• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Can I get a lift too?

I am sorry man, I am not sure you know this, but for airplane to land, you need something call an "air runway".

Don't think they had that in whatever kangaroo land you live in.

24_Approach.jpg

Snowman

i hate this game

been on a really bad losing streak the past couple days, and just played maybe the best I ever have on Vayne, went 8/0/4 by the 15 minute mark but my team were just all over the place getting caught out constantly, my amumu blows his ult on the leona and pantheon in one fight (the leona was already pretty much dead), straight up misses it in another, just awful plays everywhere, and we're slowly losing objectives..

So we lose and I get demoted to plat iv, I dont usually moan about solo queue but damn, just feel like it doesnt matter how well i play

edit: just lost another, same thing again, come out of lane 4/0/something and then we lose an inhib at 15 mins to a jax splitpush and slowly lose ohmygoooooooooooddddddddd

Panderp

Finally got around to trying Morgana, and as support. What a ridiculous root. 2 matches, 2 bot lane stomps. I think she's going to be my go-to when my favs are banned.

Morgana is delicious as a support. I love it.

I kind of really need to try out Lux and Ahri. They both look really fun to play.

zkylon

zkylewd
i hate this game

been on a really bad losing streak the past couple days, and just played maybe the best I ever have on Vayne, went 8/0/4 by the 15 minute mark but my team were just all over the place getting caught out constantly, my amumu blows his ult on the leona and pantheon in one fight (the leona was already pretty much dead), straight up misses it in another, just awful plays everywhere, and we're slowly losing objectives..

So we lose and I get demoted to plat iv, I dont usually moan about solo queue but damn, just feel like it doesnt matter how well i play

edit: just lost another, same thing again, come out of lane 4/0/something and then we lose an inhib at 15 mins to a jax splitpush and slowly lose ohmygoooooooooooddddddddd
don't worry friend

take it easy, play some titanfall or dark souls or watch a movie or something

you'll get them back later

also i totally feel you on the jax splitpushes. fuck that champion is frustrating sometimes

Morgana is delicious as a support. I love it.

I kind of really need to try out Lux and Ahri. They both look really fun to play.
they are

ahri somehow became my favorite mid lately even if i'm not that good at her. i wish the soraka/lulu/ori mid meta cools down a bit now so i can play her more

zkylon

zkylewd
if just venting a bit in gaf de-upsets you then it's fine but i generally can't help carrying over my raging from one game to the other and no well no need to distress over yolo queue

So Curse Voice.

If you guys ever find your framerate has gone to shit for no apparent reason at all, it's Curse Voice. The last couple of days I've randomly had extremely choppy framerates. I never have anything less than 60fps, but i'm talking drops into the teens and an inability to really control things. I wasn't sure what it was, but I suspected it was Curse Voice since it's the only new program I've added in the last couple of weeks. Removed it and all was well again.

So just a PSA. Beta software doing Beta things.

On another note, you know what feels bad? Going 3-3-29 on a support and it STILL not being enough for a W.

Snowman

i have NEVER been so determined to win a game holy shit, we were losing the whole game, we even got 2 inhibs lost at one point (they still had all their inners), but we just turtled waiting to outscale, and goddamn, that felt good

U9vP3Z9.jpg

Snowman

If you're determined to win, you're not picking the right champion.

made it my mission to learn vayne to the point where i feel comfortable actually saying i'm good on her this week, it would've felt like cheating switching to someone else, and anyway, i've been winning lane with her consistently the past 3 or 4 games, and I went pretty even that game, when we left lane i was 2 kills up but about 30 cs down

vayne isn't exactly completely off-meta right now either, she's got more play than a lot of other adcs at allstars anyway

SeigO

Banned
If you're determined to win, you're not picking the right champion.
Is everyone expected to be a FoTM player in the ADC role? I can't play a single one of the T1 picks for my favorite roles, but I get by somehow. Maybe it's different in the ADC role though, that's too scary of a lane for me.

I really need to buy Lucian. I still stick with my trusty silver S2 Corki skills when I'm forced to adc.

Newt

It has nothing to do with being FoTM, heck my most played champion in ranked in this past week is Miss Fortune. It's just that currently playing Vayne is inevitably putting a massive burden on your team. Vayne is fun to play, and she's my second most played champion, but if you're just going for wins in ranked she's not the best pick.

made it my mission to learn vayne to the point where i feel comfortable actually saying i'm good on her this week.
If you're just playing to learn her, I see no problem.

Snowman

It has nothing to do with being FoTM, heck my most played champion in ranked in this past week is Miss Fortune. It's just that currently playing Vayne is inevitably putting a massive burden on your team. Vayne is fun to play, and she's my second most played champion, but if you're just going for wins in ranked she's not the best pick.

If you're just playing to learn her, I see no problem.

Yeah, it was less a determination to win to climb in elo, and more a determination to win because fuck I just wanted to win a game tonight

DeadNames

Banned
I think ranked just won't let me win.

I always stomp normals.

Ranked? nope. I just got fucking STOMPED by a Nocturne... mid. Our Orianna somehow fed Nocturne mid.

I was thinking maybe Sona or Thresh. Any thoughts?
Thresh is a playmaker.

I like Sona too. Using the right Power Chord is fun, but I really dislike the ninja nerf late 2013. Eg, if you're in W stance with 2 Power Chord stacks and you use Q->AA, you have to wait around 0.5-1 second before that AA actually becomes a Q Chord. Otherwise, you'll just shoot a W Chord even though you're already in Q stance.

Newt

Second time I've matched a GAFer in ranked. Seig, you are a god with Jayce. As soon as Thresh hooked me you were immediately there with tp to get a double :(. Holy shit was your team heavy tho.

Ferga

Newt; Don't do it Rex. Don't do it! (engage)

I do it.

*double kill* for newt

Newt: Don't do it leona, don't do it! (engage)

Leona does it.

*ace*

Pffft. Look at this non believer of ultimate plays.

SeigO

Banned
Second time I've matched a GAFer in ranked. Seig, you are a god with Jayce. As soon as Thresh hooked me you were immediately there with tp to get a double :(. Holy shit was your team heavy tho.
Haha my Zed was constantly crying "I quit, gg, ff 20" when he was 0-5. I had to yell at him a bunch and tell him it's S4 quit being a baby and play it out. Your duo was pretty strong bot, without my TP in you would've dominated their lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom