• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
um this is making me uncomfortable

here have some ori

GZAlNqFM3HE.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
ok dunno if i have posted this one here yet but i think it's adorable

last one cos i gotta tidy up my league folder

i'm up to like 2k pictures and i think imma start deleting all the ones from champions i don't like so much like akali and caitlyn

nev don't be stupid

that's it

zkylon

zkylewd
i thought about zilean support when they did the spellthief buffs and recommended it to a friend of mine but when we tried it we got rekkd

tbh i'm really bad at adc specially when paired with non-cc supports

Time to roll out the
Zilean
support before some other baddie on my team does.

its kinda fun but you have to basically command your adc to go in on stuff

they don't get that a double bomb is basically a free kill at level 2.

also, should I be building bork on trist? it's what I've been building and it's been working well, but I feel like nearly every ADC just goes BT first these days.

tm24

also, should I be building bork on trist? it's what I've been building and it's been working well, but I feel like nearly every ADC just goes BT first these days.

Trist is one of the few adcs who can go BotRK since it synegizes real well with her kit. Just note that if you do go BotRK first, you're gonna need some damage fast since unlike Twitch and Vayne, you don't have a proc to add that damage you need as the game goes on. I've seen people go IE just for those rapid crits

Trist is one of the few adcs who can go BotRK since it synegizes real well with her kit. Just note that if you do go BotRK first, you're gonna need some damage fast since unlike Twitch and Vayne, you don't have a proc to add that damage you need as the game goes on. I've seen people go IE just for those rapid crits

Yeah, usually I go bork into IE.

Edwardo

I haven't played mid in so long, but after doing a bunch of teambuilder and a Yasuo ranked game I think i'm going to enjoy the short lane again. I'm not sure how Cass will do against some of the more popular mid picks right now, but she's a blast to play in team builder games. I have to do some mothers day stuff now, but I cant wait to sink my fangs into some more Cassiopeia tonight.

I've been building her with mpen(sorc boots, liandrys) and a lil tanky(zhonyas, rylais). I throw in a rabadons too. I used to build either tear or chalice. What are peoples opinions on tear with her? Is it core? Could I just substitute a chalice?

Tear seems wasted. At least if you go the Athene's path you benefit a lot from the item and once you get Chalice + pots and Blue you shouldn't be running out of mana.

But yeah, Boots + Haunting Guise already helps you slaughter most people. You shouldn't ever rush LIandry's though as 1400G is a lot of gold for the upgrade which scales better in the late game - IMO.

zkylon

zkylewd
i have no idea how effective this is but i like going tear -> wota -> rylais -> zhonyas. stick in a deathcap and void staff somewhere too. i may swap tear for chalice but i really like the shield + spellvamp combo.

don't really know if it's good or not but i've been doing ok with it

i don't really like liandrys

Nev

Banned
That Leona/Ezreal comic made me curious and I searched "lol hentai" in google. I haven't laughed more in weeks.

Leezard

I'd say going Tear is a good choice on cassio. She is spammy enough to max it fast enough, and can really use the extra mana pool and shield.

tear into haunting guise is nice.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
cass really likes penetration, but liandrys is just... not always great.

buying a guise is perfectly fine, but upgrading it should not be a concern. better to put the gold elsewhere until you start running out of slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom