• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

Maokai didn't really do damage. Just his ridiculous no skill one button press snare. (pantheon right now hah)

Malphite and alistar's damage was arguable.

It was more initiation and cc more than damage. Those were simpler times.

i think ur talking about back when adcs were rlly happy

Quickshot is saying C9 is the last hope for the west, but Fnatic and Gambit are not out of it yet. It's a long shot, but they might switch on and impress tomorrow.

Mothman91

Damn, I heard bad things after that S2 Championship win with everyone except Bebe leaving. It's nice to see them win, they'll always have a good spot in my heart after S2

<3 TPA

So C9's winning streak ended when Meteos forgot his Gunnars. Meteos seems to have forgotten his blonde hair this time, is it a bad omen?

My game glitched after it finished and it thinks the game is still going on, so whenever I log in it only gives me the option to reconnect.
Anyone have this issue before and/or know how to resolve it?

My game glitched after it finished and it thinks the game is still going on, so whenever I log in it only gives me the option to reconnect.
Anyone have this issue before and/or know how to resolve it?

That sounds like it'd be a server issue. Only thing i can think of is try to tweet someone on riot, or send an email. It might end after a while on it's ow n.

there's only one team that's going to win this tournament.

Gambit will do what they do at every IEM. Play terrible in groups but scrape through, then shit stomp everyone and win it. Believe.

What's the reason for not building AP for Jax? Is it situational as well?

because Jax is an autoattacker. He benefits from on-hit damage considering he has insane attack speed from his passive, auto-attack reset on W, magic damage every third hit when he has ult levelled, dodge and stun on his E. He's not an AP caster or anything. The most AP he'll get is from Sheen as part of Trinity Force.

We're entering the part of the game that WE is supposedly weak at: mid/late game. It's where C9 thrives. I hope they can close it out. Go c9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom