• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Well, if you make it a SS, would it be creep blockable? If so that'd be a bit too much I think.

But really, how hard would it be to hit a Q when you stun your opponent with E or are in their face after a W?

garath

Wow. Those Q changes are.... Severe.

Going to be hard to justify khazix jungle in competitive without the damage reduction ult. Might be back to evolving Q first in solo queue.

I find pantheons ult to be unbearable right now. It's been a while since I played him. When did they do that?

I don't generally get hyperbolic like this but his ult is trash now. If casting as you were falling before was a bug, fine, but they need to shorten the fall time then. Any idiot can casually walk away from his ult now.

Didn't you say this like a month ago?

I said i thought it was a big nerf, and especially so in treeline (my win ratio with kha in treeline has gone down drastically, to back that up).

maybe I did use those words though.

although now that I've seen the full Q changes he may still be ok, although there's no reason to evolve his ult.

could see jungle Kha Zix evolving W, E then Q I guess. I need to test it first though.

zkylon

zkylewd
LB's Q should be a skillshot so she at least takes some skill.
that would be kind of a buff, actually, since it'd make her able to kill you without even having vision since now all of her spells would be skillshots

leblanc takes skill as her appalling soloq winrate shows despite everyone agreeing she's op, so actually making her q even better in the hands of skillful players would make her even more broken

plus what kind of skillshot would her q be? linear or like syndra q? pass through or not? because if you have two linear non-pass through skillshots in one kit that's kinda terrible.

lebonk is really hard to get right imo. i'd love a small aoe skillshot q (kinda like a fast karma q) and removing the silence part. maybe make q do like a damage amp thingie for all spells instead of one mark like ahri charm so you force people into landing multiple spells and tone down her harass,

I usually lose when I play with a new skin.

XhTYoYo.jpg

I broke the curse with a pentakill. (We won shortly afterwards) :)
It's my second penta. First with Anivia and now with Lissandra.

DeadNames

Banned

Ocho

Sigh. Riot honestly should just do something about elder lizard. It gives everyone sustain in the jungle.

Before, wukong/panth/kha had minimal sustain in the jungle. Now, they get it up the ass.

This is what happens when junglers get equal amounts of gold/exp with the laners. They are just way too influential of a role IMO.

What. That is what we want.

Tizoc

His Q got a massive buff recently so that would probably be fair.

You mean smurfing? Rengar is mostly an issue in higher elo matches. The video I posted earlier is high diamond 1/challenger. Here it is again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOGDFOeuVlM . I saw the Vayne game on ryan choi's stream from his point of view and his team was losing really hard. They managed to win since he could oneshot vayne and zyra any time he wanted, and got away with it because soloq.

What the fuck is that Rengar on?

AcridMeat

Banned
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

1-1 in promos, Akali top disconnects at level 6, we dominate every lane, try our best to push but we just cant with their wave clear, get an inhib down at one point, people stay too long or get caught, allows them to get to late game and we lose in 35 minutes. I think it was 33/35 in kills. Stupid game I'm sad and mad now. :(

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

1-1 in promos, Akali top disconnects at level 6, we dominate every lane, try our best to push but we just cant with their wave clear, get an inhib down at one point, people stay too long or get caught, allows them to get to late game and we lose in 35 minutes. I think it was 33/35 in kills. Stupid game I'm sad and mad now. :(

It's okay I've done 2-0 then lose 3 straight and then 0-2 and won three straight.

Hey guys, what is a common top Kayle build? I watched some game on the Live tab yesterday but the build seemed a bit much. Nashor's --> Hurricane first 2 items after boots is all I remember at the moment. Is that a thing?

Ferga

I watch ryan play rengar whenever he starts streaming. It's entertaining as heck.

The guide doesnt go into a few things so here's a what i've seen through his stream;

Build: doran, doran, doran, doran, Tiamat, Ghostblade, Hydra and mobility boots somewhere in there

Solo kill Combos: 4 stacks, press ult, Ghostblade once you see them and get close to them, jump on them, Hydra, E (to get 5 stacks), Empowered Q, Q. He usually uses the additional 5 stacks from his ult to use W to heal and run away from a cheese.

Or you can do what he typed in the solomid guide but it has lower burst since you're losing out on the surprise E damage. But if you're not behind, it should work the same way.

Hardest thing about this is pressing the things in the wrong order or not fast enough which allows the enemy to heal/flash/zhonya/kite you before they die to your combo. Something I seem to always do.

Ferga

Wow. Kha zix. Just wow.

There's like nothing to compensate for all those nerfs. That's ridiculous.

He isn't viable anywhere if those nerfs go live.

I reckon he's in a good place right now since the last patch of Q nerfs. I feel salty.

There goes another jungler off my play list. Xin Zhao and wukong, you're the only ones left.

Honestly if Kha was nerfed into the ground for a while I wouldn't be mad. He's been on top of the world for so long. Get him out of the rotation and then slowly tune him back up again.

zkylon

zkylewd

that's awesome

if they could only fix pentakiru sona splash

Wow. Kha zix. Just wow.

I reckon he's in a good place right now since the last patch of Q nerfs. I feel salty.

There goes another jungler off my play list. Xin Zhao and wukong, you're the only ones left.

this was me last week in regards to lebonk

don't jump to conclusions, it's pbe, they try drastic stuff, not everything sticks

garath

Just because tank junglers weren't soloing your squishies doesn't mean they weren't impactful.

Try playing as that tank jungler throughout season 3 and then tell me how impactful they were. You can set up all the kills in the world but it takes someone with damage to win the games.

I'm sure its also playstyle but I have never been able to carry a game from the jungle like I can this season. I have games where I throw the team on my back and secure that win. Happened almost never s3

Wow. Kha zix. Just wow.

You and me both. All my best junglers are slowly slipping away. Via, khazix, pantheon, elise. I'll be back to sejuani and hecarim at this rate. I have to give xin more time with feral flare. He was one of my best junglers s3. Wukong and I never quite clicked. I'll give him more time too.

brian!

i like when locodoco says bjergsen
haha odee just called locodoco an ignorant cunt in twitch chat this show is pretty good and loco called qtpie and kiwikid ugly motherfuckers
rip lcs w/ quantic so much potential

Type2

Try playing as that tank jungler throughout season 3 and then tell me how impactful they were. You can set up all the kills in the world but it takes someone with damage to win the games.

I'm sure its also playstyle but I have never been able to carry a game from the jungle like I can this season. I have games where I throw the team on my back and secure that win. Happened almost never s3

You and me both. All my best junglers are slowly slipping away. Via, khazix, pantheon, elise. I'll be back to sejuani and hecarim at this rate. I have to give xin more time with feral flare. He was one of my best junglers s3. Wukong and I never quite clicked. I'll give him more time too.
Elise is still a god she is just played a little differently now. Vi is still good too.
I'm free tonight if people want to play!

brian!

its still pretty good, loco is my favorite league person
odee is a rager and is raging in stream because the 3 ppl dont believe dig can crack top 4
also probably against random personal attacks that have come to define this show

mainly it makes me wonder what it's like to live with odee tho

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamers

oh fuk loco just got super burned, the fuckin oxygen got sucked out of the room and then burst back in to a super burn explosion

also right after,
monte: that's a cigarette right loco
loco: yeah, I'm straightedge

odee as hidden 4th guest is taking this show to the next level tho
locodoco is talking about how the show forces him to burn bridges and then odee writes:
Dignitasodee: Burnt bridge - .....

drawkcaB

loco called qtpie and kiwikid ugly motherfuckers

Dropping truth bombs.

First jungle Rengar game, 6-3-5 with a derpy play at Baron, although the match was lost at that point anyways. Had my blue stolen at the start so I never got much of a chance to see what Rengar can do pre-6. Post 6 his ganks are pretty damn great if you lead with an ferocity-E. Team just got behind early in towers even though we won lots of fights they were always too even and too deep into our side to make anything of it.

Just won a rank game where I went 14-1-12... and it was SUPER HARD. Holy crap I hate soloq sometimes. Jungler would never group, never give our adc red buff, never gank, never did anything except farm.

I had to give so many orders/pings but thankfully the other 3 listen and we won. I would of quit losing another 10+ kill to 1 death game.

Arthos

Hey! First time posting in here! Seems like a pretty fun community. I play on the NA server. IGN is Rise Kujikawa if any of you ever want to play some normals and the like!

The Liss skin looks SO good. I'm most looking forward to the Nami skin though.

Those Kaz nerfs seems pretty harsh. It'll be interesting to see if they make it to live honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom