• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

im not sayin we're the best like I don't have that information but we probably are

graves does ok even if you have range on him
if u can dodge his q though you'll do pretty good

Repgnar

Would like to start the GAF Fantasy League I started up tonight around 10:30 CST tonight if possible. If not we could do it tomorrow at sometime. If someone isn't there the draft will auto select you the best projected player at the slots you need. Post here on how you guys want to do this. Did a mock draft and it was hella fun. I'm getting excite.

Edwardo

Would like to start the GAF Fantasy League I started up tonight around 10:30 CST tonight if possible. If not we could do it tomorrow at sometime. If someone isn't there the draft will auto select you the best projected player at the slots you need. Post here on how you guys want to do this. Did a mock draft and it was hella fun. I'm getting excite.

I'll be here

Repgnar

I think i've gotten a hold of most of the people that signed up except for Schmatt. Just head into mumble around the time and we can start if everyone is there. Gonna be hype.

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't have mumble installed anymore (after raidcall and teamspeak and curse voice i said i've had it and uninstall all of em) but i'll be checking the thread

movie i was watching turned out to be blegh

Repgnar

is there a link to the league thingie?

i haven't joined i think

The league I created is at 8 teams right now. Another one could be made easily, there's all ready seven people from this league ready to do a draft tonight and you could get other people too.

brian!

alright so i couldnt get tsm because some scumbag first picked bjergsen
i dont even like that guy

im against rex this week
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fuMAxBn.png[/IMG]

i didnt want to pick eu players because i heard they are unmotivated and have bad infrastructure?

Edwardo

alright so i couldnt get tsm because some scumbag first picked bjergsen
i dont even like that guy

Ya but I got the better TSM mid..

WZs9YVi.jpg

Tizoc

My friend seems to have problems running LoL on his new laptop.
It's a Dell Inspiron 3150, with 4 GB RAM, and has Intel Graphics installed.

When he runs LoL the game runs at single digit FPS.

Zukuu

Banned
Yeah riot I'm sure our totally random 3x unranked (including a afk-farm-jungle-udyr with 39 wins overall), 1x silver, 1x platin team has a 1908 MMR so we totally have a chance against a 5er premade diamond team. The fuck are they smoking?

Blizzard

Banned
I had an ARAM start with I and another player crashing repeatedly on start, follow with that player disconnecting throughout the game, and then I finally got disconnected right before we would have lost.

The client then got stuck in the state where it can never reconnect and you can't start a new game.

Eventually the reconnect button went away, I played another ARAM, and the game in question didn't even show up in the game log. VANISHED INTO THE ETHER OF RIOT SERVERS

nbraun80

So I started a Fantasy league, if anyone wants in let me know here or pm. Not sure if it matters but I'm NA, if it doesn't matter anyone is welcome. :)

Ferga

Man i just played jungle wukong. I was landing 4-5 man randuin-ults on the enemy team for the whole game and dying for it but my team would ace them time after time.

Trouble was that the damn enemies had to get chased down for the kills so I got 0 assists out of 5 god damn team fights.

Ended the game going 3/9/9. I feel completely demoralised.

Tizoc

What items do you guys like to start ARAM matches with? is starting with 2 Doran Blades, for example, better than building towards the Weapon that gives you attack speed+life steal?

What items do you guys like to start ARAM matches with? is starting with 2 Doran Blades, for example, better than building towards the Weapon that gives you attack speed+life steal?

DBlade isn't good in ARAM imho. Shield is sorta okay. Chalice is better than 2 Rings.

a) Horn + Pots = tanks, specially ones that need a few levels. Insert a bead if building an Aegis / Orb.
b) 3x Longsword + Pots = ADCs, AD casters. Upgrade to Vamp Scept / Brutalizer / LW.
c) Chalice + Amp Tome + Pot = AP casters. Swap Amp Tome for more Pots if needed.

I don't start with boots. Earliest is first back, but I can usually delay it later.

Mothman91

If in a carry, I usually go pickaxe and long sword first so I can get the lifesteal item that turns into it as long as I don't die too early. Only need 1k gold on your first back which is very doable.

And Chalice if you are a spell caster, always.

Tizoc

Thank for the info.
Funnly enough I won an ARAM match as Gangplank with only 2 Dora Blades equipped heh.

Speakig of which, in Classic/normal matches, is it worth it to make a 2nd Doran Blade during th early game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom