• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
I just don't believe sustain ap carries with no mobility have a role in this game. Ya lemme just kite.....OH GOD KHA'ZIX IS EATING MY FACE

That and her ult feels wrong in every damn way.

Seems balanced to me. Extremely high damage champion that scales well has to have some trade-off. She's no more flat footed than Syndra or Zyra.

Ferrio

Banned
Seems balanced to me. Extremely high damage champion that scales well has to have some trade-off. She's no more flat footed than Syndra or Zyra.

Both Syndra and Zyra have cc that isn't on an ultimate and doesn't have a requirement of them facing you. Also syndra is bursty, so she can kill the shit before it kills her.

Also syndra's main attack has longer range than cass.

Maybe if they increased Cass's E range.

Edwardo

Both Syndra and Zyra have cc that isn't on an ultimate and doesn't have a requirement of them facing you. Also syndra is bursty, so she can kill the shit before it kills her.

Also syndra's main attack has longer range than cass.

Maybe if they increased Cass's E range.

That'd be dangerous

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
River Spirit Nami
Nami_Splash_2.jpg

YUSSSSSSSSSSS

zkylon

zkylewd
my wishlist for cass is

both her poisons have the same duration (3s)

a faster less wonky ult

e reset being calculated when e lands rather than when e's cast (so you can e+q more effectively)

that's it!

Ferrio

Banned
my wishlist for cass is

both her poisons have the same duration (3s)

a faster less wonky ult

e reset being calculated when e lands rather than when e's cast (so you can e+q more effectively)

that's it!

Ya the cast animation for her ult is just.....weird. It's hard to explain. Maybe just change it's effect when it's not a direct hit. Maybe make it only a root and not a stun, but that's probably a bit too much.

zkylon

zkylewd
nah just make the cast time faster and reduce the damage it deals to compensate

she doesn't need much more than a quality of life pass to be alright

she prolly won't be played on competitive but i don't really care

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Or make all Cass spell scale with mana like ryze, then she can build super tanky and be an unstoppable machine. She will be ryze for people that can aim.

Blizzard

Banned
Actually, I lied. I want Atlaean Ori and Lux. Both need to look similar to the Syndra skin.

Looks like one for all is coming back.
profileIcon664.jpg
Is it at least going to be 10 identical champions on howling abyss this time?

Side note, I miss DanDanDan. Someone in ranked last night was named something like "Dan HUEHUEHUE".

Ferrio

Banned
i just realized....how the hell is All for One work in league? Not everyone owns every champ.. It only work on free week champs?

You voted for the champion that all your team was going to play. They could just make it that both teams vote for the champion that everybody is going to play.

Nev

Banned
Are they ever gonna update Nidalee, Trundle and Karma's splashes tho? How many resources would it take for christ's sake? I have no idea how much an artist gets for a splash, but it sure can't be more than 500$, and how long will it take to have them ready if they get two artists? Three weeks? A month? It's been YEARS, jesus. They just don't give a shit about cohesiveness/coherency do they.

Also where are my colored particles for Karma skins? It's a way to add value to the skins that would take like... a day of work? We're talking about RECOLORING a few particles, my god, there are modders who've already done it. Fire Morello/Tryndamere/Ryze already and get someone with minimal vision.

Newt

Are they ever gonna update Nidalee, Trundle and Karma's splashes tho? How many resources would it take for christ's sake? I have no idea how much an artist gets for a splash, but it sure can't be more than 500$, and how long will it take to have them ready if they get two artists? Three weeks? A month? It's been YEARS, jesus. They just don't give a shit about cohesiveness/coherency do they.

Also where are my colored particles for Karma skins? It's a way to add value to the skins that would take like... a day of work? We're talking about RECOLORING a few particles, my god, there are modders who've already done it. Fire Morello/Tryndamere/Ryze already and get someone with minimal vision.
Nev and his Karma.

zkylon

zkylewd
Actually, I lied. I want Atlaean Ori and Lux. Both need to look similar to the Syndra skin.
iSZKnY2WZWiMX.gif

don't forget about ghostcrawler!

SeigO

Banned
Thank god for the Feral Flare nerf , it was very long overdue. I've been struggling for weeks as a top laner who kept getting out carried or cheesed by junglers. I've already gone from being on tilt near 0 LP, to a win streak that just got me into my promo matches.

So has anyone tried lane jarvan yet? If so, can he carry?
I just played against him and he was up by 3 kills and 40 cs on me by the 15 minute mark and his team still lost. He still falls off super hard against a lot of comps, but he's a legit counter pick top in some scenarios.

zkylon

zkylewd
I just played against him and he was up by 3 kills and 40 cs on me by the 15 minute mark and his team still lost. He still falls off super hard against a lot of comps, but he's a legit counter pick top in some scenarios.
yea i think that's his problem as a laner more than anything

i used to play assassin j4 mid and he just has an expiration date. was fun tho

i think he might show up as jungler more tho, even if he lost some dps for like dragon and stuff, but like in ganks he'll get some cool burst.

So has anyone tried lane jarvan yet? If so, can he carry?

Tried him for a couple of games. I'm sure there are some tops he counters, but fuck if there aren't a lot that counter him.

I've so far faced off against Jax, Nunu and Ryze. Lane was a nightmare every time. Survivable sure, but very fuckin annoying. And once any of the three hit level 6, you can't do any real harassment at all without help. I'll continue playing him tonight to see what I think of some of these other matchups. But shit man....at least it's easy to farm with the Q once it's no longer safe to harass.

I've been starting with that regen bottle thing, a health pot and a ward. You usually won't die, but the lane really stops being fun after about 10 minutes.

Tizoc

So some people can already buy Braum?

Is he out in EU? I hope he's a free character come Monday/Tuesday's swappings. Gives players a chance to try him out early.

Speaking of which, if Braum is with an AD-centric/only team, wouldn't his overall offensive (use) be limited or shot down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom