• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news people!

6ZbkChm.jpg

Lissandra skin is finally out!

DeadNames

Banned
Welp, in promos and i first picked leona, now we have a karma top, lee sin, TF and graves

they have draven jayce morg panth talon

-_- why can't people pay attention in champ select

?

What's the problem?

Also: as long as Rengar has burst from stealth, he'll always be problematic. Looks like Rengar fans would rather preserve "muh identity" than shift power around in his kit (looking at you, W).

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't see anything wrong with your team besides picking TF into Talon.
It was a chaotic game. Everyone was off on the map fighting 1v1 2v1, 1v2

but I was leona so I made sure our graves was fed bot and we were able to control the map enough to finish before the team fight throws started.

Everyone was already staying too long wherever they were and dying though it was really unnerving.
Picking Leo then them picking up Morg pretty much kills your bot lane.
Nope. Don't underestimate my Leo. Dodge her snare and we were able to murder them. Their panth and jayce kept ulting/tping in on us. One of those ended in a triple kill for us.

edit: Key thing is while her shield will mitigate E damage, I will still be pulled in, so I just wait for it to go off and then q, meanwhile they're still getting wailed on.

zkylon

zkylewd
I was just thinking the same. I wish I still played Lissandra because that skin is great. Then again it's probably better I don't spend more money right now.

lizzy is actually one of my most successful champions, i think i'm like 11-1 on ranked with her through all seasons

but it's not my style of skin, i want cute skins not scary ones :I

garath

hmm that lizzy skin is tempting

haven't played leeg in like a week

feels weird

I've played one game.. a ranked 4v5 where both teams disconnected multiple times just to avoid time decay. No loss prevented either.

Been enjoying D3 for a bit. I'll come back to it eventually. Though my playtime is about to take a serious dip into almost nothing with the new baby coming. 6 weeks or so left.

Jeff-DSA

I've played one game.. a ranked 4v5 where both teams disconnected multiple times just to avoid time decay. No loss prevented either.

Been enjoying D3 for a bit. I'll come back to it eventually. Though my playtime is about to take a serious dip into almost nothing with the new baby coming. 6 weeks or so left.

I haven't ever received a loss prevented in Ranked, just in Normals. I've had games where many, many disconnects take place and in between pings are 500 at best. They must be way stingy with the loss prevented.

garath

I haven't ever received a loss prevented in Ranked, just in Normals. I've had games where many, many disconnects take place and in between pings are 500 at best. They must be way stingy with the loss prevented.

They are (stingy). The way I understand it, it's something they have to manually turn on after recognizing widespread issues. It would be infinitely more effective if it was an automatic process that occurred as part of the software error handling (server side). It pretty much takes a DDoS to get them to turn the flag on. I've had games where you can't even move and the minions finish the game not get a loss prevented.

zkylon

zkylewd
What you playing besides league?
dark souls 2 pretty much

i'm not sure if i miss leeg, i feel like i play worse every day and that depresses me, but i'll probably go back to it at one point i guess.

i should probably play ranked, finally make that break for plat. for all the woes of ranked i actually felt like it improved my gameplay a lot in s3, and just playing normals is so random i don't like it anymore.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i most definitely like dks2 less than dks1 (the spider level didn't help) but it's still pretty good. better than almost everything else on my steam library but it didn't sweep me off my feet like dark 1 did that's for sure.

i'm kinda excited (and scared!) for playing some drakengard 3 too.

as a whole i think i'm kind of disappointed with gaming this year but there's long ways to go, i hope all my kickstarters finally pay off.

being completely broke isn't good for being up to date with games, that too (got dks2 as a bday gift)

Indeed. First one is 6 now. It's going to be hard going back to the constant watching the child thing :( oh well. It'll be worth it.

I'll miss my gaming time! Hopefully league is still a thing in 3-4 years lol.
pictures in 6 weeks pls :3

zkylon

zkylewd
congrats bby

all this nami so pretty

also i can't stand binding of isaac, it makes me uncomfortable

i don't like thinking those things about my mom

drawkcaB

Indeed. First one is 6 now. It's going to be hard going back to the constant watching the child thing :( oh well. It'll be worth it.

I'll miss my gaming time! Hopefully league is still a thing in 3-4 years lol.

Heh. My wife and I thought we had quite the gap between our kids (4 years) since all of friends seemed to have popped them out more or less one after the other. I still think they're nuts for doing that. Put 2+ kids through college at the same time? Fuck that noise.

First 5 months with my newest was a bit rough for online gaming. My LoL time pretty much consisted of Dominion only. Once he started getting a regular sleep pattern at night last December it became pretty easy to squeeze in a 4-5 games a week. Just look at it as an excuse to catch-up on some single player games too.

zkylon said:
pictures in 6 weeks pls :3

If only for the crappy LoL related photoshops.

Oh, and I do believe they just absolutely murdered Kha'Zix on the PBE.

hey i said might

i used a qualifier so it's not a blanket statement

I find pantheons ult to be unbearable right now. It's been a while since I played him. When did they do that?

was an undocumented change in 4.7 (that they then documented in the 4.8 notes)

basically he can't cast spells before he drops (but can still be hit by spells for some reason) and he drops 0.5 seconds later

Leezard

From surrender@20: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/05/527-pbe-update.html
[ Still trying to figure out the values on this one ! ]
Evolved Enlarged Claws ( Evolved Q ) if target is isolated, now deals flat damage of 66/96/126/156/186 [ this value is base x 1.2 ] + Level x 10 damage ( + 2.4 AD ).
The scaling and damage seem to increase by a lot when evolved.

Ashhong

Is anybody else having connection issues lately? 2 days in a row now I've had a game where I dc for practically the whole game. Yesterday I dc and then 20 minutes later the game was over and it wasn't even in my match history. Today it happened again and this time I kept trying and it came back after another 20 minutes or so.

Was an epic game that one, we were down so much but managed to somehow win it in the end. I was full armor evelyn, completely unkillable with frozen heart, GA, randuins, tabis, sunfire cape, and elder lizard haha.

But yea, these connection issues are annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom