• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

EXGN

I'm in. Is this countdown correct?
t1400547600z1.png

Yeah it is. I was actually looking for something like this, props.

EDIT:

Can we draft within an hour or so? If not I guess I will miss it due to sleep. :(

if not it's not a big deal i can probably handle random i guess

Yeah, I could be up for moving draft start up if others wanted to do it. I didn't expect it to fill so quickly so I set a generous time.

I could be up for 6:30 EDT if people want to do that instead (AKA -
t1400538600z1.png

brian!

Aha so if my opposition has a Tank, go for BoRK, but otherwise Bloodthirster can waste squishies with ease?

nah man, if they have a tank farm an ie
botrk is active city think about the active. it used to be bought on ppl w/ a shit mid game but that didn't really help them that much

i wouldnt get a botrk before trinity on ez, ull be pretty useless unless the opponent sux

ppl that rush botrk now are ppl who used to rush zeal + twitch but they all have ideas in mind when they rush it, it's not necessarily always the best

Leezard

EDIT:

Yeah, I could be up for moving draft start up if others wanted to do it. I didn't expect it to fill so quickly so I set a generous time.

t1400538600z1.png
That would be nice. :)

Tizoc

Appreciate the info guys.

OK so I got Kayle when in ARAM an hadn't realized her E extends the range of her attacks heh. Gonna try her out more in later games.

EDIT:

t1400538600z1.png

I don't want to be a party pooper but I can't be online at 6:30 EDT. I can be online at 9:00 EDT.

Of course if most of us can at 6:30 but can't at 9 EDT, you can do the draft without me.

EXGN

I don't want to be a party pooper but I can't be online at 6:30 EDT. I can be online at 9:00 EDT.

Of course if most of us can at 6:30 but can't at 9 EDT, you can do the draft without me.

Okay, since I already said 9 EDT, maybe we should stick with that unless it ends up that most people prefer 6:30. Giving an hour notice is kinda short.

Tizoc

Just lost 2 games (or wait did I win the one I was twitch as?) due to a fed Rengar. Does he not lose his necklace points when he dies?

EDIT: After reading up on Vi, and since I'm not that good at jungling, although I am willing to Jungle eventually after some practice, does she need BoRK? Her Q Passive does damage based on opponent's health, so I could have Brutalizer>Tank up>BoRK

Vayne reminds me of Twitch's build all things considered.

Mothman91

Just lost 2 games (or wait did I win the one I was twitch as?) due to a fed Rengar. Does he not lose his necklace points when he dies?

EDIT: After reading up on Vi, and since I'm not that good at jungling, although I am willing to Jungle eventually after some practice, does she need BoRK? Her Q Passive does damage based on opponent's health, so I could have Brutalizer>Tank up>BoRK

Vayne reminds me of Twitch's build all things considered.
Rengar only loses his stacks on his necklace. I don't how much per death though. Maybe a third or half?

For Vi...I really don't jungler as her but what I've seen some do. Spirit of the Elder lizard>brutalizer(or insert triforce if they are really really snowballing>then rest tank. BoTRK...I haven't seen any Vi go that honestly.

Unless you are taking about lane Vi, which I wouldn't recommend at all.

falastini

Rengar doesn't lose stacks on his necklace anymore on deaths. The bonuses on it got nerfed though. It's mostly just movement speed and range buffs now.

^

Do we have enough for a 3rd LCS league? I missed getting in on these.

EXGN

Starting draft in 5 minutes for everyone playing in my league! Might give a minute or two just to make sure everyone is on.

EXGN

Fuck, live drafting is closed right now. Says maybe 15-30 minutes, I'd keep the window open and you should hear the champ select sound once it goes live.

Lol talking to my buddy right now and he got banned from chat for 20 games. I didnt know that existed.

They used that system in LAN/LAS before we got the Tribunal.

Many people complained that once they played the over 100 games of restringed chat they got even more chats of restringed chat even if they didn't used chat at all.

I'm not sure if it's true. I told my friends that the system would prove broken if they banned my chat, because the only things I type in chat is "thanks" (when jungler gives me blue), "np" (when my support got the kill), or "dragon-inhibitor", and "gg" when the game ends, and only to my team because some people gets angry with "gg", mostly the people that always blame their teammates. I keep all my trash talk and negativity in teamspeak with my friends.

tldr inb4 "chat restrictions are broken"

zkylon

zkylewd
They used that system in LAN/LAS before we got the Tribunal.

Many people complained that once they played the over 100 games of restringed chat they got even more chats of restringed chat even if they didn't used chat at all.

I'm not sure if it's true. I told my friends that the system would prove broken if they banned my chat, because the only things I type in chat is "thanks" (when jungler gives me blue), "np" (when my support got the kill), or "dragon-inhibitor", and "gg" when the game ends, and only to my team because some people gets angry with "gg", mostly the people that always blame their teammates. I keep all my trash talk and negativity in teamspeak with my friends.

tldr inb4 "chat restrictions are broken"

i'm of the firm belief that people whining about that were actually flaming every single game

like for real, me and all my friends have never even received a warning and we've said some nasty stuff over our games.

i just wish i had gotten the free syndra skin :(

You can still get that Syndra skin for free (much better than Atlantean) you just need to be very positive and you may get it in the next wave that should be soon™.

Unless you have already bought it. The good news are that you still get the RP in that case.

This website is not available.

Fantasy died after we finished the draft, then it was online for a minute, and died again.

zkylon

zkylewd
Your squad is pretty stacked....

zkylons on the other hand....lol.
curse bot lane always delivers for better or worse lol

also this is what i got for always being last pick

You can still get that Syndra skin for free (much better than Atlantean) you just need to be very positive and you may get it in the next wave that should be soon™.

Unless you have already bought it. The good news are that you still get the RP in that case.
i dunno what positive means

how does riot even meassure that

like with honor?

who even uses that shit

Mothman91

How does it go?
First pick, then for the second round of picks, the first pick is last correct?

Or is it completely different than what I think it would be?

zkylon

zkylewd
How does it go?
First pick, then for the second round of picks, the first pick is last correct?

Or is it completely different than what I think it would be?

everyone takes turns for picking then it goes like the opposite way (so i was last now i'm first). so i was always picking two dudes but after everyone already grabbed some good ones

matters not, i believe in my team. curse bot lane gonna surprise everybody

lol

Mothman91

everyone takes turns for picking then it goes like the opposite way (so i was last now i'm first). so i was always picking two dudes but after everyone already grabbed some good ones

matters not, i believe in my team. curse bot lane gonna surprise everybody

lol

What role is top priority?

Mothman91

How does the fantasy league even work? I'm confused.

Pick players from each role from NA/EU I'm guessing.

First pick in the first round goes opposite every round. So like Zkylon said, he was last in the first round, so second round he was 1.

I really don't know what the team pick is for though.

How do they calculate points though? KDA and whatnot?

zkylon

zkylewd
like kda, cs and some other things like pentakills count for the player score. teams also have their own scoring method. you can swap players with subs you pick and have like an extra sixth player that gets points even tho he couldn't be in your team. you can also like let go players and trade them for "free agents" if like say seraph turns out to be shit and nobody wants him anymore or something

then it gets weird and you have like matchups against other players in your league but i have no idea how that works cos it's really poorly explained

argieland fantasy leeg is so much easier, none of this draft nonsense :p

Pick players from each role from NA/EU I'm guessing.

First pick in the first round goes opposite every round. So like Zkylon said, he was last in the first round, so second round he was 1.

I really don't know what the team pick is for though.

How do they calculate points though? KDA and whatnot?

aDxTsoL.png

The team with most points wins the matchup. I guess you win the league if you have the most wins.

They wanna put ya boy against all gold and platinum players, you say?

jgO0RKbjFCi2z.png

nottaproblem.

This build, boys. Epic back and forth all game long. Team thought it was over twice, but 1 was able to push them off the T4's every time. Against all that initiation (amumu always managed to grab our dumbass lucian, shyv jumping in and Vel laser beaming anyone caught in the amumu ult) compared to none really of our own...much scraping and clawing was done. In the end, ya boi got a triple kill to clinch it. If I didn't have omen AND veil/ga, I get murdered fast and we lose. I swear to god Jayce only needs 3 damage items and his CDR boots. He's beyond good to go after that. Surviving all that damage, being able to jump in and knock Shyv off the adc, and to carry can't be done on a GA alone, people.

The game was much closer than the score screen. Primarily because they had far, far superior team fight. Ahri made some really nice plays with the charm along the way, but when all you have is that for initiation, you're not supposed to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom