• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are they not good? I'm just saying that this is the first time I've seen them since like week one and they seem like they're playing very well. Is this a fluke or commonplace?

Commonplace. C9 very rarely loses a game they get a lead in. They're considered NA's strongest team along with TSM.

So, are they not good? I'm just saying that this is the first time I've seen them since like week one and they seem like they're playing very well. Is this a fluke or commonplace?
I wouldn't call it a fluke but they've been pretty inconsistent lately.

They're still miles ahead of all NA teams but TSM, but they're not looking as strong as they were last season.

Krepo looks so weird in a suit.

It's like seeing that little cousin of yours who has to wear his first suit for a wedding or something. I can't stop laughing and I don't know why.

Leezard

So for the first time in League history, NA appears to be a stronger region than EU. Not bad, well done by C9 in this tournament so far.

Macattk15

I love that Montecristo tweets up a storm when the Chinese/Korean teams are playing but while C9 is STOMPING Chinese teams he is mum as can be.

I really can't stand him.

Edwardo

A random diamond mundo appears

daN71HU.png

Just watched the iG/KTB game. And I thought IM#2 knew how to throw. Those baron calls man, literally at bronze level. Yasuo/Wukong combo failed horribly too, never once managed to get a good combo. And the Shyvana not building a BOTRK against a Mundo and then wondering why they lost lane. Kid was great on Lucian but that was the only thing keeping them in it.

Edwardo

If he's silver right now he probably had really shitty mmr in diamond, probably got boosted to get there.

Ya that would make sense. He didnt really have much of a presence in the game. My team won, I had a pretty meh game but I kept ezreal behind me all lane phase. We couldnt make teamfights work without a tank, so we just picked them off and let trynd splitpush.

99lp now.. wtf lol.....

Skip to Plat 3 from Plat 5. :)

I just got Plat 3 today as well!

Somehow managed to win a game where my team started out 3-19 had no turrets down, they had all our inhibs down, and had no hard cc besides a Gragas ult. We were all flaming our Nidalee support, but she really glued together the team by the end and helped us win as a team. A really well farmed Tryndamere helped too.

Edwardo

I just got Plat 3 today as well!

Somehow managed to win a game where my team started out 3-19 had no turrets down, they had all our inhibs down, and had no hard cc besides a Gragas ult. We were all flaming our Nidalee support, but she really glued together the team by the end and helped us win as a team. A really well farmed Tryndamere helped too.

Through the flames a hero will emerge.

zkylon

zkylewd
I personally just find him obnoxious

like doa can tame him a good amount but that's more doa being a total bro than anything

Snowman

I guess he's kinda like thooorin, except I feel like thorin is just being a dick for the sake of being a dick sometimes, whereas monte is a dick when it's funny. It feels like he's not actually trying to upset anyone most of the time, just give his honest predictions and opinions.

Boken

Banned
wow i was wrong about ig n tpa n gambit

JUST LIKE SEASON 2 RITE

anyway, its nice to see a team finally using morgana against stupid wukong all in comps. get wrekt

zkylon

zkylewd
ok first day of teambuilder

waited for like 20 minutes to see if anyone would grab my mid jarvan but no luck

no one chose my ahri either, tho only waited for like 5 minutes

how long does this usually take :/

Blizzard

Banned

waited for like 20 minutes to see if anyone would grab my mid jarvan but no luck

Like 2-5 minutes in NA with a Vel'koz jungle, no idea about other regions.

zkylon

zkylewd
took me like a minute and a half to find a team as annie support

i guess it's mid that's the problematic lane

edit: went as captain again with ahri mid and first roles it found were jungle and support. i feel that this is pretty cool but there's just not enough people to support it here. like i wish they just replaced normal blind pick queue with this, at least for these two days to force people to try it out.

All my team builder game so far have been J4 somewhere.. oh how I miss you J4.

Damn that Pantheon, Wukong, Vi, Elise, and Eve making my boy disappear!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom