• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m91jp1cGxD1rzswm4o2_1280.jpg

TheFatOne

Finally back in Silver 2. Braum + MF bot lane is OP as fk.

That's what I have been trying to do against the AI bots. Still getting the hang of hitting then immediately running away. Seems to be an effective strategy for the ai. I think I'm about ready to play real games now.

Ferrio

Banned
That's what I have been trying to do against the AI bots. Still getting the hang of hitting then immediately running away. Seems to be an effective strategy for the ai. I think I'm about ready to play real games now.

Effective strategy for ai is to just lay into them.. they really don't know what to do. Bots don't really understand positioning at all.

Nekofrog

Banned
that game newt

THAT GAME

because fizz and cho were mad at each other for lane shit, i get no leash. yay punish me for your beef with each other

sleepykyo

So after playing a few matches I'm starting to understand LoL. Any tips on playing Garen?

generally the team expects garen to be a giant meat shield so don't expect to buy too many offensive items.

like you totally could but without some defense garen won't be able to get in with q as his only gap closer.

disclosure: I am lowly bronze and could be totally off base.

Talents

Banned
#ShotsFired

In other news, Just carried some more garbage out to the trash can.

Dude, Jayce is so good. Currently 1 and 1 in my promos to silver 2. Let's see if I can do this. Tomorrow though, it's late.

Yeah I've started using Jayce recently and he's really fun and strong. Still doesn't beat Viktor though.

Talents

Banned
I saw that he was on the list for reworks and I really hope they don't end up reworking him. The only thing I can think of that would need changing with him is his slow/stun, it's such short range that it's not really too useful in the laning phase.

But regardless, the amount of damage he does is insane once you go back and buy his Death Augment.

Yeah, and as it is the rework is wildly behind schedule in the typical Riot way.

If I remember correctly, they needed new shop tech that was to be introduced at the start of this season for the proposed passive item rework to go through, with the eventual goal for him to be able to eventually combine all augments in some form in a game, which is what it should be.

I think his stun needs a base cast range increase. Like, I want to get Death because of the raw stat value but sometimes the stun range on Gravity is necessary. Gravity's still a really powerful augment in Treeline and stuff, but it feels like it's making up for a kit deficiency rather than just making something go above an beyond like Death does.

Power needs a complete rework as the stats it gives are just rough. The movement speed on the shield is cool and all but why would I want health regen unless I'm playing some super bastardised top, bruiser Viktor build?

garath

I think I'm getting close to decay again lol. I really need to just start playing only ranked, screw the consequences. My normal MMR must be getting up there. My games normally consist of a mix of Gold Plat and Diamond now. I never used to see Diamond and only a Plat once in awhile. I'm sure some of it is the normal premade matching making craziness but still.

Scrap that. 6 games.
Had this issue last night and was furious.

My last win I had to carry a jungle Amumu that bought lifesteal and a revolver first on his way to a Gunblade. He died 16 times and we (but not me) gave the enemy Kass like 28 kills. LeBlanc was interested in making absolutely no plays at all and played scared all game. No DFG to be found on her either. Fortunately, the 20 or so I was able to register on Lucian and the farm advantage over the enemy ADC and acceptable play from the others was enough to win a marathon game.

edit it was still open in the post-game:

jjW9JG4sAue6d.png

Pretty sure Amumu and Twitch were conspiring to see who could cost their team the game. Twitch won.

The game before that, my support Leona was hellbent on diving for kills in a lane we destroyed. We were up 1 kill and held the enemy Draven to 20cs in 10 minutes to my 70. But dude is compelled to dive under their tower 3 times and get killed by Draven. Dude finishes the game 0/13 or something like that. It sucks when people give away an advantage you worked so long to establish because of greed. Just because you can Zenith blade in, it doesn't mean you should.

Ferga

I guess I have to break the diamond 5 elo hell before I can get some fun games.

I was so close to doing it when I got promoted to d4 too

ah well

Leezard

I guess I have to break the diamond 5 elo hell before I can get some fun games.

I was so close to doing it when I got promoted to d4 too

ah well
The low diamonds are where you find the real trouble, since so many people think that they are hot shit.

Mothman91

I think I'm getting close to decay again lol. I really need to just start playing only ranked, screw the consequences. My normal MMR must be getting up there. My games normally consist of a mix of Gold Plat and Diamond now. I never used to see Diamond and only a Plat once in awhile. I'm sure some of it is the normal premade matching making craziness but still.
I don't even know if my normal MMR is high or not. I don't play solo normals ever, always with my friends. They are around low silver to low gold in ranked. One of my friends who I play with a lot has over 1k+ normal wins and losses and his losses are above his wins...lol.

garath

I don't even know if my normal MMR is high or not. I don't play solo normals ever, always with my friends. They are around low silver to low gold in ranked. One of my friends who I play with a lot has over 1k+ normal wins and losses and his losses are above his wins...lol.

Hehe. That's my issue. I play a lot of normals. I love messing around with new champions and working on different roles whereas in ranked I'll really push to get jungle and only play my best champs. I've literally played 4 champs for the first time in my last 20 games lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people end up with losses greater than wins initially after the climb to 30, especially with how trolly and bad blind picks are.

Even after 3 years I still have more losses than wins in normals.

I just don't care enough to try and even them out. Maybe with team builder though.

Edwardo

Yea I'm usually hovering around .500 in normals. The most i'll go usually is 15 games +/-.

Actually im just above .500 in ranked too. Like 100-93 or something like that this season.

I'm only +50. I don't think I got significantly farther than that. I really should not have played several games when I felt really down. Worst games I've played in a while.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm gonna try real hard not to buy that skin

i already have mad max mf which is great cos i love mad max

i don't need more

right

garath

i'm gonna try real hard not to buy that skin

i already have mad max mf which is great cos i love mad max

i don't need more

right

It is the best MF skin. It may be the best skin in the game. Is it hyperbole? Maybe but it was my favorite skin in the game last year for sure.

zkylon

zkylewd
tried jinx mid the other day against a yasuo

not such a good idea :I

It is the best MF skin. It may be the best skin in the game. Is it hyperbole? Maybe but it was my favorite skin in the game last year for sure.

you cray

kpop ahri is the best skin in the game. it's got a dance on her recall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom