• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry dude. Teleport is just so good now and is better than ignite IMO.

Also the tribunal part was hyperbole, lol. I only take ignite when the enemy top laner picks ryze or Vlad.
No one said Teleport isn't good, but Ignite still has its place either way on a specific type of laners (read: early aggression). But if there's one thing that's obnoxious about Teleport, it's the smug top laners it spawned: the kind who likes to pretend that using it to not miss out on one or two cs is the 'correct' 'play' to make.

aatrox? really? :p
Yes, I'd agree with Sr Kitsune. Ugliest, most boring design in the game with a horrible name and lore.

Ferga

But warwick can press w and q and... you know.. press the right side of the mouse several times and then.... you can turn your e off and back on again for fun... then... flash?

Edwardo

Just came back from Godzilla,

was good.

Sweet. I think i'm seeing it tonight in imax.

Any interest in a GAF LCS fantasy league? The site isn't allowing new leagues to be created right now but I think i'd be down to start one if we could get the max amount of people in one. All ready planning on playing one with some friends but some competition in the thread would be fun during the season.

Yea we tried twice, but it kept going down. I'm 100% in though when it starts working. I'm obsessed with fantasy leagues just as much as league.

Tizoc

Ugh i hate how u can be doing fine but then ur teammates keep fucking up. Doesn't help when the opposition also has a Ziggs.

Tizoc

Just won an ARAM match, the game gave me Gangplank, which gave me a big grin.
I started with Doran Blades and Boots. I decided to go Tankplank and managed to get lots of assists and kills by the time i died the first or 2nd time I had amassed 5000 Gold! Bought Sunfire, NInja Tabi and Banshee and kept pushing til we won.

Blizzard

Banned
But warwick can press w and q and... you know.. press the right side of the mouse several times and then.... you can turn your e off and back on again for fun... then... flash?
Why would you press the right side of the mouse several times, psh. Just press it once and the rest will happen automatically.

brian!

phew im on a hot streak
i should probably stop playing before it goes bad lol
DYGNL1L.png

brian!

whew I had this game last night it was real rough
but somehow we pulled through, I don't want to say it was because of me, but let's just say there aren't many kayles pulling these numbers

54ptril.png

has anyone seen this malphite skin omg it looks so good i can't wait till the price drops $20 is just way too much
hqdefault.jpg

haaha riot just TAKE all my money why dont you
you guys ever see that gif where the guy is like
TAKE all my money haha
like his money is a bomb

Edwardo

whew I had this game last night it was real rough
but somehow we pulled through, I don't want to say it was because of me, but let's just say there aren't many kayles pulling these numbers

54ptril.png

has anyone seen this malphite skin omg it looks so good i can't wait till the price drops $20 is just way too much
hqdefault.jpg

haaha riot just TAKE all my money why dont you
you guys ever see that gif where the guy is like
TAKE all my money haha
like his money is a bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfPeShKjBM
The Dinh Dynasty

brian!

yeah my boy dan dinh i remember meeting his family back in high school
there was no love in the dinh household, you could tell they were really hurting after their youngest member drake dinh died, everyone was just holding on
I would come over for dinner but there would be no food at all that's just how it was
andy (maybe you guys know him as reginald haha time sure does fly) was a really strong kid, like he could bench 225 even though he was getting a D in gym! how about that, but that kind of thought was the furthest away in the dinh household, you could tell all anyone could think about was young drizzle, but not in a dont worry drake we will live on we will never forget you and loving you has only made our lives grander and more lovely, but in a we will get revenge on the world for you the world who did this to you and that's how TSM was made

Blizzard

Banned
I'm around most of this afternoon/evening if the fantasy draft thing has room today. Unless it requires babysitting after you set it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom