• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Been doing better as Twitch now.
My build goes like this:
Bilgewater>BoRK+Def. Boots>Last Whisper>Statik>Inf. Edge>whatevs
By the time I make Statik we most likely won because I stealth takedown the poor shmucks.

Twitch feels weak to me in early game and I gotta be careful how I use him during the laning phase.
Come Mid game I'm ganking mid and surprise stealthing the squishies like no tomorrow.

zkylon

zkylewd
iUvyVoZqBQHR2.png

o fuck just won this game with one random ranked 5v5s. me and other 3 in my team dc'd for like 5 minutes twice and they just ran through our base like lowly scum. like i don't mind if you kill me if i'm just standing there but don't be so sad to like fucking group and take all our turrets man, have some freaking dignity

anyways we came back and stomped them cos they were really bad

so good man, feels like justice

Grats! Now you found someone for the premade bot.
:3

my dad's girlfriend says i can't raise him as a nerd tho. i told her i'm not a nerd but she says i am so like i don't think it's gonna work out :I

WTF do I do vs LB?
very little tbh, you can push her and ward for your teammates so you can warn them of her roams and maybe punish her by taking turret but generally you're gonna have a bad time in lane if you're not capable of trading with her

you could also merc treads to help with the silence/root and you can run heal/barrier for help in lane

and yeah get banshee's asap as that clears you from her target list. your whole team should get banshees tbh, it's the best way to deal with her, but it takes time

Newt

Diamond/Platinum elo. Where Sonas expect to not get ganked and complain if they do. Where Rex gets some shitty Trynd to flash into his hook and suddenly he's god with Thresh.

Just had 32 assists in a hectic as hell game as Thresh. Pretty fun when you play with a team that actually utilizes their support. Must have landed about 90% of my hooks.

Also I can't decide if I want the SKT Lee Sin skin or not aghhhh

Snowman

Just had 32 assists in a hectic as hell game as Thresh. Pretty fun when you play with a team that actually utilizes their support. Must have landed about 90% of my hooks.

Also I can't decide if I want the SKT Lee Sin skin or not aghhhh

do it, it's kind of bad but also kind of great at the same time

garath

Ya they're going to include them in the 4.8 patch notes since they didn't make the 4.7 notes.

Yeah. Just found the red post.

I'm not usually one to get upset about changes but this really pisses me off. They reverted all changes to his ult on the PBE citing that it wasn't the appropriate change, ignored him for weeks and then right as they release his bad ass new skin, throw in a stealth nerf that's essentially does what they said "wasn't an appropriate solution". He's still below 50% win rate and isn't picked that much.

sigh. It always sucks when one of your favorite champs gets nerfed but the way they went about this one is a kicker. Going to be so many messed up ults now.

this too

yasuo is really good against lebonk too

Yasuo is still a bit of a challenge against LeBlanc. He's melee and she's ranged but he does have more tools to deal with it than most. A well timed windwall can ruin her combo. The shield negates a lot of her burst and he can knock her up (again well timed) mid jump and return some good damage. He also does well with a hexdrinker which is further protection against the burst.

Kassadin would be a good pick against her as well. The passive MR, his build path, the Q shield and his mobility would give him some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom