqt one btw, like fuck that spear blatantly hits him, if that didn't count as a hit i'd be outraged)

infact fuck all of these can be explained by the same thing, instead of looking at the actual spear, look at it's shadow - imagine the spear is moving along the ground instead of being 3 feet in the air

you can say whatever you want about kaceytron (and you'd be right) but no other streamer has a better playlist than her
Objection! This is demonstrably false.

imaqtpie
Arteezy
Nighblue3
Trick
Dendi

i dunno, that sivir one looks like it hits to me

like are people actually upset that the spear doesn't have to directly touch the characters model to register as a hit? are you new to videogames or something? (that's mostly in response to the imaqt one btw, like fuck that spear blatantly hits him, if that didn't count as a hit i'd be outraged)

infact fuck all of these can be explained by the same thing, instead of looking at the actual spear, look at it's shadow - imagine the spear is moving along the ground instead of being 3 feet in the air

yea I don't see the problem.

brian!

when I watched that I thought
damn it'd be really fucked up if after that voyboy grabbed cop and started beating on him
and then
damn it'd be awesome if after that cop jumped on voyboy's back and voyboy gave him a piggy back ride

Ferrio

Banned

What shadow? Only one of those I see a shadow...

CRS

Objection! This is demonstrably false.

imaqtpie
Arteezy
Nighblue3
Trick
Dendi

emoticon-2695-src-b90e8221eb05005f-28x28.png
is pretty good. Nice hip-hop variation from all eras and has enough cuts that it never gets old.

Nightblue3's is trash. 100% bonafide trash. He has maybe 100 songs on repeat and they're all trash.

emoticon-10672-src-8ad6b299851ade6e-28x28.png
's is alright but gets old. All he plays now is Kendrick Lamar's Good Kid Mad City which is fine but I'm also tired of the album. It's a shame because I do like his electronic/chill playlist that he rarely plays.

No idea bout the other two.

Mothman91

Second time in a row I was first pick on my team, but not overall. Took the chance not didn't ban Jax, they first picked Cait and I just autolocked Jax from there. Vsing a Tryn was a bit harder but doable, as long as I was full health, he couldn't hit me hard enough with ulti on.

when I watched that I thought
damn it'd be really fucked up if after that voyboy grabbed cop and started beating on him
and then
damn it'd be awesome if after that cop jumped on voyboy's back and voyboy gave him a piggy back ride

LOL, da fuq.

Mothman91

I think LMQ XWX has some good music. Sometimes I check his stream out and it's Chinese music(?).

Right now though, it's the Eminem/Rihanna song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom