• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT6| My AP Mid Can't Be This Cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Quinn's ult on such an obnoxiously high CD at rank 1? 140 seconds, like holy fuck, it's a steroid with a decent execute tied to it, not a goddamned point and click 900 range knock up

Why is Quinn's ult on such an obnoxiously high CD at rank 1? 140 seconds, like holy fuck, it's a steroid with a decent execute tied to it, not a goddamned point and click 900 range knock up

That MS tho. You know Rito doesn't like globals.

Anyhow, just got asked if I was smurfing :^)
and in my promos to G4.

because if it was on a lower cooldown she'd either shit on her lane too hard bottom lane or become an insanely godlike early/mid game roamer in mid.

Jeff-DSA

Day before yesterday, sitting at 90 LP and happy. By yesterday, sitting at 15 LP and ready to cry. 2 games with the SAME STUPID FEEDER EVEN AFTER I IGNORED HIM and then a guy who fed so hard that Syndra was FOUR levels up on everybody else before we had even taken a single tower. Then he rage quit.

Bronze is crabs in a bucket, man. Crabs in a bucket. Also, it's not actually a bucket, it's a black hole. Should you escape, you should be turned over to astrophysicists to study so they can rewrite the laws of physics.

Day before yesterday, sitting at 90 LP and happy. By yesterday, sitting at 15 LP and ready to cry. 2 games with the SAME STUPID FEEDER EVEN AFTER I IGNORED HIM and then a guy who fed so hard that Syndra was FOUR levels up on everybody else before we had even taken a single tower. Then he rage quit.

Bronze is crabs in a bucket, man. Crabs in a bucket. Also, it's not actually a bucket, it's a black hole. Should you escape, you should be turned over to astrophysicists to study so they can rewrite the laws of physics.

as a piece of advice, if you play a ranked game with someone you really didn't like, wait a couple of minutes before queueing up again, just in case something like that happens.

I had to scrape out of bronze last year after elo decay. It's hard but doable.

Jeff-DSA

as a piece of advice, if you play a ranked game with someone you really didn't like, wait a couple of minutes before queueing up again, just in case something like that happens.

I did, he must have taken a five minute break to pump himself up in the mirror before trying again. I couldn't believe my luck. Tonight, I rally, however.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
it's not so bade duder. just gotta keep your head up.

Who is the juice of league? Surely some high tier player has gone from the lowest of low all the way back up just to prove mmr hell doesn't exist.

this is a super common thing.

there were a tonne of streamers doing "bronze to challenger" streams, losing games on purpose to get themselves to bronze and climb out.

Think Riot cracked down on that recently, specifically people afking or dodging during placements.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Tj1iyEE.png

pI06bJb.png

OMG all those times, my true calling is actually in Dota2!!! THEY HAVE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ME.

Good bye guys, I need to go back with my kinds.

Leezard

Who is the juice of league? Surely some high tier player has gone from the lowest of low all the way back up just to prove mmr hell doesn't exist.

Very many high level streamers have done it, it's quite common. People like to believe they are better than they actually are, and thus they believe in elo hell.

Very many high level streamers have done it, it's quite common. People like to believe they are better than they actually are, and thus they believe in elo hell.
Well I agree with that. The matchmaking could in theory be very poor that it could exist I suppose.

It's not very common in dota to do so, I'm going to guess they just see it as a waste of time. I wouldn't want to return to the trenches just to prove a point.

garath

All of them.

Most notable in my mind was nightblue3 who inherited a genuine, mature bronze 3 account (not a new account) with 100s of games on it and got to like plat I or something. He didn't even stop because he was losing. Just wanted to go back to his main. He only lost like 3 games the entire series or something.

zkylon

zkylewd
Any good build for lissandra? I just dont deal enough damage with her Q and her E is more for situational encounters right?

build dfg on lizzy if you wanna play her as a mid-game assassin

if you're just playing her mage/initiator self she's on the low-damage side, yea

i usually go something like: chalice -> dfg -> athenes -> zhonyas -> deathcap -> void staff. or just dfg first if i'm not gonna have trouble in lane. you can also push zhonyas back if you don't need it, lizzy's pretty situational with her builds

Mothman91

Oh wow, the pool party bundle is like 1500rp for me. Missing the Lee/Ziggs/Leona one. I thinks that's a good deal but I already got Sagat skin and winter Ziggs skin. Might really get it though.

Mothman91

Zyra, Yasuo, Kha as my next buy?

Zyra- I'd like another AP support champion. Don't know who she does good against bot lane but I can learn her.

Yauso- Need another AD mid, best choice atm.

Kha- Probably the best jungler atm, but after nerfs I'm not sure if I would want him.

Newt

Zyra, Yasuo, Kha as my next buy?

Zyra- I'd like another AP support champion. Don't know who she does good against bot lane but I can learn her.

Yauso- Need another AD mid, best choice atm.

Kha- Probably the best jungler atm, but after nerfs I'm not sure if I would want him.
Zyra can deal the most damage on the team with only Frost Queen, Liandry's and Rylai's.

Kenai

Zyra can deal the most damage on the team with only Frost Queen, Liandry's and Rylai's.

Yea she's squishy/vulnerable if you actually get to her but people really seem to underestimate her damage. She has great CC and can harass from pretty far away too.

You're going to have to be pretty dedicated to learn Yasuo, but he doesn't seem bad at all.

The Khaz nerfs aren't final, but yes something about him is getting nerfed. That doesn't mean he will be unplayable or even bad though. I do agree waiting would probably be best until he's free again post nerf.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Wait until after the next patch or something. Of those choices I think Zyra is the one with the most potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom