• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't think the particles are specially good, it's essentially the same but green, but nami looks pretty cool and 975 is fair

good skin all around, tho i still like sushi nami better

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
sdfsd.png

dam so good

Heavybreathing.jpg

Ferga

From what i've seen, Yi became like his old self again with an actual jungle item now.

He isn't bat shit insane like last patch but he isn't as out of meta as pre-feral flare.

Overall; Low elo stomp champion and a typical melee reset assassin

Hard to play if the enemy jungler snowballs a lane or two

Zukuu

Banned
Damn, I like the change / buff to Jarvan's passive. It makes a huge difference to me. The W buff is also nice to have (tho only that and nothing more).

Also, fu riot. Why can't they roll out a patch for once without bugging Pantheon's ultimate? It currently has 2.5 second LANDING time. And yes, it's visible for 2.5 seconds for the enemy team as well, instead of the 1.5 seconds before the new patch. >__>

I'm running armor penetration on both. I dunno, but AS seems kinda redundant on Jarv and with the trend that more and more ADCs / APCs forgo armor yellows for health / level, It's not even funny how much damage you deal

Ferga

Can anyone recommend me a headset below a hundred bucks. I've spent 3 hours reading reviews and i'm still very indecisive

GAF help

Leezard

Can anyone recommend me a headset below a hundred bucks. I've spent 3 hours reading reviews and i'm still very indecisive

GAF help

I use a pair of steelseries siberia v2 I found on sale, they work well and are comfortable. There might be better headsets for the same price, I dunno, but these are the best ones I've had at least.

Talents

Banned
I think i'm going to get a plantronic 380 unless someone on here has had a terrible experience with it

I have the Plantronic 780's and they are a really good pair of headset. Comfortable, good quality, and I haven't had a single problem with them.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I use a pair of steelseries siberia v2 I found on sale, they work well and are comfortable. There might be better headsets for the same price, I dunno, but these are the best ones I've had at least.

Same here

So very comfy, even with my glasses.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

GAF help

Buy a real headphone with mic attachment. It will cost at least a hundred for the headphone, the mic is only like a few bucks.

> walk in to dragon
> see 3 enemies already doing it
> walk out with dragon and triple

We had an awesome Thresh. Their jungle Twitch was dangerously starting to ramp up so I had to start hunting him in his jungle. I had to pick up a QSS because they had 5 Ignites. :(

I dunno why Shiv isn't as popular as PD on Twitch. It gives him really good waveclear, and you gain stacks for every target hit with your ult. If you can somehow hit 5 targets per shot (doesn't have to be champions), you can proc Shiv every other attack. Maybe even every attack if the Shiv proc also provides stacks.

I used Siberia V2 as well. Was very uncomfortable as first until I stretched it out so it wouldn't squeeze my head so firmly. Now they are better. But they are better headsets.

Moodmon

Neo Member
I've got both the Fatality and the Siberia headsets. Fatality is now relegated to use on the PS4, though relegated is a bit harsh. The phones are a little small for me, but very comfy. Mostly because I like great big things completely covering my ears, and the Siberia are much bigger. Siberia is also great due to the metal wire rather than the clicky adjust yourself stuff on the Fatality for head size. No more faffing around getting my hair caught in the ruddy headset.

Admittedly I know nothing about headsets or sound quality. Mics on both are good (Siberia is wound into the left phone, Fatality you just pop the thing out). Don't know whether the Siberia are actually worth the money, but I absolutely adore my pair. I love the Fataility as well, it is a fantastic price on a great headset. Well, if the price was in glorious pound sterling anyway.

[drinks tea, puts on top hat and monocle]

Mothman91

> walk in to dragon
> see 3 enemies already doing it
> walk out with dragon and triple

We had an awesome Thresh. Their jungle Twitch was dangerously starting to ramp up so I had to start hunting him in his jungle. I had to pick up a QSS because they had 5 Ignites. :(

I dunno why Shiv isn't as popular as PD on Twitch. It gives him really good waveclear, and you gain stacks for every target hit with your ult. If you can somehow hit 5 targets per shot (doesn't have to be champions), you can proc Shiv every other attack. Maybe even every attack if the Shiv proc also provides stacks.
Oh look, a twitch.

*takes notes for Newt*

125 kills in 40 minutes and only a 2k gold difference in the end, you say? Sure, why not.

Easily the toughest Jayce win I've had (though it was really only made difficult by repeated poor engages and initiator positioning), and has pretty much solidified this as my build. Double defensive items is why I triple-killed to clinch the game (excellent Wu counter-initiation ult notwithstanding). They couldn't kill me before my W would come off of cooldown. And that Manamune damage spike is just dumb. I "1-shot" Draven late with W (3 shots, technically). Overcame at least 6 attempts to surrender (Wu did not keep the faith). In the past I would have been more glass cannoney and could not have been that scary tank carry.

I'll never know how Wu got away with 0 pure defensive items. I suppose him almost leading the team in deaths would suggest he didn't get away with it. Fortunately, with Gragas and I going tank, it didn't really matter. Kayle's ults on Yi/Ryze almost won them the game single-handedly. Hurts to see Kayle be so relevant after I deflowered her top.

I'm still going to try replacing LW with IE at some point, but this build is working out really, really well.

Mothman91

But it was Ezreal that led the team with deaths.

Also, IE is good if they don't stack armor and are squishy, or else I would not replace LW with IE unless it's that. Just my opinion.

Edit: you said almost, skipped over that word :eek:

and in general as an AD caster IE's not great because you have to rely on auto-attacking a lot to make the crit worth it, whereas the value you get from last whisper as an AD caster is massive.

I can think of almost no situations where IE is a better item choice than LW.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Pretty sure Philip can get us plane tickets for free and front row seats/back stage passes.

You know, because he works for Riot.

Fly us there in business class too, Riot had deep pocket, may be even Riot's own luxury plane to pick us up in the nearby airport.

Finally got around to trying Morgana, and as support. What a ridiculous root. 2 matches, 2 bot lane stomps. I think she's going to be my go-to when my favs are banned.

DeadNames

Banned
Kind of crazy how vi was designed as a top laner.

Maybe I'll try her top. I like playing strange top laners, like ad fizz, skarner (which was actually pretty fun), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom