• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
7ZpRioZ.jpg

closer was lulu

brian!

no one in that game had heard of lulu mid
could read in an excited tone
if lulu can go mid, urgot can go mid! if lulu can go mid, morde can go mid!

drawkcaB

jungle rengar doesnt exist pre 6

Not much, nope. The range on his bush leap pretty much means you're stuck doing lane ganks top and bot. Just finished my second game (7-4-11, win) and both sides lanes got pushed in early so I never got to gank pre-6.

One thing that did work quite well in the second game (try this garath) was to buy a Madred's Razor and just leave it at that, no upgrade to Wriggle's. I could really feel the difference in my level 4-8 clears vs. sightstone. The AA reset on Q works very well with it, but the biggest reason to use it vs. Madred's is that it let's me conserve my full ferocity stacks for ganks while keeping my clear speed up. I bought a Kindle Gem with the intent of selling the Razor and buying SotEL/SotAG but I ended up getting a Spirit Visage to deal with the only real damage dealer on their team: Korean Kayle (and holy shit is that full of crap, remove Hurricane please).

(Note that my jungle runes and masteries make me start with 10% CDR, I assume Razor only builds wouldn't be as good w/o it).

His Post-6 ganks are surprisingly good provided you ult with 5 ferocity stacks (or 4 if you want to Q on leap) and lead off with the snare. After a few seconds you have your 5 stacks back and can judge whether your need another 1.75s snare or the bonus damage on Q. I think all but one of my ults during laning phase resulted in a kill (the exception being vs. Kayle).

Overall, I'm actually impressed so far. Down here in Wood 5 he's a better jungler than pros and high Elo commentators are giving him credit for. I've been looking for another jungler I can use top as well (I've decided for the time being my only two dedicated tops will be Kennen and Jayce) and things are looking pretty good for the Stab Tabby.

Jeff-DSA

She has enough utility to be a support. I've done it a few times, once even with ADC Thresh and won it completely.

We won, and she worked out well as a support. She was a bit squishy and fed a little, but overall I liked it.

Next win puts me in promos as I'm at 90LP right now. I've won 6 out of my last 7 ranked. Not too bad.

I need highlights.

You should definelty watch the full ep tomorrow. Think my favorite part was locos predictions for top NA team this split and the ensuing drama afterwords.

Loco considering himself to be a crazy bastard of a genius in the vein of Albert Einstein was hilarious too.

"I give you a car and all you want is faster horses." Locodoco 2014

Jeff-DSA

And now I'm getting a Rammus support because of team pick fighting going on. :|

Edit: and he fed like and all-you-can-eat buffet. Ridiculous. Really annoying loss.

brian!

You should definelty watch the full ep tomorrow. Think my favorite part was locos predictions for top NA team this split and the ensuing drama afterwords.

Loco considering himself to be a crazy bastard of a genius in the vein of Albert Einstein was hilarious too.

"I give you a car and all you want is faster horses." Locodoco 2014

loco is several archetypes working and conflicting at the same time
portrait of the artist as a young man

i am eager for more odee, he's always embodied u wot m8 to a large degree
like this tweet would be 35/10 if he had tweeted kiwi for no reason, very close to a legendary tweet
llHDQUS.png

kiwikid on damage control tho everything has been solved
Aha25mX.png

and finally
FyRoUvA.png

Newt

Hey! First time posting in here! Seems like a pretty fun community. I play on the NA server. IGN is Rise Kujikawa if any of you ever want to play some normals and the like!

The Liss skin looks SO good. I'm most looking forward to the Nami skin though.

Those Kaz nerfs seems pretty harsh. It'll be interesting to see if they make it to live honestly.
Sent you an FR. Welcome to League-GAF! :)

AcridMeat

Banned
And just like that I'm getting polar opposite games. Mid goes nidalee versus kassadin, feeds 6 kills and they're 10/1 by 15-20 minutes.

Next game, team doesn't ban braum, they first pick it, bot goes 2/10, mid goes 1/5 because our jungler and someone else die in a level 1 fight.

I guess I'm done for a while, had a good run.

zkylon

zkylewd
wow at the twitter war between krepo and richard lewis

i dunno what is it about esports jurnalism that spawns smug, douchebaggy people like him and thoorin and montecristo

And just like that I'm getting polar opposite games. Mid goes nidalee versus kassadin, feeds 6 kills and they're 10/1 by 15-20 minutes.

Next game, team doesn't ban braum, they first pick it, bot goes 2/10, mid goes 1/5 because our jungler and someone else die in a level 1 fight.

I guess I'm done for a while, had a good run.

Just don't play for a few days for the bad luck to go away. That's what I do anyways.

Good day of rank for me. Only two games but 14-1-12 in the 1st (top renekton), and 7-0-11 in the 2nd (jungle Wu). Only 1 death total!!!

Ferga

In regards to Newt's Braum picture, 4 people dived me at one point since I was solo defending an inhib.

Akali used 2 stacks of ult, tanked pantheon's full combo, trist botrk and a few shots, plus morg binding and dark soil.

I got out with more than 25% life and cced them all for my team to clean up.

Didn't even use face of the mountain.

So balanced.

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm avatar made

i can't choose tho, boobs are a key part of sona's identity so i want em in the frame but everything looks tiny and closeup looks so much better

iWpSAhjrUDDS0.PNG
iX95y8a9ubbMq.PNG

hmm

Leezard

What's wit the Pentakill thing? Draven would make a good Pentakill ADC.

In the old Season 1 days, when Sona was released one of her release skins was a "pentakill sona" skin, which was followed by mordekaiser, yorick and the rest. It's essentially just a metal themed skin set, with kaiser, karthus, sona, yorick and olaf being the members of the band.

Mothman91

In regards to Newt's Braum picture, 4 people dived me at one point since I was solo defending an inhib.

Akali used 2 stacks of ult, tanked pantheon's full combo, trist botrk and a few shots, plus morg binding and dark soil.

I got out with more than 25% life and cced them all for my team to clean up.

Didn't even use face of the mountain.

So balanced.
Wtf, that's like

Balanced.

In the old Season 1 days, when Sona was released one of her release skins was a "pentakill sona" skin, which was followed by mordekaiser, yorick and the rest. It's essentially just a metal themed skin set, with kaiser, karthus, sona, yorick and olaf being the members of the band.

Oh I know about the Pentakill skins, but why the sudden revival?

garath

Hey! First time posting in here! Seems like a pretty fun community. I play on the NA server. IGN is Rise Kujikawa if any of you ever want to play some normals and the like!

The Liss skin looks SO good. I'm most looking forward to the Nami skin though.

Those Kaz nerfs seems pretty harsh. It'll be interesting to see if they make it to live honestly.

You'll be well liked around here. :)

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom