• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
His big is it? You should upload 'em.

about 1800 pics strong

and it is uploaded :p

i'm sorting the luxes and the ahris one at a time so it takes forever

for comparison my zooey folder is just 600 pics but i'm totally over her now

but to be fair i got like 600 pictures of everything, like rust stains and trees and way too many naked people posing for 3d and like 16 different versions of every avatar i've used

IsayFever

lost last placement got placed silver1. last game, lee mid dominated syndra, malph jungle got counter jungled to death by wukong, bot lane went ???, and I farmed vs Jax yayyyyyy

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
about 1800 pics strong

and it is uploaded :p

i'm sorting the luxes and the ahris one at a time so it takes forever

for comparison my zooey folder is just 600 pics but i'm totally over her now

but to be fair i got like 600 pictures of everything, like rust stains and trees and way too many naked people posing for 3d and like 16 different versions of every avatar i've used

There is an ahri folder...

There is an ahri folder!!!

Newt

lost last placement got placed silver1. last game, lee mid dominated syndra, malph jungle got counter jungled to death by wukong, bot lane went ???, and I farmed vs Jax yayyyyyy
Duo w/me. I need more donger in my games.

There is an ahri folder!!!
Remember, this thread is under control by the anti-waifu regiment. You waifu rebels better lay low.

Acerac

Banned
Thanks for the tip! I've been playing Summoner's Rift exclusively, and got spanked pretty badly very early on in Twisted Treeline, but I might be better at it now. Never played Dominion, but I'll give a try and see how it works out.

I started doing dominion recently and have really enjoyed it. It's allowed me to learn champs that I don't feel confident enough to use in normals, or in Braum's case, are too highly contested to get ahold of.People tend to be a lot more chill, and you don't have to worry about farming.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Remember, this thread is under control by the anti-waifu regiment. You waifu rebels better lay low.

Just you wait!! Panda will be back, and lead us to glory! There will be so much waifu that the thread title will have a nsfw tag!

#panda2014rez

Ocho

Waifu avatars should be a bannable offense, imo, even if SFW. #antiwaifuregime

Edit: Hell, the term Waifu should be a perma ban/redirect to 4chan.

Edwardo

So i'm watching Summoning Insight right now and Thorin is chatting it up with monte and IWIllDominate while laying in his bed....lol.

Ferrio

Banned
Don't mind me, I'm just here killin' wraiths...good job on making your lane look ganky though, I'd totally care if I wasn't all about dem stacks.

We were matched up against a feral flare nasus jungle last night. Man... if I was on their team I would of been *pissed*

Blizzard

Banned
I had the flip side of feral flare last night. The warwick I was jungling against went spirit of the elder lizard. He was not terribly useful.

AcridMeat

Banned
th5XWdq.png
My first Irelia game had the dumbest comp ever and yet this happened. I don't know she seems pretty good guys.

Casanova

I've gotten into promo's 5 times and every time - every single time - I lose the series because of an AFK.

Seriously, what the hell is that? Why would it not be forgiven if I had an AFK in my last game of the series?

Blizzard

Banned
I've gotten into promo's 5 times and every time - every single time - I lose the series because of an AFK.

Seriously, what the hell is that? Why would it not be forgiven if I had an AFK in my last game of the series?
The general response given to this is that if an AFK granted forgiveness, every losing team would gang up and scream at their worst player in an effort to get them to go AFK, so the rest of them can be forgiven the loss, or lose less LP, or whatever.

I think it would be fair to not lose LP or lose the series if someone NEVER connects though. That should be fairly easy to detect if they can flag players who never bought a single item.

Mothman91

I found out the reason why Thoorin is always wearing thick clothing as if he's living in Antartica.

Apparently he says why should he pay for heat when he can just wear a jacket and stuff lol.

DeadNames

Banned
Sigh. Just had the heaviest WW. I was playing so damn good but god he was too heavy.

In my promos too QQ

Edit: I really do hate it when teammates pick Warwick. He was pretty OP with Feral Flare but now he's just so meh. No ganking pre-6

Ferrio

Banned
Did teambuilder to try out eve.

We got a top leona. She beat a top zyra... kinda lucky she wasn't paired against a rene or something I guess.

DeadNames

Banned
it's cool that you like drawn girls rather than real ones bro, we aren't judgin'

#ShotsFired

In other news, Just carried some more garbage out to the trash can.

Dude, Jayce is so good. Currently 1 and 1 in my promos to silver 2. Let's see if I can do this. Tomorrow though, it's late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom