• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he out in EU? I hope he's a free character come Monday/Tuesday's swappings. Gives players a chance to try him out early.

Speaking of which, if Braum is with an AD-centric/only team, wouldn't his overall offensive (use) be limited or shot down?

Go to your profile then go to champions section you can see him from there, in my profile he is still unable to purchase.

EDIT:

Lissandra skin is out too but no available to purchase, WTF

Snowman

Go to your profile then go to champions section you can see him from there, in my profile he is still unable to purchase.

EDIT:

Lissandra skin is out too but no available to purchase, WTF

this is always how it is after a patch, you have to wait for them to be unlocked, chill :)

Nev

Banned
tumblr_n4if3waoZA1re04pso1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3bvphwYLC1re04pso1_500.jpg

tumblr_n37s6uc9xq1re04pso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mywts3Q78q1re04pso1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2wskolkGa1re04pso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mywg1smofp1re04pso1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4tirxflbU1re04pso1_500.jpg
#dead

SeigO

Banned
The ladder anxiety... it is real. I can't handle playing my 3rd match right now I've run into so many trolls. I lost my first promo match where we had a free 4v5 win with the enemy Vayne deciding to troll and double jungle. We were up by 14 kills + 2 dragons and we lost. Too many upsets tonight.
yK4g5JQ.jpg

Tizoc

hello everyone :))))))))))))))))

valve is shit so im about to install this :)))

whats the easiest free hero to learn?

Zac
J/K, in all seriousness:
Twitch, Shyvana, Fiddlesticks, Nunu, Vlad & Renekton aren't too hard to pick up.
Read up on lolking.com for suggested item builds and you'll be fine

CRS

hello everyone :))))))))))))))))

valve is shit so im about to install this :)))

whats the easiest free hero to learn?

Janna and Zyra are free to play this week. Give them a try. They are the supports to the Attack Damage Carry in the bottom lane.

Annie (a great initiator) is extremely cheap that I'm sure you'd like her. You can play her in the mid lane as a mage or as a support.

Ferrio

Banned
Zac
J/K, in all seriousness:
Twitch, Shyvana, Fiddlesticks, Nunu, Vlad & Renekton aren't too hard to pick up.
Read up on lolking.com for suggested item builds and you'll be fine

Nunu and vlad are pretty shitty right now.

Regardless, you're limited to starter champions for the first 7 levels.

Satch

Banned
is there a character like mirana in this game? my friend wants to know, he's obsessed with that shit hero in dota and if there's somebody like her in League he'll likely transition over too

Ferrio

Banned
is there a character like mirana in this game? my friend wants to know, he's obsessed with that shit hero in dota and if there's somebody like her in League he'll likely transition over too

Nidalee closest you'll get I suppose, but they're really nothing alike. Both have a long range spear projectile, both have leaps.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Nidalee kind of.

Blizzard

Banned
Ashe has a stun arrow, longer range is longer stun, but it's an ultimate.

Soraka is a support so she could do the AOE speedboost thing (support items) plus her Q to call down damage around her.

There is no League equivalent of team invisibility besides Graves (obscures vision in a small location) and Nocturne (his ultimate makes the enemy team lose all vision while he flies across the map to attack an enemy).

Nidalee is probably a good choice for the jump and long-range spear though.

SeigO

Banned
Ashe's ult is what I considered to be the most similar when I was a newb. It's a global arrow that stuns people, it can hit across map. It takes about 1/10th of the skill to land though because it's massive and on a long 80s+ cool down.

dimb

You realize that Nunu got picked and subsequently banned in pro play today right?

guys what about a support item with an active that's basically a scaled down version of thresh lantern. No shield and shorter range along with longer cooldown

d[-_-]b

Banned
Ashe's ult is what I considered to be the most similar when I was a newb. It's a global arrow that stuns people, it can hit across map. It takes about 1/10th of the skill to land though because it's massive and on a long 80s+ cool down.

WUT Ashe's ult does not take 1/10th of the skill or maybe I just suck :(...

Satch

Banned
what the ufck i just played my first bot match as the werewolf guy

ashe is fucking broken, this is reminding me of when i first started dota and would get shat on by drow bot

Ferrio

Banned
what the ufck i just played my first bot match as the werewolf guy

ashe is fucking broken, this is reminding me of when i first started dota and would get shat on by drow bot

Warwick (the werewolf) is usually run jungle, rarely seen in lanes.

drawkcaB

So what about them is crappy? I've seen a few good vlads during my past games.

Vlad needs to make it to level 9 almost untouched and doing generally well in order to do his thing later in the game. Most of the current top picks won't let him do that. He also doesn't have lots of team synergy these days in regards to other common picks. Junglers are skewed towards dealing damage so the onus of tanking has fallen to the top laner and do a lesser extent the support. That said, Vlad actually does get tanky as far a mages go, but it takes lots of levels and gold to get there. You're seeing Vlad doing well likely because your games are going on long enough that he can reach the point where he becomes a real menace.

As far as Nunu goes, like dimb said he was banned (and picked? I can't remember) at All-Stars. I'm not sure what the story is behind that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he works in the top lane like Warwick. Just sits there, essentially unkillable and relying on his late game utility to help his team. In the right composition and against certain enemy champions, I imagine his attack speed boosts and slows can really anchor some strategies. In solo queue, you can't really depend on that sort of strategy. You teammates won't pick around you champion and even if they coincidentally do they'll just futz around like idiots not making use of what you bring to the team anyways.

dimb

As far as Nunu goes, like dimb said he was banned (and picked? I can't remember) at All-Stars. I'm not sure what the story is behind that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he works in the top lane like Warwick.
No they just jungle him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom