• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

Thank for the info.
Funnly enough I won an ARAM match as Gangplank with only 2 Dora Blades equipped heh.

Speakig of which, in Classic/normal matches, is it worth it to make a 2nd Doran Blade during th early game?
Ughhh for champs that are heavy auto attack reliant. Done it on Jax before. Maybe a carry if the enemy has a burst support like Annie.

Edit: Clarification for Jax. I don't go tanky items until I finish BoTRK and Triforce so dorans blade is my only source of Hp.

sleepykyo

I had an ARAM start with I and another player crashing repeatedly on start, follow with that player disconnecting throughout the game, and then I finally got disconnected right before we would have lost.

The client then got stuck in the state where it can never reconnect and you can't start a new game.

Eventually the reconnect button went away, I played another ARAM, and the game in question didn't even show up in the game log. VANISHED INTO THE ETHER OF RIOT SERVERS

so it isn't just me.

DeadNames

Banned
Who were you? I think Graves is an easy matchup as long as you have someone who has good range.

Vayne, lol. She was so bad. Honestly, I want to dodge every time there's a vayne on my team. She just sat there basic attacking the minions and hoped the RNG would kill them.

Also @tizoc, you can go double dorans on any auto attack based champ, especially irelia. It's op on her.

Blizzard

Banned
My cable modem has crashed/reset THREE TIMES in a single ranked game. It made me get started jungling like 2 minutes late. And it's even like the third modem I've gotten. :(

Ferga

Kennen was and is still a lane bully who can win lane extremely easily with his harass and cc.

He can easily beat renekton if he doesn't get too cocky with his AAs and accidently get into range of renekton's E.

Problem with kennen is the same with many of the old champs. Everyone can jump out of his ult before they get stunned.

And he is restricted to rushing a zhonyas for his first major item.

He scales very terribly into late game and is only useful for his aoe stun. His damage is strongest at mid game so that mid game zhonyas rush is vital to his play. Because of this, if he ever gets behind he will never recover.
He will become a very useless secondary support with unreliable cc with no wave clear and minimal poke and siege.

brian!

amazing said nigga on stream and then after
he said something like "you shouldn't say offensive words because someone will always take it the wrong way", like 20 minutes after
then he deleted the vod for it off twitch + he kept checking twitch chat

now he's discussing it with everyone whether it's a problem and gleeb's mic is still on

iunno about new tsm

Jeff-DSA

I can't even log in. The server has been too busy for the last 10-15 minutes. Wonder how long it'll be before I can slip in and play, and if it's getting hit that hard, will it be a DC fest?

Blizzard

Banned
I can't even log in. The server has been too busy for the last 10-15 minutes. Wonder how long it'll be before I can slip in and play, and if it's getting hit that hard, will it be a DC fest?
I had this earlier -- busy, not even a queue -- but restarting the client let me in.

Bungie's

Team builder matchmaking is so bad. Getting matched with Platinum players when I'm only Level 25. Wtf, at least let me hit 30 so I can get a decent rune page.

made an 8-man one and said something about it last page, but doesn't appear to be much interest. I can knock it down to a 4-man if we can get a few more people.

I'm in, if you need more people.

I checked and you didn't post the link, you could have used the email tag if you don't want randoms.

Tizoc

my brain can't understand kennen

Turn into an electric pokeball and run thru each minion, and yell like a drunk monkey whenever you do any of his moves.

Just keep your distance, let some other shmuck get within his range, then go in stunning Kennen and ulti him for an easy kill.

Mothman91

he said something like "you shouldn't say offensive words because someone will always take it the wrong way", like 20 minutes after

now he's discussing it with everyone whether it's a problem and gleeb's mic is still on

iunno about new tsm
Lmao, this really happened?

Type2

yeah

i mean bjergsen kind of settled down after he got more situated with the team, he was completely unbearable when he first started streaming

gleeb narrates the game more than scarra does
Tsm confirmed racists.
Bjerg: Fuck Koreans.

Also I kind of want to do a fantasy draft but I'm probably too late.

zkylon

zkylewd

iunno about new tsm

lol that's hilarious

yeah

i mean bjergsen kind of settled down after he got more situated with the team, he was completely unbearable when he first started streaming

gleeb narrates the game more than scarra does

from what I've seen of Bjerg he still seems pretty bad. Lot of complaining.

Edit: gleeb asking regi if its against twitch TOS to stream shirtless. New TSM is a bunch of kids that are too afraid to get in trouble to do anything fun.

I know because I was that kid growing up

brian!

they used to be a completely neutral nothing team to me, like basically scarra's team
but now qtpie and kiwikid duo together and it's great every1 has a good time

there was a stream where kiwikid went ham a lot and he kept sayin "i'm on my worst behavior" until qtpie said "kiwi I'm aware..." like he was his father or something

they used to be a completely neutral nothing team to me, like basically scarra's team
but now qtpie and kiwikid duo together and it's great every1 has a good time

kicking patoy is basically the best thing that coulda happened to that team as far as personality goes.

neeewww subscriberrrrr

lemme at em!

also apparently Odee threatened to fine the team because they wouldnt stop saying "Holy Molly" during scrims.

Blizzard

Banned
Braum is a lot of fun to watch in ARAM. I had one on my team who died a bunch as expected, but even though one of our team was giving up and said it was hopeless, and we kept dying and getting poked, he was all

I WILL PROTECT U *dash* *shield* *manly protection stuff*

He didn't even say anything, he just was super tanky and protective and it was fun. It was also funny because I build tank (HP/MR) items on Sona, figuring the enemy Veigar would focus me. I think I got ulted 2-3 times, doing basically nothing, until he wised up and targeted someone else.

brian!

dignitas's main thing used to be that crumbz put a towel over his mouse because his hand sweats too much
les b real i think im going to support every team except tsm and eg this split

Ferga

I only watch OGN because I dream of being monte cristo

LCS is always too early for me to watch and i can't be bothered watching vods

Tizoc

What characters do you build manamune on? Kinda odd that it could be used with Blitzcrank, although I can see a few benefits to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom