• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenai

In every game I played that had a Vayne, that Vayne team wins. I don't get the 'feeding' joke, does it have to do with her passive? I assume one would just use her Tumble/Q to move left or right or in the occasion of catching up to an enemy.
From trying her out I didn't see much bad about her.

A great vayne can snowball like crazy and can 1 v 3 or even worse when fed.

A bad Vayne is super duper useless.

Very, very polarizing and thus seeing her selected strikes fear in your heart no matter which team she is on.

I haven't been able to choose support as last pick for a long while, and the supports aren't even always Braum. I have achieved normal Elo nirvana.

brian!

is fallen hero related to john f kennedy

fallen u tried to trade me for xpecial in fantasy league i have the conversation logs to prove it
ur reputation is in my hands

locodoco is gonna be on summoner's insight again tomorrow
the dood so nice they got him twice

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
zEu4Ph6.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Diamond 1 the dream

The game was quite the stomp, but Nida spears forced us to back way too many times. They got a baron after we got an inhib, but despite that we were able to rotate and pick another inhibitor. It was a really good game.

Based Nami, carrying GAF higher and higher.

Blizzard

Banned
do you guys think there's any champion its possible to not have fun playing in a bot game

maybe leona
Even Leona can be fun laning with a friend, or doing some silly bruiser or AP burst mid lane build.

I played some Braum solo mid lane bot games before doing it in a team builder game. I think the bot games were fun and successful even with a support champion mid.

Neko pls. Destroying someone is too simple. Do the asian thing of swearing eternal vengeance against them and their family and embark on a lifelong quest to ruin them and their future and their children's future etc etc.

Jeff-DSA

Well, I'm 13-7 in my last 20 ranked, and 4 of those losses were AFK/rage quit losses. I'm feeling MUCH better about my performance over the last week.

Miss Fortune is opening new worlds to me. She's so dang good. I hope they never figure it out and nerf her.

Newt

Well, I'm 13-7 in my last 20 ranked, and 4 of those losses were AFK/rage quit losses. I'm feeling MUCH better about my performance over the last week.

Miss Fortune is opening new worlds to me. She's so dang good. I hope they never figure it out and nerf her.
Keep playing Miss Fortune, and you'll make it to plat easily.

TomShoe

Banned

Oh they're coming. Riot will find any character you like and make them useless. The only ones that I'm sad about are Lucian and Twitch. Hell Twitch is so FOTM it's a shame he's gonna get hammered just because he's getting good LCS use.

garath

In this video.. Challenger Rengar only player plays assassin champ against a team of squishies.

I've watched this guy stream before. He is the best Rengar player I've ever seen mechanically.

I like his build though. He's VERY different than other Rengar players. It's basically brutalizers until you can't buy brutalizers anymore with one Last Whisper thrown in there. Oh and a tiamat for waveclear.

I'm going to try his build in the jungle. I'm not nearly as good as he is with the combos though.

In this video.. Challenger Rengar only player plays assassin champ against a team of squishies.
How many assassin champions can 100-0 from stealth a fed carry after getting dumpstered in lane with half as much gold worth of items?

This Rengar build basically makes it so you hit 6 and then you go bot or mid for your free snowball.

Tizoc

Is anyone noticing graphical glitches? In the last few matches I played the level up aura glitches out and shows a rectangle under a character.

Edwardo

Is anyone noticing graphical glitches? In the last few matches I played the level up aura glitches out and shows a rectangle under a character.

Ya it's an issue with the game not fully loading correctly. I read something somewhere about it happening when you minimize while the game is loading in. The worst is probably when pings show up as blue boxes and the minimap looks like it's going to explode lol.

garath

How many assassin champions can 100-0 from stealth a fed carry after getting dumpstered in lane with half as much gold worth of items?

This Rengar build basically makes it so you hit 6 and then you go bot or mid for your free snowball.

Take away the stealth for a second.. How many assassins can one shot a squishy? Quite a few. With few items? Again quite a few. The twitch, leblanc or lux didn't build a lick of defense until the Rengar was fed beyond it mattering.

As far as the stealth, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Twitch getting owned by stealth Rengar? Plus there's plenty of visual and auditory cues that there is a stealthed Rengar in range unlike Twitch or Eve.

He is still flawed in so many ways. He'll one shot someone then stand there looking stupid while you own him with that build. He has no more escapes or defenses until he regens the ferocity. Ryan just happens to be an excellent Rengar and can make the most of it. His team happened to do very well that game as well. Still, the rengar had the second most deaths on his team, even with the number of kills he had.

All that said, I do think stealth by itself is a rough mechanic in this game. It's never really felt good. Evelynn is probably the best implementation of it but still isn't great thanks to always visable pink wards.

There should be 3 minute invisible wards that ONLY detect stealthed things - Rengar, Eve, teemo shrooms, wards, etc but provide no normal vision that costs the same as a green ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom