• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo this build is fun guys

YWGRZS7.jpg

I'm not doing anything on purpose :/

I told you I'm not nor am I going to be a Rioter, I just have a friend who works at Riot. He used to be a games journalist too.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I'm not doing anything on purpose :/

I told you I'm not nor am I going to be a Rioter, I just have a friend who works at Riot. He used to be a games journalist too.

uh huh. and remind me, what was that thing you were teasing awhile back? other than your secret friend who got you your new job. at riot.

When can you tell us what it is that you're eventually going to tell us?

at this stage, late june. Was hoping it would be earlier which is why I said something in the first place.

I'm not under any NDA or anything, I just don't want to out and out say it in case it doesn't happen. But the only time I actually teased it was when I first said something.

You guys just inferred stuff after that I told you wasn't the case :/

at this stage, late june. Was hoping it would be earlier which is why I said something in the first place.

I'm not under any NDA or anything, I just don't want to out and out say it in case it doesn't happen. But the only time I actually teased it was when I first said something.

Late june? Sounds like the new SR leak from Garena is real then

Edwardo

Nice. Good luck.

Well of course we inferred stuff. Being ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous is half the fun.

Nice. Good luck.

Well of course we inferred stuff. Being ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous is half the fun.

I know, and it was all in good fun

panda being too aggressive though :(

and for real I'm not nor am i about to be a rioter

I haven't even applied, still have a year of college to go before I even think about doing something like that

Mothman91

Anyone wanna help me break my losing streak tonight? :(
I shall.

Do you want
A: Teemo support
B: Afk top Shyvana where I just don't use my TP unless to go back at top.
C: Once they pick LB mid , I'll just pick some standard Mage where I'll get my ass raped
D: Urgot ADC

All very good choices.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
unfortunately cboat has a criptic username

I don't think I could ever get away with breaking an NDA with my real name as my username.

...damn I didn't think this through, did I?

nobody would ever believe a leaker would post under his real name, so you'd be safe under the guise of incredulity.

or you could pull a garry whitta and just redact all relevant posts in your history.

Ferrio

Banned
I shall.

Do you want
A: Teemo support
B: Afk top Shyvana where I just don't use my TP unless to go back at top.
C: Once they pick LB mid , I'll just pick some standard Mage where I'll get my ass raped
D: Urgot ADC

All very good choices.

I'll take the urgot.

drawkcaB

First all for one match, nidalees v nidalees

I actually felt angry for a moment after reading this. 10 of the most putrid bullshit champ in this game on the same screen.

Jeff-DSA said:
My friend's brother is an artist at Riot. I could CBOAT this place up something fierce.

Just tell me that Battlecast Skarner is coming out this year. Lie to me if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom