• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
I don't agree with that. If your an early game bully ignite is still a good pick. Teleport makes it a hard decision though.

Teleport just makes every lane a "medium" matchup imo.

Like, Jayce vs Irelia? Nbd, take teleport. I was playing jayce and I went 0/2 to their Yorick until I got a vamp scepter, then I could just sustain through his harass. If I had taken ignite I would have been pretty much useless, but teleport allowed me to farm safely.

Also it makes bot lane dives very risky. I cannot tell you how many double/triple kills I've snagged TPing bot.

Ferrio

Banned
Well I agree, I probably wouldn't take ignite on Jayce either unless it was against a super squish. But I don't play Jayce, so I could be talking about my ass.

Vs irelia you might want to take it up to counter her passive healing.

cHinzo

They said it couldn't be done. That a founding member of "Bad-GAF" could possibly find the strength.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

On a 13 ranked game win streak right now over the last two weeks. Holy fuck.

Congrats bro.

God, every Vayne player is the same. Feed in lane, lose tower before 10 6 minutes and trying to make plays by tumbling 1 vs 5 in their team expecting to come out ahead against their fed carries. Or only asking for your mid not to feed against their Leblanc, but they feed anyways. Ugh. I'm having such a fun time in Diamond. :( At least playing Ahri is fun. Love going for a 40% CDR build without items like Deathcap, Void Staff or Deathfire, but with stuff like Athene's Unholy Grail, Liandry's/Abyssal, Morello's, Rylai and Zhonya's (#AhriMyWay). :d

DeadNames

Banned
Well I agree, I probably wouldn't take ignite on Jayce either unless it was against a super squish. But I don't play Jayce, so I could be talking about my ass.

Vs irelia you might want to take it up to counter her passive healing.

Idk, irelia doesn't heal THAT much compared to aatrox/Vlad/voli.

Speaking of voli, I think he's severely underrated top lane. Does TONS of damage and can get a kill/force a flash every gank due to the flip. Maybe build like, Bork and wits end for damage then tanky?

DeadNames

Banned
Ignite is perfectly fine for some top lane champions, but if you'd rather continue with the sheep mentality then by all means.

Sorry dude. Teleport is just so good now and is better than ignite IMO.

Also the tribunal part was hyperbole, lol. I only take ignite when the enemy top laner picks ryze or Vlad.

Leveling up a smurf. What does the "!" button do? It does nothing when I press it. No highlight text either.
Omvcqm7.png

I'm being a meanie by playing Ryze. Too many DCs.

Kenai

Braum is gonna get nerfed hard as fuck.

The things he can do in a Jayce/Lucian/Ezreal lane...if it was a TV show i'd be rated MA.

I don't want to see Braum nerfed til they give a swing at the troll lantern (zero counterplay=bad) and the one woman CC train tbh.

Not saying he doesn't need it but I feel like Braum has to at least work a bit harder for it. That and Lucian (and twitch) are up for nerfbats soon iirc.

Snowman

Eh, my reason is pretty silly. It isn't gameplay/role related. It's a pretty small thing I did complain the moment he was announced. It's silly.

everyone has a champion that they have an irrational hatred of, or at least I do - I just wanted to hear your reasoning.. Mines nocturne, fuck that guy and his shitty ult

Repgnar

Any interest in a GAF LCS fantasy league? The site isn't allowing new leagues to be created right now but I think i'd be down to start one if we could get the max amount of people in one. All ready planning on playing one with some friends but some competition in the thread would be fun during the season.

brian!

Any interest in a GAF LCS fantasy league? The site isn't allowing new leagues to be created right now but I think i'd be down to start one if we could get the max amount of people in one. All ready planning on playing one with some friends but some competition in the thread would be fun during the season.

do it bro tho it seems kind of hard to organize
since you have to press the button when everyone is around

drawkcaB

My two cents: Nidalee and Ezreal can go fuck themselves.

garath said:
Wriggles. Audacious charge doesn't proc incinerate on SotEL and he scales well with the attack speed, better than with the CDR imo. The only thing he's missing is the better gold generation and mana restoration from SotEL.

Went Wriggle's tonight. Won with a 5-1-10 line. It's bizarre. I don't feel like I'm going any better with the Wriggle's -> BotRK build path but I'll be damned if I'm not getting clearly better results.

Repgnar

do it bro tho it seems kind of hard to organize
since you have to press the button when everyone is around

Yea, i'm not sure how it's set up since you can't create a new league right now. Hopefully it goes up tomorrow and we could do the draft tomorrow or Sunday. I'll post in here once I figure it out.

Trace

Banned
I hate Warwick and his stupid ult, boring kit, and extremely one dimensional playstyle.

All in the eye of the beholder. I personally love the idea of lifesteal tanks, and if Warwick wasn't so bad at ganking I'd play him more. His rework looks great to me.

brian!

his rework sounds really wacky apparently he has this dota phoenix style move
if his model changes so his eyes start bulging out whenever he does the move ill probably buy him

Blizzard

Banned
I'm doing ultra bad top (Nasus recently) when I play it, but one of my big problems with teleport is I never know the right moment to use it. My feeling is that if I ever try to teleport, bot lane is the only option, and if I do it the laners will typically escape and I'll immediately lose the top tower.

That may not always happen but it sure is what it FEELS like.

Good job AcridMeat, I envy you. I was the opposite, went from gold V placed into Silver I and promptly fell all the way down. I think Xin is the only champion I play much that even has over 50% average.

I used to have 60-70% win rate on Katarina, now it's 38% in ranked. Like I literally do not know what to do in the current state of League.

Trace

Banned
his rework sounds really wacky apparently he has this dota phoenix style move
if his model changes so his eyes start bulging out whenever he does the move ill probably buy him

Better than his current kit. Either his E gives him so much movement speed that he can kill you no matter what, or he does nothing but ult you and watch you run away atm.

AcridMeat

Banned
Well... I guess there's still hope for me then.

I just broke my 13 ranked game lose streak this morning.
And I broke my win streak. First gold game and I get one of the most annoying junglers on my team in a long time. They couldn't gank properly (fed each lane kills when they tried) then complained at us that he was counter jungled.

Oh well, I'd be up for the fantasy LCS. Friends and I did it this past split just in a shared google doc.

Tizoc

All in the eye of the beholder. I personally love the idea of lifesteal tanks, and if Warwick wasn't so bad at ganking I'd play him more. His rework looks great to me.

Where the heck are you guys reading about these reworks? I want to read about this rework of his.

Newt

What's up with all the BoTRK Graves I'm seeing in ranked recently? Did some pro play this at allstars or something?

Where the heck are you guys reading about these reworks? I want to read about this rework of his.
Surrender @ 20.
I hate Warwick and his stupid ult, boring kit, and extremely one dimensional playstyle.
He's not as one dimensional as Leona or Wukong though.

Rosenskjold

Honest rant: How is it possible to have 6 teams in a row in single queue, where I have positive k/d in all of them, and in all of them either some throws the entire game or the opposing just win straight up. It's like you constantly get matched up with people who lose once you lose once or twice >>'

edit: my grammar... what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom