• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I see what you guys mean by building Jax's defense up. This guy's job is to jump in, W, beat the living shit out of their ADC and then GTFO to let the others take out the others.

Achtius

I see what you guys mean by building Jax's defense up. This guy's job is to jump in, W, beat the living shit out of their ADC and then GTFO to let the others take out the others.

all he needs is tf. and botrk if u are ahead. but everything else should be defensive items.

all he needs is tf. and botrk if u are ahead. but everything else should be defensive items.

True but generally you will be building part of botrk anyway for lane sustain and he makes better use of it than most champs due to his passive.

Keep in mind his ultimate gives you armor and mr, and I believe the armor scales with ad and mr with ap, so building more ad does give you some defense.

Ferga

Im too scared to even touch this game :\

I can't connect to 50% of my games and just afk for the whole game. I'm surprised I haven't gotten any ban notices for afking

Nekofrog

Banned
I don't understand why it's taken this long for Mundo to stop being played on the pro scene. His rise/fall in OPness (huehuehue) was pretty damn swift. He's super manageable now.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't understand why it's taken this long for Mundo to stop being played on the pro scene. His rise/fall in OPness (huehuehue) was pretty damn swift. He's super manageable now.
his lategame is godly and his lane is fairly safe.

Burt

Sion needs a rework so bad. Or just take him out of the game. Whatever.

Thought exercise Olympics: How do you even rework that stupid fucking kit?

Apparently the trick to winning with Nasus is to listen to drop it like it's hot on repeat the entire match. Worked for me. Somehow we came back despite me starting like 1-4 and jungle wukong starting 1-5 and basically being crushed all over.

He's a close proximity burst mage that gains defensive stats. How does that not make sense?

He's also a lifesteal tank?

Half the problem is his scaling. Not a single champion that can build both ad or ap does it without it feeling weird or cheap.

Boken

Banned
ucCy7dN.png

Ferga

I was thinking; WOW I'm actually playing two games in a row without connection problems!

But then my game started to have that lag where everything freezes for a second and fastforwards.

Apparently I turret dived at level 2. That was fun.

Blizzard

Banned
sejuani first clear feels worse and worse every patch.
Are junglers supposed to clear? I thought you were supposed to do red -> camp -> blue, or blue -> camp -> red, then gank at level 3. And some people (including possibly a Sejuani I saw for first blood) gank at level 2.

I suppose if you're rushing for level 6 and all your lanes aren't about to give first blood, you might want to clear all the camps.

Newt

We kill 3 members of their team at our inhib in a 3v3, I get a nice triple kill because of the Amumu and Blitz setups, and we pretty much have cemented our victory. First thing Dimb says:

"I'm out of mana now -_-"

Also, I respect Blitz players a little more after that game.
rlH1Vxy.png

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
haha, you were in a series?
Are junglers supposed to clear?
uh...yeah. don't just go mindlessly gank at three. sej level three ganks are not that great right now anyways. like, if there is a countergank you will lose so hard. too risky most of the time.

The stun and shield on Sion, even though they don't scale with AD, still make sense on him since they allow him to disable people to do damage and get harder to kill (on top of all of that lifesteal).

I can see why they're making him a lifesteal tank although I wish they'd do something about AP Sion as well.

Newt

The stun and shield on Sion, even though they don't scale with AD, still make sense on him since they allow him to disable people to do damage and get harder to kill (on top of all of that lifesteal).

I can see why they're making him a lifesteal tank although I wish they'd do something about AP Sion as well.
AP Sion is really the only viable Sion anyways. I think riot intends him to be an AP champion, because in bot matches he does build AP items.

Boken

Banned

maybe theyll use it on some1 elses kit

anyway,

BETS ON CLOUD 9 TAKING IT ALL!?

spaceboy

Banned
Just played a game of mid Ryze for the first time since S4 started. So OP in the late game! I was winning 1v3s thanks to how much hp you can get back thanks to spellvamp and his passive. Just mash keys!

I had him in ARAM recently but I dunno why I wasn't doing damage with full build. Alistar, Thresh and Darius just ignored my damage. Impossible to nuke backline squishes with them.

2-0 in gold promos so far. What is happening.

I pick Lee Sin jungle. I don't know why, I always feed with him. I lose my first buff to an invade, I give up first blood trying to kill lux cause I cancelled my auto, similar thing happened top lane, was horrible start. Then I finished 10-4 and my team won.

Their Lux was hilariously bad though.

Ferga

4th pick begs for a jungle first pick. Our first pick does it, denying me jungle when i'm second pick.

The guy then afks during the trade and noone dodged. Sweet.Going to be a fun game.

fxaOuos.png

YEAH GOOOOOLD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finally can say I'm slightly better than terrible. Long way to go though. I even had a good lee sin game in one of my promos :D

Xin Zhaos Emissaries

Fuzzery

fuzzery what the fuck are you and your troll friends doing now

We duo bot jinx and fiora. But then we were like fuckit lets go top and the top lux goes bot. We win some fights and towers. Friend finally got to diamond promos this way, one more for my own promos

they're working on it. good sion players are still scary though.

They've been "working on it" for so long I'm almost ready to write it off. I suppose some of the other reworks were on the back burner forever, as well, but Sion's been in traction forever.

I think the problem is you have to convince a group of game designers and artists to work on Sion when they could be doing literally anything else. Like, they probably get the "Sion Rework Team" together in a room and everyone volunteers to be the one to go make coffee.

Edit: Pretty sure Evolved Camo doesn't reduce Ignite damage, Monte. He just wanted to run away fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom